Sneeze Fetish Forum

covered or uncovered?

winterweakness

I like both, depending on the sneezer and the circumstances. Although I do have preferences, such as sneezing into a hankie, a nice uncovered sneeze can be quite enjoyable!

I prefer uncovered, or only slightly covered, because I like to watch the sneeze!

Lamborghini

From females, uncovered. From males, if I have no other choice, covered. If I do have a choice, stifled. And if I really get the opportunity, a male who sneezes will be convicted of a felony.

Lamborghini

It really depends on who is sneezing.

Females usually covered, or turned away. Their sneezes dont do anything for me unless its a nice uncontrollable fit.. those are fun to watch.

Males.. if I like the sneezer than definately uncovered. If its someone I dont care for then covered, espcially if its someone who I'd hate to catch a cold from :hug:

Generally I'd say covered, into hands or tissue/hankie, stifled, or head turned to the side. I know a lot of people around here disagree but open, uncovered female sneezes can sometimes not seem very feminine to me. Just the way I was brought up I guess. However if a woman covers or stifles to begin with but towards the end of a fit just gives up and sneezes unstoppable open sneezes that's a whole other kind of treat.

I know most people on here have said uncovered, but I personally like when I guy covers his sneeze. (into a tissue, elbow, hand, fist, or even to the side.) It might be because I'm not a big fan of germs, and I find it cute that the guy would cover it or turn away so that he doesn't spread his germs to others. Also, it just looks flat out adorable when a guy sneezes into his elbow. I mean, honestly. Haha.

I think I like the trying-to-cover-but-failing-sneeze best *nodnod* As in, someone is really, really sneezy and desperately looking for somethin to catch the sneeze in, but not really finding anything until it's too late :D

I know most people on here have said uncovered, but I personally like when I guy covers his sneeze. (into a tissue, elbow, hand, fist, or even to the side.) It might be because I'm not a big fan of germs, and I find it cute that the guy would cover it or turn away so that he doesn't spread his germs to others. Also, it just looks flat out adorable when a guy sneezes into his elbow. I mean, honestly. Haha.

i so totally agree with you, when a guy sneezes in his elbow, hand or fist it is soooo adorable :D

Guest )Swing(
I think I like the trying-to-cover-but-failing-sneeze best *nodnod* As in, someone is really, really sneezy and desperately looking for somethin to catch the sneeze in, but not really finding anything until it's too late :D

I agree with you completely, every word. Totally the best thing.

As a rule I much prefer uncovered, but I'd say such sneezes (or maybe more sneezers - there's generally a pattern in who tends to cover and who doesn't) are in a small minority.

Covered all the way for me. And I want it to be a proper, polite cover, meaning into the crook of an elbow, or into a handkerchief or a tissue. I don't like it when people sneeze into their bare hands. It's not that I'm germophobic, I just think it's rude to sneeze freely or into your hands, spreading germs to everything you touch afterwards.

But please, don't cover the pre-face up! That I don't want to miss. :wub:

Uncovered for me too. Although with a cold sneezing into hands so as to spread the contagion....it's all good!

Archived