Sneeze Fetish Forum

covered or uncovered?

winterweakness

• 2 weeks later...

I like covered/partially covered sneezes, but sometimes an uncovered one depending on the sound/snot factor.

I like both. I have to say I like to see a person's face when they sneeze, but I also like when they cover and how cover can have it's own effects as well.

Guest wainthropp wonder
Covered in "real life", but Uncovered in a more sexual/fetish/fantasy context.

I agree totally. Even with the most beautifully powerful uncovered sneeze, I'd still, in the current climate, noy feel to comfortable.

A mixture is nice - A favorite senario of mine could go like this: A violent stifle is followed by a failed stifle, and after a frantic tissue search, the third is just caught - followed by a good blow.

it all depends on the person sometimes covered takes away from there face other times it is cute i have seen people do it both ways

• 1 month later...

Personally, I find women who attempt to conceal their sneezes and embarassment behind long hair by tilting the head very endearing...

A mixture is nice - A favorite senario of mine could go like this: A violent stifle is followed by a failed stifle, and after a frantic tissue search, the third is just caught - followed by a good blow.

I totally agree. I especially like it when someone has a fit and realizes halfway through that they should probably be sneezing into their elbow instead of their hand, so they sneeze in their elbow too. The combination of uncovered, covered with hands, and covered with elbow (or even SHOULDER) within one fit makes me very happy.

Also, in my experience, a very forceful sneeze that is muffled by the fabric of someone's sleeve is priceless :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived