Sneeze Fetish Forum

Natto's Drabble Thread

Natto

@ dove - Hee, I'm kind of surprised that was your favorite (I thought it was kind of rehashing stuff I'd already done), but I'm really glad you liked it! *hugs* And Mello is ridiculous, he's hard not to laugh at. XD;

@ FairyDust - I've written about 5 pages of the Experiment expansion...it'll be a bit of time before it's up on the forum, but I'm working on it!

@ Sen Beret - I'm sure you can write quite well! I've never seen any of your work, but all it takes is pratice! God, when I look back on my old stuff I cringe. And L is really fun to torment. I left him alone for this set, but that's not going to last long.

@ cupkake - Well, I wouldn't say clean freak exactly, I think most people would be pretty upset if their brand new jacket got sneezed on. But I'm glad you're amused, thanks for the comment!

~`~`~

Series: Death Note

Characters: Gevanni aka Stephen, Mikami

Word Count: 100

Prompt: #84 – City

Something Stephen hates about his job is that there are no sick days. There are deathbed days, but there’s no way you’re getting time off for a cold. Even if it is the worst cold you’ve ever been socked with.

He’ll manage, trudge through the winding roads of the city, stopping on every block to blow his nose. He’ll tail Mikami until Near tells him to stop.

Eventually, he catches a glimpse of his stalkee’s face. Mikami’s nose is firetruck-red, and he’s coughing harshly into the crook of his elbow. This shouldn’t make Stephen grin as hard as it does.

~`~`~

Characters: Mikami, Nakajima

Prompt: #42 – Poison

He knows it’s silly (mean, unfair, ridiculous), but when Nakajima puts an enormous bouquet of lilies in a vase on her desk, Teru despises her. It isn’t logical, she couldn’t have known how badly allergic he was to the waxy white flower, but on an emotional level it seems she’s trying to poison him. His reaction doesn’t make him anymore inclined to forgive her—he’s immediately catapulted into a ten minute sneezing fit that leaves him utterly wretched with snot. His sinuses burn all day long, and his eyes stay bloodshot until morning. He feels terrible, and he blames Nakajima.

~`~`~

Characters: Mikami, Nakajima

Prompt: #82 – Magic

“Ryuk, what is this?” Light asks, picking up the pale green notebook that the Shinigami placed on his desk. “Cold Note? What does that even mean?”

“It gives people colds,” he says, as if Light ought to know this. “I found it lying around in the shinigami realm. Thought you might like it, since you like the Death Note so much.”

“There’s no point to giving people colds, it doesn’t benefit anyone in any wa…HAT-schoo!” Light rubs his nose in annoyance, then squints as he’s overtaken by another sneeze. “EHHH-chh!”

“I tested it on you,” Ryuk says. “Guess it worked.”

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pfffft, these were all fantastic! I adore Gevanni's reaction, Mikami is beautifully depressing as always, and the last one was a real treat. You've gotta love any Light and Ryuk interaction, especially when Ryuk comes out on top somehow. Excellent work!!

• 3 weeks later...

@ dove - Thank you so much for inspiring most if not all of these damn things! <3

@ VoOs - I'll be sure to write more about Mikami in future entries--he is my favorite character. None this time, but I'll be tormenting him again soon, no worries!

@ Shiny Bug - I KNOW RIGHT? I mean, I'd like it if it could give allergies too, but yeah, BEST THING EVER.

@ FairDust - Don't be ridiculous, how could I get tired of such nice comments! I'm really glad you're enjoying these still!

@ San Beret - Yeah, this is pretty much what I want more than like, anything. WHY DOES IT NOT EXIST FOR REAL.

@ cupkake - Yup! Making them 100 words each is a personally imposed challenge, but it makes it more fun!

@ obsessedwithedward - Ooh you say? I'll take that as a compliment! Thanks!

~`~`~

Characters: B, L

Prompt: #65 – Similarities

B’s dopey blue cow-eyes are nothing like L’s dead grey ones, and he cannot eat half the cake that L can. He forces himself to sit on his feet and stand hunched like a crab. Everyday he beats his body into behaving just like L’s.

Today, he finds his body behaving like L’s. When a stray kitten wanders into Wammy’s House, they both succumb to violent sneezing fits within seconds. They both blow their noses forcefully into crumpled wads of toilet paper, and they both sniffle and cough for the rest of the day.

This, to B, is a victory.

~`~`~

Characters: Light, L

Prompt: #11 – Hot/Cold

Fire searing his bones, lava flooding his throat, his sinuses, burning burningHACHOO! God, fuck, hadn’t he just had a cold? Why is he so HOT? Why doesn’t it matter that he’s half-naked with the windows wide open and a fan blasting his sweaty face, why won’t the icy water he’s been guzzling work?!

Once he questions it, the heat goes down. It’s replaced with a flurry of snow, drenching his skin and forcing Light to cocoon himself in blankets, which the gremlin he’s chained to immediately steals from him. In his fevered state, he can’t do anything but groan.

~`~`~

Characters: Matsuda, Light

Prompt: #71 – Floor

Cleaning the floor is an absolutely essential part of Matsuda’s morning routine. He hadn’t cared too much about it before Light started coming to the police station, but now, he does. Light has terrible allergy attacks when exposed to dust or mold, and Matsuda wants to prevent that at all costs. Though Light does look kind of cute when he’s sneezing his head off, it is Matsuda’s sworn duty to make sure that Light (and everyone else!) is in tip-top shape to do their job. And if the only way to do that is to clean the floor, he will!

*dies from absolute cuteness*

Oh my lord...there are no words. The L/B one is perfection., Light with a bad cold is so yummy, and Light/Matsuda...

brb, wibbling forever.

Wonderful job. I love these so much.

• 5 weeks later...

oh my I hadn't read these in a long time! Hehe I have to say the ones with Mello and Matt are my favs =] but they are all fabulously delicious ^^

Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I've posted, but I return with some more drabbles! One involving Mello and Matt as per lalaland's request. Anyway, thank you for your lovely comments, and enjoy! I did three this time as usual, but one of them can only be found on the adult board.

~`~`~

Characters: Mikami

Prompt: #33 – Cry

A man named Sheldon Cohen ran a study that determined that social interaction was critical to immune function. He purposely infected hundreds of people with the common cold, and determined that those with superior social lives also had superior immune systems—they were far less likely to catch cold.

Mikami Teru has no social life, but takes great measures to avoid becoming ill. He tries to cultivate a friendship with a coworker. His failure is as inevitable as it is humiliating, but he can handle it. He can’t handle catching a cold anyway. That particular failure nearly makes him cry.

~`~`~

Characters: Matt, Mello, Near

Prompt: #58 – Annoying

The Target: Near aka Nate River (yes, Near, we know your fucking name!)

The Intelligence: Near is violently allergic to grass pollen.

The Mission: Make that little shit suffer.

The Method: Pull fistfuls of grass out by the roots and litter his room with it.

The Reason: Near is an obnoxious little bastard who keeps scoring better on Mello on exams and then acting like it’s no big deal.

The Objection: There would be none if Matt would just shut the fuck the up and play video games like a good boy.

The Result: HAHH-Chhmph! Hehhh-chhh! Ahhhchh! Ehh…ehh…mmm…HECHOOO! Ahhhchh!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Poor Mikami...just poor Mikami. And I absolutely love Annoying. I could hear Mello's voice in that one so well! Excellent job, Natto! I can't wait for more!

Near chaaaaaaaaaaaan!! :naughty: Oh my yumminess! I love you! On this whole forum theres almost no sneezing Near and the image of him sneezing is just burned adorably in my mind. Thank you for writing this and keep up the good work.

I don't know this fandom, but I'm enjoying your drabbles. They're varied and complex, and smokin' hot - especially when the characters get interrupted mid-word by deliciously spelled sneezes. :boom:

• 1 year later...

Oh my god where to begin? I loved every single one of the Light drabbles. If i were Matsuda i wouldnt clean those floors :heart: The Mello and Matt ones were funny especially the tatto one. Great job! :blushing:

are you still into Death Note? these are so cute! :x Light is a really easy character to torture >D :shy: thanks, Midnight88 for bumping this up btw ♥

are you still into Death Note? these are so cute! :x Light is a really easy character to torture >D :dead: thanks, Midnight88 for bumping this up btw ♥

My pleasure, Emily! :dead: I would really like to see some Child!Light drabbles. That would be adorable :D

Guys, thank you so much for your appreciative comments! Unfortunately, I'm not super into Death Note anymore--it's always in my heart, but I don't see myself writing fic of it for a while. I have written other Death Note sneezefic, which can be found here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=33496&hl=

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=33127&hl=

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=31109&hl=

Also there's some amazing Death Note fic written by dove, which can be found here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=29501&hl=

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=29038&hl=

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=32911&hl=

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=32394&hl=

These are if you need a Death Note fix. I'm really sorry to say I don't think I'll be writing anymore Death Note drabbles, at least not for the time being. ^^;

Archived