Sneeze Fetish Forum

Count de Tisza's drabblingness; Redivivus 4 February 2017 ;

count tiszula

16 minutes ago, count de tiszula said:

Sorry about the double post; another mystery, and that I've forgotten how to alter the thread title; so we are for now stuck in 2012

Duplicate post deleted and thread title updated.

(since the forum update, the topic title can only be altered by editing the first post, which I have done for you)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your help, Joal.  Sadly, rereading the beginning of VIOLENT which was not ready for posting, it now appears jejune and unfunny For the first time then \\i shall leave that till later, ho ho, and continue with....

39- MUFFLE

Dr John Watson, MA, MB, BCh, etc, etc. downed his dry manzanilla at the Criterion Bar and decided there was just time for a walk in Regent's Park  before .calling in on Sherlock Holmes.  Emerging into Piccadilly Circus he descended into the confusing underground ring of the station but eventually escaped downwards to the Bakerloo Northbound platform.  Boarding an arriving train he wondered why Sherlock always insisted on travelling by cab when it was only three stops to Baker Street .

He prepared to get out at Regent's Park, but then a strange noise stopped him dead.  "HATChooomf!"  He recognized that noise..  His head involuntarily whipped round, and he saw a girl of about his own age with her pale snub nose plunged into  a red, spotted hankie, of the kind that ladies who have many hankies affect pour le sport.  As he watched, fascinated,, she threw her head back, her eyes closed, and her little nostrils vibrated with obvious sneeziness. She was holding her bright hankie at breast level, and again the same muffled sound uttered from her nose as a second sneeze overcame her, and  her head flew forward into the soft hankie.  "HATCHoooomf!"

"Titia!" called John.  That sneeze revealed an old college friend of his, a rather posh , arty girl who had abandoned medicine after her 2nd MB for the delight of History of Art, and had then, he thought, pursued a practical devotion to that impractical discipline.

"John?" she replied uncertainly, wiping her nose jerkily. He sat down beside her.  "I haven't seen you since before Afghanistan!.  I'm just going to my studio in York Street.  You should com up and see my etchings." Watson was thinking of his visit to Holmes, but Titia had started fumbling in her handbag, and a troubled look came over her face.

"Hah_ haah_" she began ."   HAAAAAATSCHOOOOOOOMF!"  At the very last moment she had found that lovely hankie and flourished it bout the carriage till it had coincided with her nose at the moment of maximum muffledom..  "Oh, I'm so sorry, It just that with all this hay fever around,  I.m just so sneezy.  It's even worse than that time when I had a sneezy cold when we went out  to the Greek."  John suddenly realised that he could see Sherlock any time, and it would really be better to follow Titia across the raod to her studio.

They arrived at Baker Street station, but as they  came aboveground, John's phone started making that typical noise that they apparently do.

The text read "Come at once,  Sherlock"

1 hour ago, count tiszula said:

You should com up and see my etchings.

Watson, you old rascal 

Very nice - I particularly enjoyed the mental picture of her nostrils 'vibrating with obvious sneeziness' :) 

Thanks, NoV!  Praise indeed from such a master of the f fic!

I scarcely dare admit that the character is based on a real lady, who really said that line to me! I think I may have misread her meaning.

I contemplated continuing with a standard Sherlock scene.  Well, perhaps I will if I regain my energy....

Archived