Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you like about the person above you?

Kiwifruit

A game I found on another forum; I liked the idea so I stole it :D

The title says it all :bleh:

The person above me is young, frothy, fun and crucially.....a smileyphile!

:bleh:

The person above me has an awesomely colourful signature and is a very talented writer :dribble:

...and now I no longer have 666 posts :balloon:

The person above me both makes music and paints wonderful pictures with words.

:)

The person above me is funny, insightful och totally cool (and has the BEST avatar ever :) )

The person above me is extremely talented in the aspect of stories, art, and basically everything. She's amazing. :)

PS thanks for the idea Wolf! This is fun.

The person above me is a fun-loving person that makes posts fun to read and bubbly and I enjoy seeing her on the forum. *glomps* =D

The person above me is a mature, reasonable voice, always fair, and a swell writer, too. She's a real asset to the joint!

The person above is incredibly fun an witty. I always enjoy to read what she has to say. She also writes hot fiction and has a proper appreciation for a good cold! :)

Person above me... I look up to her, I admire her, and I drool her writing like there's no tomorrow. :)

The person above me I love like no other. She also has amazing taste in men, and Abel which I would love to steal from her. :) and *glomp*

She's an amazing artist, and totally rocks this forum. love you Voos!

The person above me is wonderfully enthusiastic and friendly to everyone and a really great contributor the the forum!! ;)

the person above me has an incredible knowledge of all things triangular in nature (lol) and is an amazingly positive person who is great to chat with about importing and exporting exotic fruit!

The person above me has an unflagging positive attitude and can singlehandedly lighten the mood of a thread just through posting in it. She's a blast to talk to as she always has something interesting to say and has only made this place better for her having joined :).

The person above me is intelligent and funny. His self-confidence and cheerful disposition makes him great company and fun to work with.

The person above me writes great stories, and is very funny!

Since I didn't know much about the_morpher3453 (sorry, this forum is kind of big that I don't know EVERYONE), I looked up his posts and he seems to have really good short stories and ideas; the world pandemic one was kind of ironic with the whole mysterious plane disease in relation to swine flu breaking out a few days later. :bleh:

This was a good idea! I like hearing about everyone's good qualities! ;)

The person above me, is very smart, and makes good points

The person above me takes pondering important yet difficult questions (like science, religion and discrimination and biscuits) seriously, and that's always awesome in my book. :blushing:

The person above me is so deliciously sarcastic and blunt. now get on with it...

her contributions arnt that bad either i guess :blushing:

(Thanks Mute :omg: all those nice thing you said are going to make me cry :laugh: )

Archived