Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you like about the person above you?

Kiwifruit

The person above me is extreamly sweet. She's got a wonderfully cute sneeze. And I'm looking forward to continuing on getting to know her. ;)

The person above me is thoughtful and sweet. I like her very much even though we STILL don't know each other all that well!

Guest Serenity

The person above me has a wonderful Scottish-sounding sneeze, is very playful, and fun to be silly with. *blows a kiss*

The person above me is intelligent, witty, and has one of the most wicked senses of humor by far! Can always make me laugh with one well-posted thought or joke! Plus she made me this awesome pic of Zac Efron in a cake, yum! She is a magnificent member of this community!

The person above me shares so many of her wavs with us all on YouTube. Thanks KK.

The person above me, has a got a very strange, but very neat sense of humour, and always manages to lighten up a topic

The person above me is thoughful, articulate and wise beyond her years. It's great new additions like her that help keep this place so interesting and vibrant <_< (yes, you got a ninja turtle :lol:).

The person above me is wise beyond his years, and a fantastic person in all aspects ;)

The person above me is thoughtful and sweet. I like her very much even though we STILL don't know each other all that well!

Well let's change that my darling. ;)

The person above me, is someone that I also don't know very well, but is clearly a positive addition to both forums and the fetish community as a whole.

I do not know this person very well, but from just observing her, she is a wonderful person! Great sense of humor and good taste. Just generally a pretty cool gal. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the person above me very well either, but she is always enthusiastic and positive and fun to read, and posts great observations :P

The person above me has amazing drabble contributions - i'm looking forward to more! - no pressure of course :P lol

the person above me has a phenomenal wit, a wonderful way with words and it all around sweet and amazing. im so glad she's here.

The person above me seems like a nice, funny and caring person, who usually is in the observation section posting about sneezy teachers and blessing almost everyone on the forum! :yes:

The person above me is one of the most astute sneeze-observers there is - and also has the gift of being in the right place at the right time... and sharing it all with us!

the person above me has wonderfully detailed obs and always a nice thing to say :rudolph2: thank you for all your contributions!

The person above me is great fun and a fantastic addition to the community. And she likes dolphins too!

:rudolph2:

The peson above me is simply wonderful! She's the best partner in threadjacking sneezy crime ever, an amazing writer, so very warm, welcoming and funny. The forum wouldn't be the same without her!

The person above me is AMAZING: talented writer, artist, friendly, funny and one of the most positively contributing members of the forum :)

The person above me is a crazy gal! Wonderful writer and obb person (Or whatever you call them)! She also always has nice things to share and witty comments! The forum wouldn't be the same without this dear member of ours.:hugs: ( Oh and she also has fabulous taste. :drool: )

Archived