Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs

(WG, Nova - :inlove: )

Fandom: Original

Characters: More Isandro and Ida, doing the "old married couple" routine. (Ok, maybe 39 and 32 isn't that old, but you get the idea...)

Word count: 244

~Hot/Cold~

”Knock, knock?”

”Hrmh?”

”Psst: this is the part where you ask: 'Who's there?'.”

”What are you, my prompter?”

”No, just a lonely, neglected wife who's come to claim her rightful share of hot water before somebody uses it all up entirely. I do pay half of the water bill, you know.”

”I am not coming out of here until I can actually feel my toes and fingers again.”

”No problem. This shower cabin is big enough for both of us.”

”Wha...?”

”As long as you leave some of that ego outside, I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in.”

”Annnd... Enter: smart-ass.”

“Oh shush. It'll look great next to yours.”

“Heh.”

“There, now, why don't we... Ah, it's scorching!”

“Don't you dare turn that shower tap, woman.”

“You're insane.”

“Correction: I'm cold.”

“I'll look like a cooked crayfish!”

“I like crayfish. And you were right, by the way. It does look ghh... great... - Ae'gSCHh'ahh!”

“That's... not really the kind of shower I had in mind when I got in here.”

“I'm so sorry, Ida. Guh, I knew this was going to catch up with me. And just in time for the Holidays as well. Eff my life...”

”I'd rather eff my husband. If that's okay with him?”

”You are a cruel, demanding woman.”

”But my ass looks great?”

”-Snrff- ...Undeniably so.”

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Danke, danke, Da kitty ninja, Anony.

Yet another dialogue drabble, just to amuse myself.

Fandom: Original

Characters: Isandro, yet again. He dances latino in his freetime. Jasmine (Jas) is his friend and regular dance partner. The "certain little someone" would be his young daughter Laura.

Word count: 442

~Grudge~

”Stop doing that. You're going to rub it off your face.”

”So? Good bloody riddance.”

”Personally I think you'd look kind of stupid without one, but that's just me.”

”Just drop it, Jas. Have you seen my shoes?”

”You don't mean to tell me that you forgot to bring your dance shoes to a tango class?

”Rather that a certain little someone stole them out of my bag to get back at me for freezing her weekly pocket money.”

”Wow. Little girl's got balls. But this is old news to you. It didn't occur to you that you might want to double-check the contents of your bag before heading out?”

”Well, excuse me for not being one hundred percent focused at the moment. You try to remember things while it feels like you've got fireants crawling inside your head.”

”You want me to put myself in your shoes?”

”Yes, if I could find the bloody things. But unless this bag suddenly developed an appetite for leather and swallowed them whole it looks like I'll just have to accept defeat. The guerrilla may have succeeded in carrying out this little terror attack, but this war is far from over, and I still control the assets. Anyway. Barefoot tango it is.”

“Are you s -”

“Yes. If you step on my toes, I'll leave you to walk your way home afterwards.”

“Pffh, yeah, because I've only been doing this for three years longer than you. Also; bless you.”

“What? I haven't -”

“Bless you in advance. Looks like they let the windows in the dancing hall open this morning. I guess it was either that or having us practice in a sauna. I think the air conditioning's been acting up. So. I promise I won't maul your toes if you promise not to sneeze in my face. Do we have a deal?”

“...”

“That's not an answer, that's the Evil Eye. Anyway, you better take these.”

“Tissues? Come on, Jas, I'm not so stupid that I didn't... Wait... Oh, that little she-devil!”

“Told ya. Girl's got balls.

”Which were just grounded forever. What is this print...? 'Achoo, I must be allergic to idiots'. Really, Jas?”

”Designer tissues!”

”You need h-hheh... help – Hhh! 'aESHhuh! Ah'eSCHh!-gSCH!

”Why, thank you. And by the sound of things, I'd say you need my designer tissues. What is that idiom you have in Swedish? 'Slit dem med hälsan'? Wear them out with your health!”

”'To idiots'... Fair enough. If anyone looks at me funny, I can always point at you.”

-------------

( This is what a dancing Iso looks like when Nova draws him, if anyone's interested. )

The little devil! :lol: This is great fun, VoOs. What would I give to trade places with his dancing partner... :lol:

Wow, I love how all you wrote is dialogue, and yet just from their tones I can picture the scene in my head perfectly. Really amazing - that takes crazy talent!

What is that idiom you have in Swedish? 'Slit dem med hälsan'? Wear them out with your health!”

That line is genius! These are awesome, love your characters!

I totally root for his daughter. I like her. She's a dear. An irritating, lovely little dear. <3

... o.o

.......... o.O

.............. O.o

..................... O.O!!!!

omfgdghfyappingjesusesmotherblaaaaa!!!! Vooooooooooooo!! *brain melts and drips out of her ears and into a puddle on the floor* baaaaa ja ska köpa vingar för pengarna!!

• 2 years later...

It's time for yet another Drabble Thread Bump, this time to post a dumb little RPF(blasphemy!) drabble that practically wrote itself after I found out that the man in my signature apparently sneezes from having his eyebrows plucked.

Yes, I liked that mental image. A lot. And so, drabbleness happened.

Think BBC Sherlock set, hair and makeup. That's what I imagine, anyway.

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 – Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69 – Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 – City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

-----------------------------

Fandom: RPFiction

Characters: Benedict Cumberbatch + a makeup artist

Word count: 442

~Gentle~

"Alright then. Time to tame the caterpillars!"

The young makeup artist met the eyes of her subject in the mirror and stuck out her tongue, smiling cheekily as she raised a pair of eyebrow tweezers much like a fencer would raise their rapier. She snapped them together, twice, and the man in the makeup chair pretended to shrink away in fear and hid his face behind his large hands for a second.

"Have mercy on me!" he pleaded, his voice deliberately raised an octave higher than his usual baritone.

"Never", came her heartless reply. "Lean your head back. It will only take a minute."

He obliged, turning his face toward the ceiling and closing his eyes. She placed a hand softly on his high forehead and began attacking his strong eyebrows with surgical precision.

"Just let me know if you need a break", she offered after a moment of silence, when she noticed the beginning of a wince flicker across the actor's brow.

"Mhm", he rumbled distractedly, the deepness of his voice back at oceanic trench level. "I might..." A pause. "...need a break to..." Here his lips parted for a shallow, shaky inhale, his eyebrows knitting together in an expression she easily recognized. Ah, so he was one of those people. It wasn't an unusual reaction to this particular beauty treatment, and one she found to be quite endearing for some reason, even if it sometimes made her worry she might accidentally poke someone's eye out if they didn't manage to warn her in time.

Smiling with one corner of her mouth, she took a step back and watched him gear up for the inevitable. He took his sweet time with it, his chest swelling with a series of short, fluttering gasps, adding extra strain on the already long-suffering buttons of his close-fitted shirt.

"-hhuh... hh-hH..."

"I can come back later if you...", she began jokingly, only to be interrupted by a surprisingly gentle "Hah'ushh!", politely caught in the sleeve of his jacket.

"Wow. Excuse me." A chuckle. A sniffle. He looked down at the crook of his arm from which he had just straightened up and gave a small head shake, sending his abundance of dark curls bouncing around his ears."That is not the way to treat one's Spencer Hart suit."

"I'm sure it will survive", she said briskly and snapped the tweezers together again. "Are we ready to give it another go?"

"Please", he smiled, a little sheepishly, tapping a finger against the side of his nose and leaning his head back once more. "I'll try to keep it in check this time."

He would last almost ten seconds.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG... I wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png *dies*

I could completely picture that. And... "the hands"... *sigh*... oh... and the comments re: the voice... OMG!! drool.gif

he rumbled distractedly, the deepness of his voice back at oceanic trench level

How perfect is that???

And taking his time.... and... and tight shirt (mmmmmm... purple shirt of sex)... and he would SO say something so polite and self-deprecating and just AWWW!! like that afterwards.

Melts into puddle.

:wub:

Oceanic. Trench. Level.

VoOS, I love you. No one knows this man like you do. :laugh: That being said, your drabble was brilliant and spot-on. :heart:

VoOs, you KILLED me with that drabble. You described all the things I love about that man perfectly: his hands, his voice, his tight-fitting shirts the purple shirt of sex, his politeness... wubsmiley.gif I might need a cold shower now.

• 2 weeks later...

Guh! I can't believe I missed the BC one when it was originally posted. Thank goodness this got bumped back up :) DELICIOUS!

While I loved all of the drabbles -- especially the dialogue ones! Those were brilliant! </Arthur Shappey moment> -- I think it must be obvious that my favourite was the BC one. Because you got him SO INCREDIBLY SPOT ON that I had absolutely no problem hearing his voice in my head as I read it, or picturing his face or anything. Grarrr, the sexy little dork, I want to squeeze his cheeks until his nose scrunches and his tongue pokes out.

I might be slightly insane. mf_laughbounce3.gif

• 6 months later...

So I found a reeeeally old drabble of mine (probably from 7 years back) and decided to finish it and translate it into English. It's utterly self-indulgent and completely plotless. You have been warned. :laugh:

The characters in this are 18th century fantasy-versions of Isandro and Ida, the couple I have posted dialogue-drabbles about before in this thread. Nria was Ida's original name. The only context you need for this is that they are traveling by riverboat, hence the 'cabin'. Uh, yes. Shameless Hayfever pr0n ahead -

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 – Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69 – Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 – City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

-----------------------------

Fandom: original

Characters: Isandro and Nria

Word count: 480

~ Pathetic ~

”Is...andro...?”

A drowsy voice, a cool little hand brushing against his shoulder blade. He had woken her. Again.

Hh’gxn! G’nshh! G’SCHiah!

Fruitless attempts. His hand trembled slightly as he let go of his nostrils in order to wipe at them, one sweep of his thumb, and then one with his little finger, two quick movements that only served to rekindle the itch, and his fingers snapped back to their previous positions. What awaited him was not just an attack: it was a cannonade of sneezing, and he could almost feel the fuses burn down, one after the other, deep inside his inflamed nasal passages. Had he been in a condition to speak, he would have told her to get out of the line of fire while she still had the chance.

“N-nriahh... I – hahh!”

It was unbearable. His nose was on fire with irritation, tears squeezing past his tightly shut eyelids. Earth and Fire and every god under the sky, he needed to -

Ahh…!

The cool little hand was lifted from his back and he heard Nria get out of their bunk, heard the bare soles of her feet whisper against the floorboards as she padded swiftly to the other side of the cabin. After that he didn't hear anything for a good while, other than his own explosive ”AeSCH!”s, two, three, as many as four at a time, overwhelmingly violent and wetter with each outburst.

It didn't matter how many times he sneezed. Spring had arrived, and once his infernal hayfever had sunk its claws into his nasal membranes it wouldn't loosen its grip for at least a moon. A man could go mad for less.

Ahh-hh…ah… H’tSCHah!”

Remarkable how such a tall and striking man could look so pathetic. When Nria returned to their shared bed he was lying curled up with his face to the wall like a wounded animal, his auburn hair a mess and his hands pressed tightly over his nose and mouth. The covers were slipping off him and she could see the muscles in his naked back contracting, over and over, each short convulsion accompanied by yet another frantic sneeze. He sounded absolutely exhausted, snuffly and stuffed-up beyond belief. It made her heart ache.

“Iso”, she said, her tone soft, and reached over to drop a handkerchief onto the mattress in front of him. “Take this and blow you nose, and I shall see what I can do to help.”

He did as she had asked, and then sat up at the edge of the bed, shoulders drooping, eyes red-rimmed and his wrist pressed to the side of his nose, looking up at her with an expression of bottomless misery.

Dramatic fool, she thought, but her smile was warm.

"There we are. I'm going to get my powders and a wet towel for your eyes. I'll be back in a moment."

• 2 months later...

Unngghhhh... :dribble:

That is TEH SX, OKAY. Your shameless hayfever pr0n is sterling quality sferotica. GODS. Knowing how gorgeous that man is, combined with your exquisite descriptions of his total misery, is simply... [CENSORED]

I am... most happy now. Yes. Ohhhh yes. :wub:

Oh, by the way, I am SO MUCH in love with your Isandro. And with your dialogue writing skills as well. Um hum. :heart: I just can't believe I have never seen this before. But I am SO happy I have seen it now!

• 1 month later...

That is TEH SX, OKAY. Your shameless hayfever pr0n is sterling quality sferotica. GODS. Knowing how gorgeous that man is, combined with your exquisite descriptions of his total misery, is simply... [CENSORED]

Thank you, Maru darling. *hugs* I'm glad you enjoyed. heart.gif

As for shameless, plotless, over-descriptive hayfever pr0n, there is more where that came from:

--------------------------------------------------------

Fandom: original

Characters: Isandro

Word count: 547

~ Annoying ~

“Annoying” doesn't even come close to describing it, but thank you for asking.

“It's a beautiful day for a stroll”, they tell him. “Doesn't this weather just make your spirits soar? A bit of sun at last, some proper warmth. It almost makes you feel human again!”

It's only 11:30 AM, and he is already contemplating murder.

“How bad is it?” On a scale from 0 to 10? If 10 represents the tipping point at which 'not sneezing' ceases to be an option, he's currently finding himself at an agonizing, quivering 9,5, and has been continuously hovering at that level since he got out of bed this morning. Getting ready for work is always an interesting challenge at this time of year. But then again, so is breathing.

Lunch break arrives, and he takes the car. Yes, on such a beautiful day, can you believe it? Air-condition on, his knuckles whitening around the steering wheel.

A small gust of wind hitting his face as he walks from his parked car to the lunch café - 9,6.

An eyeful of bright sunlight as he hurries back to the car ten minutes later, boxed salad in hand - 9,7.

Turn left, past the park, back to the studio. His phone is vibrating angrily inside his jacket pocket but he doesn't pick it up. Waiting for a traffic light to turn green, he imagines the entire centre of his face to be a nuclear reactor, a hair's breadth from reaching critical mass.

He is at that point now where he doesn't even dare to rub his nose, knowing that even the lightest touch might send him over the edge. Still, not rubbing is torture, his swollen, inflamed nasal membranes practically screaming for attention. His nose couldn't be more irritated if he had just snorted a line of itching powder – crawling, prickling, burning, until he can barely see to drive for the tidal wave of tears rising in his eyes.

Walking past the row of birches guarding the studio entrance, their heavy, pollen-shedding catkins swaying gently in the breeze - 9,8.

Up the stairs, turn a corner, through the corridor. He tries to sniffle, to no avail, pink nostrils flaring pathetically, sinuses clogged beyond all hope. His head might as well have been welded shut.

Then, upon reaching the end of the corridor, he discovers that some genius has left one of the windows in the conference room ajar - 9,9.

He is so drippy. He has to blow his nose. No use. Too congested. A quick squeeze and wipe is all he can manage, before -

Another gust of wind pirouetting through the open window, just as he tries to sniffle again.

A beat, and then...

10. 10. 10.

It's not even a matter of giving in. He is left no choice. Standing alone in the conference room, leaning against the closed door, he sneezes his throat raw, face buried in two handfuls of tissues, over and over until stars start to dance in front of his eyes and his stomach muscles are aching. The sneezes come in a ceaseless stream, erupting from him in dizzying volleys, he can't stop, he doesn't even try, better to let the pollen finally have its way with him -

“Allergies, huh? Must be pretty annoying.”

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

:boom:

GRGFGLHRKHFDHJ you spoil us rotten you GENIUS how do you EVEN I have lost the ability to can.

:dribble::heart:

Hayfever pr0000000000nnnn... *swoon*

Archived