Sneeze Fetish Forum

VoOs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gag these are amazing!! This last one had me speechless for a good two minutes. So detailed and vivid. Youve inspired me to do more writing of my own! Wow.

Unarguably the best hayfever dialogues in the entire world. I would buy the book if it existed. I would.

Sign me up with Maru for a first edition copy! :drool:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

blowup.gif

GRGFGLHRKHFDHJ you spoil us rotten you GENIUS how do you EVEN I have lost the ability to can.

dribble.gifheart.gif

Hayfever pr0000000000nnnn... *swoon*

Oh, shush with you. >////< (but thank yoo00000oooou heart.gif )

How on earth did I miss this? You are so talented! Wow. smile.png

Thank you, dear. I'm glad you're reading! hug.gif

There is no coherent way to express how amazing this is. Everything they said ^^

And there's no coherent way to express how happy I am that people are reading. <3 Thank you!

Gag these are amazing!! This last one had me speechless for a good two minutes. So detailed and vivid. Youve inspired me to do more writing of my own! Wow.

blushing.gifblushing.gifblushing.gif (some writing? Ohh, yes, do!)

Sign me up with Maru for a first edition copy! drool.gif

Let's establish hayfever pr0n as its own official genre, I say. yes.gif Thank you for commenting! hug.gif

I'm struggling to get un-stuck with a longer Sherlock drabble at the moment, so I figured I should torture Iso some more, just to try and keep the creative juices flowing. smile.png

Sorry about the abrupt ending! I'm probably going to write a part 2 sometime later on though.

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 – Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69 – Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 – City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

--------------------------------------------------------

Fandom: original

Characters: Isandro

Word count: 442

~ Fuck ~

Humiliation is to be forced to leave the auditorium in the middle of a play as to not disturb the rest of the audience.

It has to be The Woman in Black, of course. Nothing shatters the eerie atmosphere of a Victorian horror pastiche as the sound of an audience member suffering through an endless sneezing fit. Stifled, obviously - who do you take him for? - but his brain can only do with so little oxygen, and despite his best efforts (fueled by a misguided optimism and the simple fact that he's been enjoying the play immensely and would very much like to watch it to the end), people in the seats around him are beginning to stir and shoot him glances in that unmistakable 'just leave already' fashion, and he knows he has to accept defeat.

“Excuse me... sorry... sorry...”

There is no dignified way to make an exit in this situation, especially not when your eyes are leaking like sieves and you're less than a breath away from exploding into yet another staccato of itchy paroxysms. The leg space in front of the seats is narrow; the entire row of people has to stand up to let him pass. There is some grumbling along the line and he has to bite back a disproportionately bitter: “look, I didn't ask for this, okay?!” as he squeezes by.

There. The stairs, finally. He takes the remaining steps in four large strides, ducking out into the lobby just as a bone-chilling cry pierces the tense silence that has been building on stage for the past few minutes, blessedly drowning out the sound of the sneeze that practically wrenches its way out of him before the doors can slide shut behind him.

aehSSCHaw!”

An empty lobby laid with marble tiles makes for a rather merciless echo chamber, it turns out.

Feeling a single, watery droplet dangle dangerously from the tip of his nose, he fumbles for his pocket packet of tissues with a silent prayer that nobody is watching him. This, he can already tell, is going to be ugly.

“...hh... h... hihh... “

And now, of course, his nose sees fit to leave him hanging. Lips trembling open, eyes spilling over and sinuses prickling like a thousand red-hot needles, he finds himself frozen on the spot, gasping uselessly like a stranded fish while the imminent attack dances juuust out of reach.

hehh... h'hh...

Squinting bleary-eyed up at the chandelier in the ceiling, he gives his protesting nose a firm rub with the heel of his hand, breath still hitching -

“...hhih-hh-h -

Nothing.

“Ugh. Fuck.”

Once again I am in awe. Wow.

And I also am waiting in eager anticipation for your Sherlock drabble. :)

Um hum. Hay fever pr0n is the new black. :heart:

RRRRGHH, you teeeeeeeeeeeease. surrender.gif

Archived