Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (MALE)

Hypnos

On 8/21/2015 at 3:46 PM, sexysneezefest said:

Last weekend I went on an overnight trek with a few friends. One of my friends, tall, dark, about 28 years old had hay fever. We never knew about it because he isn't severely allergic and it's usually controlled with medication. But God bless that Saturday on which he forgot to take his medication. Especially once we actually got into the hills and started trekking up. The pollen started doing its job, and ever so often there was a hurr-ashoo from behind me. He tried stifling them at first, but soon realized the futility. Fortunately it was a night trek and my face wasn't very visible because it was certainly not easy to keep it straight. :D

He was always "just my buddy", but I think it's safe to say that I might have developed just the teensiest of crushes after this episode. :P

Mmm girl I can relate to that..😂😅

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• musicgirl

• fufufufu

• xfilesgurl

• Hypnos

Didn’t think I’d ever be lucky enough to reply here, but wow, here we are!

I went to a show a few days ago— small local thing, so not a big venue. But sitting a few seats away from me was the sneeziest guy I’ve ever seen in my life.

I don’t remember much about him other than he just could not seem to stop sneezing. He’d brought tissues with him, so it looked like he’d been expecting this to happen— and boy it did. I didn’t think to count them at all, so I don’t know how many times he sneezed, but it was frequent and ongoing. He’d sneeze, and then pause for maybe 15 seconds or so, holding a tissue up to his face as if he were anticipating another one, and then he’d sneeze again, and this continued for at least twenty minutes— almost nonstop save for a few minutes that were sneeze free. I feel a bit bad for him, but he seemed to recover after a while and didn’t sneeze any more.

I’ve never witnessed anyone sneeze that much in such a short amount of time, though. It just kept going.