Sneeze Fetish Forum

To Krazykat;;

count tiszula

I'm sure there was a kudos here before, but I can't find it, and anyway this is a new tribute.

I am just overwhelmed by krazykat's amazing contributions just over the last few days. The YouTube vid entitled Experimenting is a masterpiece; a simple idea which I don't think has ever been done on YT before, if indeed anywhere.. Naturally enough, of the different sneezes produced, my favourites were the ones you didn't like, but then I do like a bit of messiness. And the flary-nosed pic is good too!

Meanwhile, the wonderful stream of drabbles is now augmented with an expanded version; and in other news, there have also been fantastic obsides and self-obsides, and even other posts castigating the naughty English. Is there any field you can't turn your clothes-tag-wielding hand to?

Yes, krazykat is one of the most amazing people on this forum!! Brilliant writer, really lovely from what I've seen, great obs/Youtube vids...keep it up girl, you ROCK!! ;)

Awwww... you guys are going to give me a HUGE head if I keep listening to all the wonderful things you are saying!

Have some ;) and cheesecake!!!

And Count... when have I ever castigated the English... I believe my venom is reserved for the entire British population, if not the world at large! :twisted:

Honestly people. There simply cannot be too much congratulations for the incredible KrazyKat!

I have become a big fan of your writing (obs/drabbles/whatever...), and every wonderful new wav makes more your captive worshiper.

Yes, your awesomeness apparently knows no bounds!

Gah, count me in! :mellow: Simply fantastic, Krazykat. I love everything you've had to offer this community.

Here Here!!! :D:boom::mellow: Your Youtube contributions are amaaaaazing!!! I can't thank you enough!!

Have to add my vote here - Krazykat, thank you for all your time and effort put into the contributions to the community! Your views/opinions on everything are always great fun, and thought provoking too :P

Submitting my vote/worshiper resumee for Krazykat! You're stellar! I guess I'll just have to repeat what you guys have already said, but all of your work is stunning! From stories,to obs, comments, everything! You're a great gal and we're all very fortunate to have you here as a part of the forum!

3 Cheers for Krazykat! :notworthy::cheers::):bleh::jumpy:

HIP HIP.HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

WE LOVE YOU! :group::huh:

Quick edit on my behalf: ignore the last two smileys on the three cheers row and the love you row! Thanks! (I really can't type today!!!)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Yes indeed, Krazykat has been making this a very lively forum.

Much appreciated !

Superior Scottish sneezing skills. Superb!

• 5 months later...

So,sexy!

Mod note: I'd like to make a quick request that you please do not ask members to provide visual images when they have chosen to provide material without. Many of our members value their privacy very highly.

• 2 months later...

Good god, Kat! You're latest WAVs are amazing.

They're just the kind of perfect tease that makes me go weak in the knees. I wanted to express my highest thanks for letting us share in such a refreshing indulgence.

You got me under your sneezy spell... Legendary kudos! :)

i have to agree i mean holy crap kat!! your latest wavs, your wonderful drabble thread...i dont know what to say other than you are like the sneezy queen!! i think we should give you a crown. :) this is you. lol :blushing: that is the rest of us.

:blushing::drool: i await your next act of utter sneezy greatness! :drool::twisted:

you're wonderful kat!!

Wow, Kat

yes i agree with everything weevill said, except about giving you the crown because you would just sneeze it off again!

You're all so right. krazykat's contributions to the world of sneeziness are simply wonderful. kat, this is a big thank you for all that. :D

And Garland: I would give her the crown because I would enjoy watching her sneezing if off. :)

Awww shucks guys :)

p.s. i'll accept any crown as long as its made from metal and jewels rather than anything sneeze inducing... i wouldn't put it past you lot to make a crown out of cherry blossoms or something like that!

Archived