Sneeze Fetish Forum

To Krazykat;;

count tiszula

Count me in! Cheers, krazykat! :wacko::):P

As your big fan who loves listening to your wavs and reaing your obs, I give you a big hug :hug:

Krazykat, I want you to know that every time you upload a new wav to yourtube, I feel as if my birthday arrived earlier :lol:

Count me in too...I love your wavs Kat, they are just incredible! Now please tell me where you got those feathers? I want some too :rolleyes:

Keep up the fantastic sneezing (sneaks a few tulips into Kat's crown just to help her out.... :unsure: )

• 3 months later...
I'm not normally one for self promotion but since my hay fever is very low on the sneezing front this year, I thought I'd give it a go :D

F (audio only) experiment inducing with pepper (big build ups and violent sneezes), clothes tag (more frequent but smaller sneezes) and feathers (quick fire, ticklish allergy sneezes) plus description of what each method feels like:

Enjoy :drool:

Oh my god! I love you!!

I'm going crazy just reading about it. Hope you're not too embarrassed by my saying so, but... THANK YOU!!

Figured I'd post here so as not to clutter up the Youtube topic.

I simply cannot get enough of you! :hug: You are ASTOUNDING - a true master (or mistress, rather) of sneezing...LOVE IT! ;)

krazykat, your wav's are absolutly wonderful, you breath a wonderful breath of life into this fetish and are an all-round wonderful person, we are all extremely lucky to have such a wonderful person willing to indulge us and willing to be friends with us, you are wonderful krazykat :blushing::)

• 2 years later...

Krazykat I just listened to your "itchy.wav" again and I gotta tell you your beautiful when your sneezing! wish I could be there with you to rub your back and pass you tissues and stuff. bless you very very much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I didnt know she had new videos up *runs to YT*

KrazyKat is definitely one of my favourites on their, and many awesome thanks and huggles for her awesome uploads!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived