Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best sneeze target?

zneeze

Best sneeze target?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. *pokes title* What's the best target when watching someone of the opposite sex?

• air!
    • cupped hands
    • fist
    • elbow/sleeve
    • collar of shirt, etc.
    • wrist
    • someone else
    • other (explain)
  2. 2. Where do you usually aim?

• air!
    • cupped hands
    • fist
    • elbow/sleeve
    • collar of shirt, etc.
    • wrist
    • someone else
    • other (explain)

I'm the first to vote!!!!

*Does the "I'm the first to vote" dance*

Ahem.

So I prefer to watch uncovered sneezes so I voted "air" for the first.

Then in the second part I put "air" because that's what I do outside and "sleeve" as well because that's how I would cover if I was inside or physically quite close to someone outside.

Nice quiz!

There'll be letters! No "hankie"?

Air for me of course. Though another neglected possibility is "all over me".

Sleeves? How strange.....yet possibly attractive....

I'm 12th to vote!! *Does the I'm 12th-to-vote dance*

For the first: usually cupped hands...it's cute :P I find uncovered more appealing, except that the lack of manners annoys me unless they have a good excuse (eg hands full).

Second: Usually my elbow/sleeve or my hands. I TRY not to use my hands too much though... :hypoc::P

Why does it have to be of the opposite sex ?

Sorry, but I think you know what I meant :P

How in the world did I forget tissue/hankie? :facepalm: Idiot me. Is it too late to change this?...

I had to vote air because hanky wasnt a option BOO HOO! :P

Not allowed to vote until validated... *sadface*

First: [Air] Although the "someone else" option is quite tempting... :)

[As long as I'm not that someone else X3]

Second: [Other] Uh. There isn't really a target when you stifle... XD

If I see a woman sneeze I would want her to aim at something that could be blown away by the sneeze.

when its from someone of the opposite sex...its nice if its uncovered i guess..unless its my bf, then id want it to be in MY hands :drool:. and for myself...i usually sneeze into my wrist/sleeve or one hand.

I voted for other, meaning handkerchief/tissue. :laugh: It's a rare delight to observe but oh boy oh boy don't I love it. :cheers:

Me? Into elbow, always. :drool: And if it feels like there's another coming, I have a tendency to wait in that position, and wrap free (usually left) arm around the crooked one as well while waiting. I have no idea where I learned that. :D

Well nothing beats the sight of a woman sneezing into a lightly unfolded hankie / handkerchief - gets me every time....

but for me personally I turn my head away and sneeze into the air or sneeze towards the ground

As already said by others I voted other because there wasn't a tissue/handkerchief option (such a difficult word to spell for a non english speaking person :blushing:)

I just LOVE to see people sneezing in a tissue.....gah! :drool:

I usually sneeze in the air when I'm with people who I know quite well (for example in the office)

otherwise I stifle them or sneeze into cupped hands :blushing:

Hm. It seems to be that I am one of the minority.

I'm quite the fan of seeing my boy sneezing into his fist. And typically, that's what he does.

Although, I must admit, I rather enjoy it when he feels like he has to use cupped hands because it's messy.

I like the elbow/sleeve or a failed attempt at cupped hands or one hand cupped, sometimes uncovered. Actually, I'm not really particular, I like the mystery of what the sneeze target is.

I sneeze with cupped hands because I like to spread germs! :laugh:

a fully opened handkerchief-either gender-catching the sneeze with one hand and then some serious blowing...talk about elegant! if it's a woman,just get a blotter to retrieve me.... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh :'-(

I'm not allowed to vote until validated...

I would choose "Cupped Hands", 'cause it's very cute ;-)

I would need one more option; all of the above. [except Someone else; I've fantasized about it :eat: but never done it]

Knew a guy who would turn towards the floor, sneeze once, say "excuse me" to the floor, and sneeze again. :fear:

I once saw a guy sneeze six times into his cupped hands. The hands didn't move until he was done; like he knew exactly how many were coming :)

Another time a guy sneezed into his shirt collar :eek: Turned me to mush

a fully opened handkerchief-either gender-catching the sneeze with one hand and then some serious blowing...

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

I sneeze with cupped hands because I like to spread germs! :eat:

You're VICIOUS!!! :):eek:

I vote for cupped hands.

I know this one guy who has huge sneezes so half the time he lifts the top part of his t-shirt up, ducks his head underneath of it, and sneezes onto his chest. That's hilarious to me, and pretty awesome too.

Archived