Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best sneeze target?

zneeze

Best sneeze target?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. *pokes title* What's the best target when watching someone of the opposite sex?

• air!
    • cupped hands
    • fist
    • elbow/sleeve
    • collar of shirt, etc.
    • wrist
    • someone else
    • other (explain)
  2. 2. Where do you usually aim?

• air!
    • cupped hands
    • fist
    • elbow/sleeve
    • collar of shirt, etc.
    • wrist
    • someone else
    • other (explain)

i voted for cupped hands cause i usually sneeze in my hands and i personally love it when i others sneeze in their hands too. but i do like uncovered too.

Well that's fine unless you're around other people and you're now standing there with wet a nose stuck to wet hands and don't dare separate the two for obvious reasons(talk about "what do I do now?") :D:surrender:

• 4 weeks later...

my sneezes are so big and so many that i usually way away and sneeze into the open air... anyone standing around tends to get grossed out by my sneezes but what else am i supposed to do? suppress them? not a chance :D

The most unusual aim I've ever witnessed was that by a young mother with a pushchair. Whilst propelling it along, she suddenly came to a stop and bent backwards whilst breathing a sharp intake of breath (AAHHHH!---). What came next was unbelievable, as she catapulted her body forward upon the "CHOOOOO!", bending right over to face the seat from above and sneeze all over the occupant! Whilst I felt sorry for her toddler, I kind of wondered if it would like to swap places with me, as I'm sure I would have appreciated the sneeze a lot more than it could!

• 4 weeks later...

for the first one, its definitely air. I love all girl sneezes but uncovered sneezes into the air are by far the best, especially if there is spray lol.

As for me, if I'm by myself I usually sneeze into the air, if im around others I sneeze into my hand.

like to see someone sneeze into their wrist or fist really. they are stll covered but you can still get a pretty good view of what's going on too :P

me, i sneeze usually into my wrist or the back of my hand. if i'm in public, the crook of the elbow works well too :)

Archived