Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chris Pine aka Captain Kirk from New Star Trek Movie

Guest digiminx

Guest digiminx

He is so cute and when he sneezes he is even cuter!!! Lovely little nose twitches, then a loud, forceful sneeze. Beautiful!!!! Hope you enjoy.

He sneezes at 1.25

Enjoy

Mod note: Merged posts - SL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's deliciously sniffly for quite a while as well. And I love his comment "Germs everywhere!" shortly after the sneeze. Thanks for posting.

Oh, my. :clapping:

So, I don't know (I've never thought about it!), but...what's the policy on RPF around here? Because I would ADORE it if someone would write me a story about just what went on after those cameras cut. Considering CP looked--and sounded!--the whole time like he was just trying to fight off another one....:D

~Me, still getting used to her attraction to CP

Wow, Chris Pine is so unbelievably sexy. I love how he's constantly rubbing at his nose throughout the interview. :clapping: I'm totally dying after watching that. The only thing that was kind of annoying was that Zachary Quinto kept talking and didn't even bless chris, he totally ignored that it even happened.

Oh my word, that was amazing! Thank you so much, Dark_Side! Very hot!

your welcome though i really have no idea what you are thanking me for, lol.

My bad, my thanks should go to digiminx. I thought you were the one who posted it, Dark_Side, but was wrong. Oops, sorry! Thank you, digiminx! I love this video!

Wow..so hot.

I think I am in love :drool:

I am all for fics being writing about him

I do need to go see Star Trek again and think about that

:blushing: :blushing:

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Good heavens, that was surreal! That's the sort of thing I fantasize about but never actually get to see! Wow... just buckets full of burning hot wow! That was really the definition of awesome... *wanders off in a daze*

Cuuuute. Thank-you for this! I haven't seen this movie yet, and I should really get on that. Chris Pine is pretty dreamy even minus the sneezyface.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
The only thing that was kind of annoying was that Zachary Quinto kept talking and didn't even bless chris, he totally ignored that it even happened.

He didn't ignore it at all, he made a joke out it of. B) Very cute by the way.

ahh! Great find. Loved the movie, and his little pre-sneeze nose wiggle is fantastic.

I would *love* to see Spock sneeze in character. With as calm and calculated as he normally is, the break of control would be HOT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I just watched Unstoppable with Chris Pine in it and had forgot about having seen this before. So glad to have seen it again!

Archived