Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chris Pine aka Captain Kirk from New Star Trek Movie

Guest digiminx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my :D That was incredibly cute! Thanks for posting!

(I didn't watch Star Trek, so I remember Chris Pine from his role as Nicholas in the Princess Diaries 2 movie! He already looked gorgeous then! :P)

• 4 months later...

Star Trek Into Darkness was so good, but I kept getting distracted by Chris Pine's dashing good looks. He is so, so yummy. I could lick him all over. And his sneeze and presneeze face are PERFECT.

<3 that is just that is just perfection.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh. That has got to be THE most attractive sneeze I have ever seen. blowup.gif Seriously, that man is a god...

And calliecat23, I love your signature (for obvious reasons) :P

I like how he talks about it afterwards :-)

He is so cute and when he sneezes he is even cuter!!! Lovely little nose twitches, then a loud, forceful sneeze. Beautiful!!!! Hope you enjoy.

He sneezes at 1.25

Enjoy

Mod note: Merged posts - SL

Found this in an old interview about Chris Pine's role in Just My Luck:

Q: You have to kiss her during the masquerade ball, what was that like?

A: Well at the time I was really sick with a fever. In fact, my sister came to stay, to take care of me. So I wasn't feeling well, and we were shooting amongst a huge crowd of extras. It is supposed to be an intimate scene, we are dancing, but of course it was not like that at all. There was no music and I was being yelled at, To the left! I need to see the left side of your face. It could not be more artificial, but she was great and we laughed about it. It did feel awkward but we got into the rhythm of it. She was a great kisser, she has great big lips and she is gorgeous.

Picturing him with a fever is pretty cute. It seems kind of icky that they made Lindsay Lohan kiss him when he was sick, though.

It seems kind of icky that they made Lindsay Lohan kiss him when he was sick, though.

Hob9gDL.gif

It seems kind of icky that they made Lindsay Lohan kiss him when he was sick, though.

Hob9gDL.gif

AHAHA! Yessss. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GUYS. GUYS! CHRIS DID IT AGAIN!

I've been looking for the actual video, but I haven't been able to find it. If anyone does PLEASE post it here!

In the meantime, here's a GIF set of the sneeze: http://whitelaws.tum...ost/53559905661

Zach's nose twitch is cute, too! biggrin.png

I remember seeing That video >.< I will go serch it.

Dis one right here. It's Russian, though. D;

Right around 2 mins.

Woohoo! Thanks for finding the video, that was awesome biggrin.png I could barely hear the sound of the sneeze because of the russian dub, but it's still great and I'll definitely keep looking for a video with better sound quality!

By the way, does anyone think it was kinda weird that Chris practically sneezed at Zach instead of turning to the other side? Not that I mind, it's actually really cute, but it just struck me as odd. ;)

Dis one right here. It's Russian, though. D;

Right around 2 mins.

Woohoo! Thanks for finding the video, that was awesome biggrin.png I could barely hear the sound of the sneeze because of the russian dub, but it's still great and I'll definitely keep looking for a video with better sound quality!

By the way, does anyone think it was kinda weird that Chris practically sneezed at Zach instead of turning to the other side? Not that I mind, it's actually really cute, but it just struck me as odd. wink.png

LOL Maybe he was trolling.

It's still a delicious sound. Mmmm.

IIIIII just think it's hilarious that he sneezed during another Star Trek interview while sitting next to the exact same person. :lmfao:

IIIIII just think it's hilarious that he sneezed during another Star Trek interview while sitting next to the exact same person. lmfao.gif

Something about sneezing must not sit well with the ZQ.

IIIIII just think it's hilarious that he sneezed during another Star Trek interview while sitting next to the exact same person. lmfao.gif

Me too! Now I have to wonder if they tease each other about it. Like if Chris tells Zack it's all his fault it happened again because he's allergic to him or something. lmfao.gif

OOohhh,

Me too! Now I have to wonder if they tease each other about it. Like if Chris tells Zack it's all his fault it happened again because he's allergic to him or something. lmfao.gif

oOOooohhh, that is a wonderful thought to think @Q@

I know when the previous movie came out ZQ gave the impression that he was slightly germ-phobic as I remember reading/watching interviews where he talked about not wanting to get sick from traveling so much so it does seem odd that Chris Pine would turn in that direction.

thanks for sharing, I do love his sneeze!

• 3 months later...

ahh! Great find. Loved the movie, and his little pre-sneeze nose wiggle is fantastic.

I would *love* to see Spock sneeze in character. With as calm and calculated as he normally is, the break of control would be HOT.

DEFINITELY!!

Something about sneezing must not sit well with the ZQ.

Well, if you listen carefully (behind all the Russian), he said 'bless you' and then proceeded to look rather uncomfortable. Hmmm... renske.gif

Archived