Sneeze Fetish Forum

Why do you want to meet a fetishist?

SusieQusie

Why do you want to meet a fetishist?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is it...

• To see them sneeze in person
    • To sneeze for them, and they can sneeze for me
    • Just for fun, we're already online friends and I want to get to know them better
    • Other (please explain)
    • I wouldn't want to meet a fetishist in person.

I have met a few people here and although the topic of the fetish came up in conversation it was not the main focus or motivation for meeting. I went to make better friends of the friends that I had. hmm...time for a Chicago meet?

I'm all for another Chicago meet!!! Seriously!

Anywho, I've met quite a few people from this community in person, and I have been extremely happy with every single meeting! It was great because with some, there was mention of the fetish, and it was fun if someone around us sneezed, just to see the silly looks on each other's faces. But then, I've also met people for lunch, and we had other things to talk about besides the fetish, which is nice.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want to see others sneeze, or do it for them, as there has been a bit of fetish play here and there with some people. but it isn't my main reason for wanting to meet others. Mostly it's because I've formed a friendship with them first, and just want to get to know them better.

I am seriously trying to figure out a way to centralize and have a convention of sorts for the members here in the US, but it'll take some time and major planning.

Now, anyone in the Chicago area, feel free to contact me, and we can always work out a lunch or something to hang out and talk! :hug: Or maybe sneeze, too, depending on the circumstances. He he he.

i'm totally with you all who would like to meet someone, but someone who you've already made some kind of friendship connection with online. and not just a couple emails and pm's here and there. i'm one of those people who are so incredibly shy in person that its sad really sometimes, but once i get comfortable with you blah blah blah...lol so at first i think it might be a little strained. also i think its different if you are meeting girls vs guys. as a girl, meeting other girls would be no big deal because there would be no real worry about sexual tension, what if he doesn't like the way i look etc etc. but on the other hand, i totally am one of those chicks who believes guys and girls can actually be just friends.

so i guess my answer is yes...if i know you...

see once i get comfortable blah blah blah...lol

ooohhh ohhh - if i ever get my passport, can i come to the chicago meet and greet?! they won't take my driver's license at the border anymore :hug: lol

ooohhh ohhh - if i ever get my passport, can i come to the chicago meet and greet?! they won't take my driver's license at the border anymore :( lol

Ooooo come to MassACHOOsetts too darling. :hug:

Anywho, I've met quite a few people from this community in person, and I have been extremely happy with every single meeting! It was great because with some, there was mention of the fetish, and it was fun if someone around us sneezed, just to see the silly looks on each other's faces. But then, I've also met people for lunch, and we had other things to talk about besides the fetish, which is nice.

That's right sweetheart. :P:P:P Every part was great from start to finish. :wub:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

It should be possible to vote several reasons.

I would not be interested in meeting 'a' fetishist. It is just people that I consider as on-line friends that I would like to meet.

In the first place to get to know the person behind the fetishist, and also to discuss a subject that I consider as my secret.

And swapping hankies and sneezing for each other could be fun too.

C

If I allowed multiple choice, then everyone would pick that. I wanted to see how many want to meet a fetishist strictly or mainly because of the fetish. I always was kind of hoping for some discussion on that...(why do you feel that way?) etc.

I don't know if i qualify as one who was "consitently talked about" it .. but i too think it would highly depend on whom i would meet.

I mean if i actually had to sneeze i wouldn't be able to do anything about that anyway (i'm not good at getting those away and such even if it only happens once in a blue moon :hug:), but to purposefully do it i would need quite some level of trust and understanding before. I also think (while that wasn'T really the question :P) that i would feel a lot less awkward sneezing or witnessing sneezing around fetishists that share my gender and therefor wouldn't peek my interest :(.

For actively discussing it my "at-least-needed-trust-border" would be lower but i still don't think i would do it with someone i barely know. On the other hand i think a little that here is partly kind of the fun in meeting another fetishist too. The fact that they actually know, that you know they know and that you both can sicuss, giggle or just smile about inside thing no one around you would know. I would never think of it as required but i am pretty sure it could add fun to some meetings.

The expectation of fun then i would actually call a requirement i wouldn't really want to meet someone when i think it would suck beforehands anyway. Fetishist or not :P. Of course thinking about if it would be fun does require me to know the person a least a little. So i don't think i would meet up with someone i don't know even if the opportunity arised.

i voted for option 3 just for the records and in case it wasn't figure out-able.

And lastly .. while i would really like it a lot to meet a certain few people out of the forum i'm not sure if i ever will get the opportunity .. i mean if people out of the same state in the US already complain about distance .. what am i supposed to say? :P

Its odd, the fetishist I'm closest to is no longer a part of the community. But I'd be happy to meet people if the opportunity arose. A convention sounds fun but I think I'd wuss out of the possible publicity.

I've noticed a lot of interesting people on the forum that seem really nice, genuine and all around good people. I chose option 3, because I would want to meet the person for them, not for the way thier sneeze sounds like, although it would be fun to sneeze for each other! :P

I picked number 3 also. I have never met anyone from here but i would love to. To bad not to many of us in south fla :clapping:

hmm...time for a Chicago meet?

Tell me when and where and I'm there! :eat:

I voted #3. Although I'd be more than happy to sneeze for you, if you want. [i think my sneeze is kind of ordinary but...]

Sneezing for me is not necessary. [unless you want to] As for sneeze talk, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't :)

Archived