Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing During a Concert

Weirdo Girl

What do you think would happen if, during a concert, Pink (just an example), had to sneeze in the middle of a song? I've been wondering this for a while, and it's annoying me.

Never seen this situation myself but imagine she just would, be a reminder to all the fans who think the sun rises and sets on her ass that she is simply a human being.

What do you think would happen if, during a concert, Pink (just an example), had to sneeze in the middle of a song? I've been wondering this for a while, and it's annoying me.

Holy crap, that's one of the sexiest thoughts ever... well, apart from the other million and one thoughts I have about Pink....

i've always wondered that - considering like GoR that they have to sneeze eventually, just as i imagine their poop stinks too. there was a vid of billy joe of green day sneezing on stage, but a lot of talk it was fake. looked real, but he just exagerated it because i guess it was a bit of an embarassing situation. also there was one floating around of an Asian pop star sneezing a few times on stage. very cute! now pink sneezing, that i'd like to see!

[de-lurk]

I've always suspected that Hiromi sneezes in this performance at 0:28 but it's impossible to know for sure. She bobs her head left into her free hand and the camera shot changes to the back for that instant. Don't blink or you'll miss it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5WnLSmA35w

Watch the whole thing anyhow. It's a smoking performance by the whole trio!

[re-lurk]

Many many moons ago a friend of mine said he saw Ian Anderson sneeze loudly in the midst of a flute solo. Hmmm.... must have been something in the air that night. :P

I've seen it happen a few times and people just play/laugh it off and it's fine. Personally, if I was up there I'd be so embarrassed, though, so I've never been able to enjoy it. I've also wondered what would happen if you got the hiccups on stage. :drool: Ahhh, that would be like my worst nightmare!

• 1 month later...

Musicians sneezing?!

Uhmm, SIGN ME UP FOR THAT BITCH!!

I would LOVE it if I went to a concert, and while performing they sneezed.

<33

It would be great if they sneezed into the microphone to amplify the sneeze too!

Ive fantasized about this for years.

Janis. Mama Michelle. Pat. Madonna. Janet Jackson. Whitney. Maria. Britney. Cristina. Shakira. Beyonce. To name a few... :twisted:

I had a gig with my band today and I nearly experienced such a situation myself. We had finished a song and where just preparing for the next one when I had to sneeze. Then our drummer was just about to count in the next song when I had to sneeze again. Then he counted in the song, we started playing, and gladly I didn't have to sneeze any longer.

Now what had I done if I had had to sneeze during the song? Well, it could have been quite a difficult situation because I had to do the lead vocals in that song. So it would have been dependent on the exact time the sneeze would have happened. As you know, vocals in popular music work in a way that there are some words sung one straight after the other, then a short break (half a second, one second, two seconds), then the next line of words to be sung and so on. So if the sneeze had happened in such a break between the vocal lines, perhaps it would have been possible to sneeze without having to omit any of the words. But if the sneeze had happened during a vocal line, I would have had to interrupt the singing to sneeze - and that certainly would have been quite embarrassing.

Anyway I would have tried to turn away from the microphone during the sneeze. I assume that sneeze fetishists are in the minority at a usual audience, so I would have decided to not sneeze through the microphone. :twisted:

I already have experienced szeening during a concert. But this was always during songs in which I didn't have to sing (just playing an instrument), so it wasn't a real problem. All in all, I think that sneezing at a concert can be managed relatively well in many cases in popular music, but if a classical music singer would have to sneeze while singing an opera - that could be a very embarrassing incidence.

I once ran across a YouTube video of Billie Jo Armstrong from Green Day sneezing during a song. I really thought it would be fabulous but it was just okay. :o He made a big production out of it, which I'm not much of a fan of. Also, about a year ago I was seeing RENT on Broadway and the guy playing Roger sneezed during a song. He totally acted like it didn't happen, but it was still super cute. :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest itschu

I've always had a thing for Stevie Nicks. Here are the only two instances I have seen of her sneezing. The first one is during a concert. The camera is close for a great pre-sneeze face at about 3:20, then pulls away. She goes right back into the song, which is great too. That one is at

The second one is not during a concert, and you can't see her, but you can hear her at about 1:14

Enjoy!

I dunno, the first one doesn't really look like a sneeze, and the second one is definitely a sneeze but there's another female in the room and it could just as well be her. Thanks for sharing though.

• 2 weeks later...
I once ran across a YouTube video of Billie Jo Armstrong from Green Day sneezing during a song. I really thought it would be fabulous but it was just okay. :lol: He made a big production out of it, which I'm not much of a fan of. Also, about a year ago I was seeing RENT on Broadway and the guy playing Roger sneezed during a song. He totally acted like it didn't happen, but it was still super cute. :)

Omg Roger... that's so sweet! I wish I had seen it. If only it'd been Adam Pascal... and if only someone had video footage.

Regina Spektor, known for her music as much as her tendency to include odd quips and noises within it, fakes an ultra fake but cute nonetheless sneeze on "Mary Ann". However, she has two songs called mary ann....one is Mary Ann (The Sailor Song), a much easier one to find...and the other is simply Mary Ann, from an older album.

And now, the good stuff....

http://www.smithsophian.com/home/index.cfm...3c-7fc6877962f2

read the first few lines....

Now, as it happens google video has been semi helpful in turning up videos of bits of that show. Searching Regina Spektor avalon boston or Regina Spektor boston 06 seems to work. However, we have no idea during what song this wonderful mishap occurred....treasure hunt???

in case the link dont work...

"Cover your ears," Regina Spektor said in warning to her packed-in audience in Boston last Saturday before she sneezed daintily, then berated herself for being so boorish. She was playing a completely full Avalon Ballroom; her sense of humor and self-deprecation endeared her even further to fans such as myself"

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 1 month later...

Ahhh, my idea of heaven, when I first saw those Youtube links of Stevie sneezing, but alas, I don't know about the first one at all...I don't think that close up expression of her is actually a pre-sneeze expression. And I note that when the camera moves further away, she does sort of nod/dip her head momentarily and she MAY have sneezed...but I just don't know...I WANT to believe, but I'm not convinced.

The second clip I have on DVD and mentioned in one of my threads about Stevie in sneezing in the media (I think. It was so long ago now!!), and yeah I do think it's her, despite the fact there was another woman in the room. It sounded like Stevie in terms of the bit of vocal sound at the end of the sneeze, and then when the camera cut to her right after, she looked sort of...not dishevelled or breathless or anything, but not QUITE composed, which would make sense if she'd just sneezed.

Ahhh, my idea of heaven, when I first saw those Youtube links of Stevie sneezing, but alas, I don't know about the first one at all...I don't think that close up expression of her is actually a pre-sneeze expression. And I note that when the camera moves further away, she does sort of nod/dip her head momentarily and she MAY have sneezed...but I just don't know...I WANT to believe, but I'm not convinced.

The second clip I have on DVD and mentioned in one of my threads about Stevie in sneezing in the media (I think. It was so long ago now!!), and yeah I do think it's her, despite the fact there was another woman in the room. It sounded like Stevie in terms of the bit of vocal sound at the end of the sneeze, and then when the camera cut to her right after, she looked sort of...not dishevelled or breathless or anything, but not QUITE composed, which would make sense if she'd just sneezed.

I wouldn't say no to the sight of Christine McVie sneezing either.

Now having played the clips, i'd lay good odds the off-camera sneeze is indeed Ms Nicks. Her expresion was definately post-sneeze when the camera cut back to her.

The other one.....I must have seen that concert a hundred times and I never noticed the head movement in that second. Unfortunately, it is impossible to tell whether she did or didn't.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 3 weeks later...

I was at a concert tonight for a local band and one of the guitarists sneezed, right when a song ended he sneezed into his arm and it was so cute!!!

• 2 months later...

Haha! A real life addition to this thread!

I was at the delightful Marianne Faithfull's concert last weekend, and she seemed to be having some problems...lol.

1. She coughed several times during quite a few of the songs. She sang GREAT though, and didn't actually sound sick, so not sure what was going there. She had her cup of tea on a table on stage and sipped it frequently.

2. She blew her nose once.

3. She sneezed twice. lol. Cute.

A great night!

Golly, Marianne Faithfull! I know she's a raddled old bag after years of living rough, but shades of my youth! What are her sneezes like, and is there any hope of a video?

Archived