Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing During a Concert

Weirdo Girl

Golly, Marianne Faithfull! I know she's a raddled old bag after years of living rough, but shades of my youth! What are her sneezes like, and is there any hope of a video?

Heheh, not from me, no video. It may be on youtube, but I doubt it. You can always try though...type in Marianne Faithfull, Brisbane Australia concert or something. (it was the first show of 2. January 30th)

I kind of knew the sneezes were coming just before they did...she sort of stood slightly back/taller, and seemed to be taking in a lot of air...and because of the coughing and also some eye watering of before (and I think the nose blowing was before that, too, not after), I wasn't surprised about the sneezes. But at the same time, it was sort of like a car crash. Just cause you're like, you know it's happening but it goes in slow motion and it's almost surreal. lol.

Anyway, they sounded sort of gruff...like..."Ah eghghg!" it's hard to describe in words. Or letters. lol. They're very HER, let's just say.

Her presence is a bolt out of the blue. As I type this, I dimly recall having seen the ads in the paper for her concerts, but I was about to say I didn't even know she was here. :)

Many many moons ago a friend of mine said he saw Ian Anderson sneeze loudly in the midst of a flute solo. Hmmm.... must have been something in the air that night. B)

I heard that on the radio but It sounded fake to me. B)

I have a friend who attended a Josh Groban concert where he sneezed twice, however it wasn't while he was singing. She told me that he just turned his back away from the audience. She didn't say much more about it and she doesn't know about my fetish so I didn't really feel like I could get any more details out of her. :D Lord how I wish I had been there...talk about being able to die happy!!!! :)

Archived