Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cooties (F, cold)-- South of Nowhere futurefic - (10 Parts)

wannablessedbe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooties

Chapter 5

By WannaBlessedBe

..........................................................................................

Ashley felt a lot better the next time she woke up. It was early evening, judging by the rich, golden quality of the sunlight streaming through the windows, and she felt warm, sleepy and safe, wrapped snugly around Spencer’s body. She could tell the blonde girl was still fast asleep without even looking, from the steady, even way she was breathing, and limpness of her arm flung over Ashley’s waist. Smiling, the dark-haired girl finally opened her eyes, content to lie still for a few moments and just watch Spencer sleep. She traced her fingers lightly over the blonde girl’s face, grazing over her cheekbones, her eyebrows, down to the tip of her nose.

“You are sooooo cute,” Ashley sighed, finally taking her hand back to wipe her nose, with a quiet sniffle. She snuggled up tighter against Spencer, and felt the baby kick. “Yes, I’m sure you’re gonna be just as cute as your mama,” she whispered to Spencer’s stomach, smiling goofily. When she looked back up, the blonde girl was blinking blearily and rubbing her eyes.

“Hey, angel,” Ashley hummed, running a hand through Spencer’s hair. “Did you have a good nap?”

“Oww,” Spencer whined, pulling her knees up and burying her face against Ashley’s throat.

“What’s the matter? Oh my god, are you in labor? Is it time to go to the hospital?” Ashley leaped out of bed so fast, her legs got tangled in the sheets, and she fell face-first into the carpet before scrambling back up.

“Chill, Ash, the baby’s not coming,” Spencer grumbled, her voice tense with pain. “It’s just a back cramp...” She curled up tighter, and whimpered into her pillow.

“Oh...Jesus...” Ashley sighed and flopped back onto the bed, reaching out to soothe Spencer’s pained whimpering. “Where does it hurt, baby? Want me to get the heating pad?”

“No, it’s okay...will you just rub my back for a minute?”

“Of course I will,” Ashley murmured, kissing her temple. Reaching out, she began gently kneading the tight muscles in Spencer’s lower back, scooting closer to her and flinging one leg over the blonde girl’s hip. Her nose was starting to run again, but she didn’t want to stop what she was doing, so she just sniffled softly. “Is that good?”

“Yeah...really good...don’t stop.” Ashley was happy to oblige, but the tickly feeling in her runny nose was getting more distracting. She sniffled wetly again, a little harder. “Ash, I didn’t mean you couldn’t stop to blow your nose.”

“Id’s okay,” Ashley mumbled thickly.

“Ash...”

“Hehh-tshiiew! ...*sniff*...” Ashley’s sneeze misted Spencer’s hip, making the blonde girl giggle and roll her eyes.

“Bless you, stubborn girl. Go get a tissue.”

“’Kay,” Ashley sniffled sheepishly, rubbing her nose on her arm as she reached out for the box of Kleenex on the bedside table. When she was finished blowing her nose, she went straight back to Spencer, kneading her tense muscles with just the right amount of pressure in her gentle touch. She could feel the knots beginning to relax under her hands, and she kept at it, loving the smooth feel of Spencer’s skin under her fingers. Then a fresh tickle bloomed urgently inside her head, and before she even had time to raise a hand, her breath caught in her chest and her eyes snapped shut.

“Hehh-shhiew! Ishhiiew!” Ashley shivered a little as her shoulders snapped forward, her nose almost touching Spencer’s back.

“Bless you,” Spencer giggled, glancing over her shoulder to grin at Ashley’s abashed expression.

“Sorry,” Ashley sniffled sheepishly, wiping the damp mist off Spencer’s back.

“It’s okay, Ash. You can’t help it.”

“Still want me to keep going?” the dark-haired girl asked a little meekly, worried she’d ruined the mood for the back rub.

“Hell yeah,” Spencer yawned, wiggling a little to get closer to Ashley on the bed.

“’Kay,” Ashley smiled shyly, happily resuming her gentle massage in silence for several more minutes, until the blonde girl sighed languidly.

“You’re soooo awesome,” Spencer hummed, rolling onto her back with a goofy grin plastered to her face. “I wanna have your baby.” Ashley giggled and grinned back, her dark eyes shining with happiness.

“I guess that means you feel better?” She asked sweetly, trailing her fingers absently across Spencer’s stomach.

“Yeah, thanks. How about you? Feeling a little better?” She reached out and felt Ashley’s forehead.

“Uh-huh,” Ashley sighed, leaning her head into Spencer’s hand like a cat. “Thanks for taking such good care of me.” She closed her eyes, savoring the blonde girl’s gentle touch. Then she sat up suddenly, and pulled a fresh tissue from the box on the bedside table, cupping it hastily to her scrunched-up nose. “Ashhiiew! ...*sniff.*”

“Bless you, sweetie-pie. I’m glad you’re feeling better, but let’s not rush it. You still need lots of fluids, or you’re gonna start to feel like crap again. Let’s go downstairs and get you something yummy to drink, okay?”

“Yes dear,” Ashley smirked, crawling out of bed and then holding out her hands to Spencer.

• 3 weeks later...

Shalom, peeps! Here is an update to make your weekend happy :P

Enjoy!

--WBB

Cooties

Part 6

By WannaBlessedBe

..........................................................................................

“Sheets for the crib?”

“Check.”

“Diapers?”

“Check.”

“Breast pump?”

“Umm...”

“Spence! I thought you picked out the one your mom recommended already. What are you waiting for?”

“Well, y’know, we don’t really need that right away...I mean, it’s not like I have any big important meetings to rush off to...I thought maybe we could just hold off for a while.” Spencer smiled wanly up at Ashley, who burst out laughing over her checklist.

“You’re afraid of the breast pump,” she snickered, giggling until she started to cough.

“Oh sure, go ahead and laugh,” Spencer grumbled, crossing her arms huffily. “Like I’m sure you’d have no problem with the idea of a giant suction cup latched onto your boobs. I mean, is this really necessary to the survival of the species??”

“Only if you wanna get more than two hours of sleep at a time in the next year or so,” Ashley shrugged, smirking as she pulled a tissue from the coffee table and blew her nose. “But...if you dod’t wadt to sleep...*sniff*...” Her eyes slid out of focus, and she rubbed hard at the tip of her itchy pink nose, eyebrows scrunched up in concentration.

“You are soooo damn cute when you’re about to sneeze,” Spencer giggled, cocking her head. “But I think it’s time for some more of that cold medicine, baby.”

“Ju...just a...*sniff, sniff*...a minute...” Ashley’s eyebrows knit together even harder as she shivered, and her nostrils flared. “Hichiieww!” She doubled over and sneezed into the damp tissue bunched in her hands, with a ticklish hitch in her shallow breathing.

“Bless you, honey,” Spencer cooed, while Ashley sniffled and took another sharp breath, blinking hazily.

“Cad I have...a...adother tissue?” She mumbled, rubbing the back of her hand under her pink nose. “Huhhh...*sniff, sniff*...hihh...”

“Here, baby,” Spencer smiled gently, pressing a bunch of Kleenex into Ashley’s hand. “You can sneeze now,” she teased.

“Uhhh...uh-huh...” Ashley mumbled, fumbling for the tissues as her head and shoulders snapped forward to meet them. “Hehh-tchiiew! Huhh-shiiew! ...*sniffff*...”

“Aw, sweetie! God bless you. I’m getting you more cold medicine, right now.” Spencer pushed herself up off the couch, one hand at the small of her back. Ashley glanced up at her with a guilty pang.

“Spence, no. You sit down and relax; I can get my own cold medicine.”

“Ash, I told you”—

“Chill, baby, okay? I can tell you’re exhausted, and I really am feeling a lot better. Just cause I have a runny nose, it doesn’t mean you have to do everything around here. Now sit.” Spencer cocked her head, considering. Then she sat.

“Yes dear,” she smiled. Ashley grinned goofily back, and kissed her forehead before turning and walking from the room, her footsteps stilling suddenly in the doorway. “Three...two...one...” Spencer murmured, watching Ashley’s back arch.

“Hihh-tchiiew! ...*sniff, sniff*...”

“Bless you!” Spencer called impishly.

“Uh-huh,” Ashley mumbled absently, sniffling all the way down the hall.

Awww! Awww! :( Thank you for melting me into a puddle of aww-ing goo. This is sooooooo cute! :lmfao:

Lovely girls, lovely cold, lovely writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Cooties

Part 7

By WannaBlessedBe

As afternoon wore into evening, Ashley started to feel lousy again. She sniffled constantly, shivered and ached all over; but she didn’t complain. As much as Spencer told her it was okay, and that she didn’t mind taking care of her, Ashley just couldn’t bear watching Spencer running around and tire herself out when she was so pregnant, and obviously exhausted. It just wasn’t fair to Spencer; so Ashley contented herself with lying limply on the couch, watching TV in a half-daze, making her way steadily through the box of tissues planted beside her.

“You’re not looking so good, my little gumdrop,” Spencer sighed, smoothing Ashley’s damp hair back to feel her forehead. “I think your fever’s getting worse...I’m gonna go get the ice pack.”

“Spence, no!” Ashley snapped, sitting up too fast and instantly regretting it as a flood of dizziness rushed over her. “I can get it.” She stood up with a slight wobble.

“Ash, stop!” Spencer stood up, too, eyes flashing protectively. “Haven’t we been through this enough? You’re just gonna end up making yourself sicker if you don’t relax and let me help you!” Ashley closed her eyes and whimpered, her hands over her face.

“...Okay,” she mumbled, sitting back down and reaching for a fresh tissue from the nearly-empty box. “Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, babe.” Spencer leaned down and kissed Ashley’s hot forehead. “Just stop trying so hard to be okay when you’re not.” With that, the blonde girl waddled off to the kitchen, leaving Ashley pouting on the couch. A minute later, the doorbell rang.

“I got it,” Ashley called out, crawling out from under the blankets on the couch, pulling a few more tissues from the box as she went. She wasn’t all that surprised to see her mother-in-law standing on the doorstep, bearing a foil-wrapped tray. “Hi Mom,” she croaked, automatically bringing the tissues in her hands up to her face as an itchy tickle welled up inside her running nose. “Het-chhiew! ...*sniff*...” She wiped her nose with a weary sigh.

“Ashley, sweetheart, you look awful,” Paula clucked, bustling in without invitation and prodding Ashley back towards the couch. “Let me take a look at you.” The dark-haired girl was too worn out to resist, allowing herself to be steered straight back to her warm nest of blankets, where Spencer was waiting with the ice pack.

“Hey Mom,” Spencer grinned a little wearily, even as she pulled Ashley close and pressed the cold-pack to her forehead. “What a non-surprise to see you here.”

“It’s a mother’s prerogative to check on her children, Spence. Especially when they’re sick, or about to have a baby. You’ll understand soon enough,” she winked, and patted Spencer’s huge belly. “And I’m sure you won’t be sorry that I brought you these peanut-butter brownies?”

“Oooh,” Ashley and Spencer both sighed happily, and Paula burst out laughing.

“If this baby is born addicted to chocolate, it’ll so be your fault,” Spencer remarked lightly, peeling back the foil to scoop out a brownie from the pan.

“No, I’ll just blame your dad,” Paula smirked, beaming at the two girls as they fed each other bites of the chocolatey treat. “I’m just the messenger.”

“Tell hib thadks,” Ashley sniffled, pulling out a slightly crumpled tissue from her pocket and gently blowing her sore nose. “These are...*sniff*...by favorite...” She shivered as her eyebrows knit and her breath caught, and Spencer pushed the dwindling box of Kleenex into her lap. “Hihh-tchiiew! Het-chhiew! ...*sniff*...”

“Bless you,” The two blonde women said in unison, while Ashley sniffled and blinked hazily.

“And we know these are your favorite, Ashley,” Paula added, smiling at the surprised look her daughter-in-law gave her. “Why do you think Arthur made them?”

“Oh...well...thadks. *Sniff, sniff.*

“You’re welcome, sweetheart. Now, is there anything else I can get for you girls before I go to work?”

“Actually, it would be great if you could go to the store and pick up some more tissues,” Spencer admitted sheepishly. “Baby, you want anything else from the store?” She squeezed Ashley’s leg and searched her pale face questioningly.

“Doe...*sniffff*...thad’s okay.”

“Are you suuuure?” Spencer murmured teasingly, leaning over and kissing Ashley’s temple, then her ear. “Something good to drink, maybe? Some juice or something?” Ashley squirmed a little out of habit, with Paula watching them; though it didn’t really bother her anymore for her mother-in-law to see them being affectionate with each other.

“Yeah, okay,” she finally sighed, snuggling down against Spencer’s side. “Gidger ale would be dice.” She closed her eyes and yawned.

“Ginger ale it is,” Paula nodded, rising to go.

“Thanks Mom,” Spencer smiled, slipping a protective arm around Ashley and lightly rubbing her back.

“Yeah...thadks,” Ashley sniffled wearily, then took another sharp breath. “Hishiiew!” She cupped a hand to her face as her shoulders jerked, too tired to sit up and turn away from Spencer as she had before.

“Bless you, gumdrop,” Spencer murmured low in her ear, kissing her temple. Ashley sighed, and snuggled a little closer. Then Spencer glanced up at her mom, who was smiling serenely at them both. “What?”

“You two are going to be wonderful parents, you know,” Paula said, leaving them both with stupid smiles on their faces as she walked out the door.

OH. MY. GOD. this is so adorable!!! haha with paula and everything!! seriously, this story has made my day!!! you are so amazing wannablessedbe!! really, i love this story!! :twisted:

Hello lovely readers!

Thanks as always for your awesome feedback; here is an update. I feel obligated to warn you that there is only a little bit of sneezing in this chap; and all I can say in my defense is that, when you are writing a longer story like this, sometimes it starts to go where it wants to-- and if I try to force it to be just sneezing, sneezing, and more sneezing, it starts to feel mechanical, and that's just boring. The next chap will be sneezier, I promise! But I think you'll enjoy this one for the sweetness factor, if nothing else. Cool?

Peace Out to my Peeps!

--WBB

Cooties

Chapter 8

By WannaBlessedBe

Ashley spent the night in a feverish daze, waking up soaked in sweat or shaking with chills every couple of hours. And each time, she found Spencer sitting up beside her, wide awake and murmuring soothing words of love and assurance, with a wet washcloth for her forehead or a glass of cold water for her dry throat. It was just starting to get light out when Ashley’s fever finally broke, and they both fell deeply asleep. It was past noon when the dark-haired girl opened her eyes again, still sleepy and dazed, but without the weak, shivery feeling that had plagued her for the past two days. She wasn’t surprised to find Spencer still fast asleep beside her; the blonde girl looked pale and exhausted, sprawled out on her side with one arm stretched over her round belly to reach Ashley, resting lightly on the soft skin above her pajama bottoms.

“Poor baby, you’re so wrecked,” Ashley whispered, taking Spencer’s limp hand and holding it against her face. The blonde girl mumbled something incoherent, gave a little twitch, and curled up closer to Ashley’s warm limbs. They stayed that way for a while, with Ashley cuddling Spencer’s sleeping body; until eventually Ashley had to get up to pee. Since she was up, she decided to take a shower, too, and wash off the sticky film her fever had left behind. And after that, she felt so refreshed and awake, she decided to surprise Spencer with some breakfast. Nothing fancy; she was still kind of sick, and she knew if she tried to rush back into stuff too quick, Spencer would give her a lecture and send her straight back to bed. But how hard was it to squeeze a few oranges, and scramble a few eggs?

When she got back upstairs with her breakfast tray, Spencer was still sound asleep. Glancing at the clock, Ashley saw that it was almost three in the afternoon. Though she hated to wake her exhausted, pregnant wife, she also knew that Spencer hadn’t eaten anything in, what, nineteen hours? Deciding that food trumped sleep for the moment, Ashley set her tray down on the bedside table and crawled back under the covers, nuzzling up to the blonde girl’s limp body, kissing her neck and rubbing her belly. The baby kicked, but Spencer didn’t move a muscle.

“Hey angel, time for some breakfast,” Ashley hummed, running her nails up Spencer’s bare arm.

“Mmmm,” Spencer mumbled. “Sleeping.”

“I know you’re sleeping, baby...but you gotta wake up now and eat something. You can go back to sleep after if you want.”

“Mmm-hmm,” Spencer mumbled again. Ashley waited a moment, but nothing else happened.

“Spence, c’mon.” Ashley shook her a little harder. “I made you breakfast in bed! I mean, I’m not sure it counts as breakfast if it’s 2:30pm, though on the other hand it is still the first meal of the day, so I guess if you look at objectively, you can still call it breakfast if you want...” Ashley felt a familiar, ticklish feeling blooming inside her head as she rambled, and turned quickly away from Spencer in the bed. “Het-chhiew! *sniff*...” Her abrupt sneeze jolted Spencer, finally, from sleep, blinking hazily and rubbing her eyes.

“...What?” the blonde girl murmured, and Ashley thought her voice sounded a little scratchy.

“Hey, sweet girl,” Ashley cooed, leaning down and kissing her forehead. She didn’t feel hot, but something still seemed off. “Are you hungry, babe? I got the healthy baby special all ready: eggs, OJ, and your favorite sourdough toast with jam.”

“Oh...” Spencer yawned hugely, and sat up a little against the pillows. “Thanks, Ash...wait, you shouldn’t be cooking for me.” She rubbed her eyes, then reached out to feel Ashley’s face. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I feel a lot better,” Ashley assured her, removing Spencer’s hand from her forehead and kissing it. “What about you, though? You were up all night taking care of me, and I’m a little worried you overdid it, baby.”

“I’m okay...just sleepy...” Spencer yawned again, and scooted closer to Ashley in the bed, curling up with her head nestled against the dark-haired girl’s chest. “I’m just gonna sleep a little longer...”

“Honey, I’m sorry, but it’s the middle of the afternoon already, and I really want you to eat something, okay?”

“Not hungry,” Spencer mumbled against Ashley’s side. Then she shivered, and cupped a hand to her face. “Hichiiew! ...*sniff, sniff.*”

“Aww, baby! Are you getting sick? Shit, I knew this was gonna happen!”

“Ash!” Spencer whined, finally sitting up and glaring at her anxious wife, her blue eyes filling rapidly with tears. “I’m just tired, okay? Please, just let me sleep! Is that so fucking hard?!” She started to cry, and Ashley pulled her into a tight hug.

“Okay, baby, shhh...I’m sorry, of course you can sleep...shhh, it’s okay...” Ashley held Spencer close, rubbing her back and murmuring words of love until her tears slowed to sniffles.

“Ash?” Spencer finally mumbled croakily, wiping her eyes on the tissue Ashley handed her.

“Yeah, hon?”

“I don’t...” She broke off and coughed, a deep, juicy, congested cough. “I don’t feel so good.”

“Aww, baby...” Ashley sighed, and kissed Spencer’s forehead, handing her another tissue. “I’m so sorry. It’s all my fault.”

“No it’s not,” Spencer sniffled, dropping her head back onto Ashley’s shoulder and closing her eyes. “You couldn’t help it...and I wanted to take care of you...” She yawned hugely again, and Ashley stroked her hair soothingly.

“Spence, will you please just do one thing for me before you go back to sleep?”

“Uh-huh,” Spencer mumbled hazily.

“Drink your orange juice.”

“Uh-huh,” Spencer mumbled again, leaning back against the pillows in a trance-like fog. Ashley had to hold the glass for her, and put the straw in her mouth; but then she drank the whole thing down in one long gulp. “Wow...I was thirsty,” Spencer murmured dazedly. Ashley smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips, figuring that germs were no longer an issue.

“Good girl,” she whispered, helping Spencer lay back down, and covering her up with the blankets. “Now sleep.”

“’Kay,” Spencer mumbled. Then she was out like a light, with Ashley sitting patiently beside her.

Aweee. Poor Spencer. :yuck:

The cuteness factor definitely makes up for less sneezing. Great chapter. Well written. Amazing. Though, all of your stories are. ;)

Archived