Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cooties (F, cold)-- South of Nowhere futurefic - (10 Parts)

wannablessedbe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi peeps, happy friday! Here's an update to brighten your weekend :laugh:

--WBB

Cooties

Part 9

By WannaBlessedBe

..........................................................................................

Spencer finally came downstairs a little after five; Ashley could hear her coughing and sniffling all the way down the hall, so she wasn’t surprised to see the cranky expression on the blonde girl’s pale face when she appeared in the kitchen.

“Poor little thing, you look awful,” Ashley sighed, pulling Spencer close so she could feel her forehead.

“Thadks,” Spencer grumbled sarcastically, wiping her nose on her hand with a weary sniffle. “That’s just what I wadted to hear.”

“Aww, c’mon baby, you know what I mean. You look like you don’t feel very good. And you sound awfully stuffed up. Want some of my cold medicine? It really helps.”

“Uh-uh,” Spencer shook her head stubbornly, with another deep sniffle. “I dod’t wadt to drug the baby.” She wiped her nose on her hand again, and Ashley handed her a tissue.

“C’mon, Spence, it’s not opium. It’s just some decongestant mixed with Tylenol. It’s not gonna hurt the baby, and it’ll make you feel a lot less miserable.” Ashley smoothed Spencer’s hair back from her face, still anxiously feeling for a fever. Spencer just scowled, and blew her nose.

“Forget it, Ash. I’b dot that sick, ad I dod’t have a fever. I dod’t wadt ady drugs...*sniffff*....” She trailed off with a shallow breath, her nose pinched in the damp tissue. “Ahhhh...atchiiew!”

“Bless you, sweetie,” Ashley sighed, handing her another tissue.

“Thadk you,” Spencer grumbled mulishly, looking crankier than ever.

“How about something to eat, then? You’ve gotta be hungry by now,” Ashley wheedled, cocking her head and giving the grouchy blonde her most charming grin.

“Yeah...that would actually be great,” Spencer admitted, a tiny smile tugging at the corner of her mouth as she looked back up at Ashley’s enthusiastic expression. “Cad we order Thai food?”

“Sure, baby, whatever you want. You go relax on the couch, and I’ll...uhhh...” Ashley rubbed a finger under her nose, and hastily grabbed another tissue from the box as her eyes slid shut. “Hehh-tchiiew! ...*sniffff*.” She blinked dazedly, rubbing the tissue lightly under her nose, which was still very pink around the edges.

“Bless you,” Spencer smirked. They looked at each other blankly for a moment; then they both giggled. Soon Spencer started to cough, and Ashley pushed her towards the couch, forcing a glass of orange juice into her hands.

“Thadks,” Spencer croaked out, after taking a few gulps. “Ughhhh. I’b sick,” she whined miserably.

“I know, baby,” Ashley cooed, curling up beside her and kissing her temple. “I feel really bad that I gave you my stupid germs.”

“Id’s dot your fau...fault...” Spencer sniffled wetly again, then raised a hand uncertainly to her face as her breath hitched, and her eyes started to close. “Ahh...ahhhh...ahh-tshhiew! *sniff, sniff.*

“Bless you, sweetie. Here, you better hang onto these.” She passed Spencer the box of tissues that was sitting on the coffee table.

“What about you?” Spencer asked thickly, from behind her cupped hands. Ashley grinned sheepishly, and pulled another box from behind the couch cushion.

“No more stalling, now. I’m ordering food. You want pad thai?”

“Uhhh...*sniff*...uh-huh,” Spencer nodded, rubbing a fresh tissue under her nose, which was starting to run. “Hehhh...heh-tshiiew! Huhh-chiiew! *Sniff, sniff*...”

“God bless you,” Ashley murmured, kissing the top of Spencer’s head as she got up to find the phone. Spencer just pouted and blew her nose. Being sick always made her cranky; piled on top of her pregnancy mood swings, she felt like crying and screaming in equal measure. She sighed and rubbed her nose, which was already starting to run again.

“Okay, food’s on the way,” Ashley announced brightly, as she flipped her cell phone shut. “How about some peppermint tea while we’re waiting?” Before Spencer could respond, the phone rang again; Ashley glanced at the caller ID, rolled her eyes, and picked up. “What’s up, little sis?”

“Whoa, Ash, you don’t sound so good,” Kyla said, and Ashley could hear her frown through the receiver. “Are you sick? Do you need anything?”

“Nah, we’re okay. I mean, yeah, I caught this awful fucking cold a few days ago, but I’m...*sniff*...getting better...but then I had to go and give it to Spencer, now of all times, and she’s pretty miserable.”

“Aww, honey, that sucks! Do you want me to come over and help out? I could make dinner for you guys or something.”

“That’s okay, I just ordered some take-out...*sniff*...but thanks for the...offer...hihh-chhiew!” Ashley turned her head away from the phone, and sneezed into her elbow.

“Bless you!” Kyla exclaimed, while Spencer handed her a few tissues.

“Thadks,” Ashley sniffled, with a weary smile for Spencer.

“Okay, well what else can I do?” Kyla persisted stubbornly. “There’s got to be something.”

“Really, Kyla, it’s...” Ashley paused when she felt Spencer take a sharp breath next to her.

“Ahhhh...ahh-tchiiew! *Sniff, sniff*...ahh-chhiew! *Sniffff*.” Spencer sounded more congested than ever, and the ticklish hitch at the end of her sneezes made Ashley think there were a lot more on the way.

“Bless you, sweetie,” Ashley murmured sympathetically, reaching out her free hand to rub Spencer’s shivering back.

“Ask her to...*sniff*...pick up...” Spencer’s itchy expression intensified as her eyebrows went up, and her nostrils flared involuntarily. “Huhh...huhhhh...*sniff, sniff*...” Ashley could tell she was trying to hold off the sneezing fit that was tickling her nose so much, she couldn’t even finish her sentence.

“Spence, it’s okay. Stop trying not to sneeze, you’re just gonna make it worse,” Ashley cooed, running her nails lightly up Spencer’s back.

“But I ju...*sniffff*...just...hehh-tshiiew! Huhh-chiiew! *Sniff, sniff*...Hichhiew! Ishhiew!” Spencer kept her hands cupped firmly around her nose and mouth as she sneezed helplessly, just barely able to draw breath in between. “Het-chhiew! Hehh-tshiiew! Hihh-chiiew! *Sniff, sniff, snifffff*...Ahh-chiiew! *Sniff.*”

“Damn, God bless you!” Ashley exclaimed, kissing the top of Spencer’s head while the blonde girl pouted and grabbed more tissues. “That was a hell of a lot of sneezes from such a cute little nose,” Ashley teased; but Spencer just glowered at her. Ashley hastily switched gears. “Um, right. Now what was it you wanted, baby?”

“Chocolate...*sniffff*...chocolate ice creab,” Spencer whined miserably, rubbing a finger under her nose, which was growing very pink.

“Spencer wants chocolate ice cream,” Ashley repeated into the phone, happy to see a very small smile emerging on the blonde girl’s face.

“No prob,” Kyla said happily. “Be there in ten.”

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a lurking reader for some time now but somehow I never managed to tell you, how cute your story is. Normally, I don't prefer F/F stories, but this story is really great! :devil2: Thanks a lot for sharing!

O. MY. GOD. :P wow....there are not words to describe how well you write and how accurately you portray ashlee and spencer. i mean...holy...wow. and seriously, part 8 is absolutely fine without too much sneeziness. i know what you mean, if there's too much, it's like over and over and over. but this is just amazing! you've really out done yourself.

o and btw. maddie (my gf) thinks its amazing too. :P)

Hey all! Happy last week of summer. Enjoy the update!

Cooties

Part 10

By WannaBlessedBe

..........................................................................................

“Here, Spence, I made you some tea.” Ashley curled up beside the sniffling blonde girl, who took one sip of the hot tea before pushing it aside on the coffee table and dropping her head limply onto Ashley’s shoulder. “Aww, sweetie...you’re feeling really awful, huh?” Ashley sighed, sifting her hand through Spencer’s silky hair and pressing her palm against her clammy forehead.

“That feels good,” Spencer murmured quietly, closing her eyes.

“You’re getting a fever, baby,” Ashley frowned, feeling Spencer’s flushed cheeks, too. “I know you don’t want to take anything, but it’ll be worse for you and the baby if you get much hotter. Will you please take some cold medicine now?” She bit her lip, expecting another argument from the cranky blonde.

“Okay,” Spencer mumbled, in the same drowsy, listless voice.

“Oh...okay, well, good.” Ashley was a little freaked out by Spencer’s sudden indifference, but wasted no time in slipping out from under her on the couch, and retrieving the bright red cold medicine from the kitchen. “Here you go, angel.” She touched the cup to Spencer’s bottom lip, and the drowsy blonde girl opened her mouth, as if on autopilot, allowing Ashley to tip the contents down her throat. As soon as she’d swallowed, she leaned limply back into Ashley’s body, yawning and rubbing her runny nose with a weak sniffle.

“Want me to put on some TV?” Ashley asked hopefully.

“’Kay,” Spencer shrugged, still seeming dazed and drowsy and supremely out of it. Then she shivered, and raised the crumpled tissue in her hand up to her pink nose. “Huhhhh...tchiiew! *Sniff.*

“Bless you,” Ashley cooed, kissing Spencer’s warm temple while the blonde girl continued to sniffle wetly into her damp tissue. “Here, baby, I think you need some more Kleenex.” Ashley leaned forward and pulled a few more from the box sitting in front of them.

“Thadks,” Spencer sniffed wearily, with another huge yawn. She swiped the underside of her nose once, then dropped the tissues into her lap. Ashley glanced over and saw that her nose was already starting to run again, though Spencer was too sleepy to notice, or to do anything about it, sniffling absently with her eyes closed.

“C’mere, sweetheart,” Ashley cooed, plucking the tissues from Spencer’s limp hand and leaning over her. She wiped the wet underside of Spencer’s pink nose, then pinched the bundle of tissues lightly around her nostrils. “Blow,” she urged quietly. Spencer scrunched up her tired eyes, and halfheartedly complied, producing a long, wet sound. “Good girl,” Ashley murmured, giving Spencer’s pink nose one last, gentle swipe before kissing her cheek. “Is that any better?”

Spencer didn’t answer, but with a fresh sniffle, her eyebrows went up and her lips parted, as a shuddering breath forced its way into her lungs. Ashley hastily pulled a fresh tissue from the box, and held it up to Spencer’s nose just as it started to crinkle up.

“Ahhh...ahhchiiew! *Sniff, sniff.*” Spencer shivered again when she sneezed, and raised a hand belatedly, resting it on Ashley’s arm while the dark-haired girl gently wiped her nose for her.

“Bless you, my poor little angel,” Ashley sighed, leaning in to kiss Spencer’s damp forehead.

“I’b sorry, Ash,” Spencer whimpered wearily. “I’b...*snifffff*...I’m getting my sneezes all over you.”

“It’s okay, Spence, you can’t help it,” Ashley cooed, echoing Spencer’s reassurances from when she had been the one sending her germs flying all over the house. “And anyway, these are my cooties to begin with; so it doesn't even matter anymore. You can sneeze on me all you want, okay baby girl?” Spencer giggled weakly, and Ashley beamed and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“Hellooooo!” Kyla’s voice rang out from the front hall, where she’d obviously let herself in with the emergency hide-a-key. “Ice cream delivery! Where are you, lesbos?”

“In here,” Ashley called, rolling her eyes at her sister’s bold entrance, and grinning despite herself.

“Hey,” Kyla smiled broadly when she found them curled up on the couch. “Wow, you both look like reheated crap,” she pronounced, her grin turning abruptly to a frown. “It’s a good thing I’m here.”

“Nice to see you, too,” Ashley said sarcastically, but Kyla was too used to her big sister’s bitchy moods to pay any attention, immediately turning toward the kitchen to serve up the ice cream. She came back with three big bowls full of frozen chocolate goodness, kneeling down on the carpet to hand them out.

“Hey Spence, ready for some ice cream?” She asked gently, offering her sister-in-law the first one.

“Ice cream?” Spencer mumbled, rubbing her heavy eyes dazedly. “...Oh, yeah. Okay.” Kyla’s frowned deepened as she handed the bowl over to the spaced-out blonde girl, making sure she didn’t spill.

“Is she okay, Ash?” Kyla asked her sister anxiously, passing her ice cream over.

“She’s just out of it ‘cause she’s got a little fever,” Ashley sighed, smoothing Spencer’s hair back to feel her forehead again. “She’ll be okay. But you shouldn’t get too close to us, Ky, seriously. You don’t wanna catch this, it’s awful.”

“Oh, spare me your cootie lecture,” Kyla groaned, reaching out to feel Spencer’s forehead, too, then Ashley’s. “Somebody’s got to look out for the two of you. I’m surprised Paula hasn’t stormed the gates already.”

“She came yesterday,” Spencer yawned, the first indication she’d given that she was actually listening to the conversation. “I wasn’t sick then...” She sniffled, rubbing a finger under her itchy pink nose. “Hihh-tchiiew! ...*sniff.*” Spencer sneezed into her ice cream.

“Bless you,” Ashley and Kyla said in unison. Spencer sniffled again, and Ashley handed her some more tissues, which she immediately pressed back to her running nose.

“Ahhhh...ahhh...atchhiew! *Sniff, sniff.*

“Bless you,” Ashley and Kyla chorused again, while Spencer sighed wearily and rubbed at her nose through the damp tissue. Ashley hastily yanked out another one, but instead of passing it to Spencer, she pinched it around her own pink nose, which was starting to drip ticklishly. Eyes squeezed shut, she cupped both hands urgently to her face. “Het-chiiew! ...*sniff.*

“Jesus, God bless you!” Kyla half-laughed, half-groaned, shaking her head.

“Thadks,” Ashley sniffled absently, mimicking Spencer’s irritated nose-rubbing with a sigh of annoyance. “I told you, you dod’t wadt to cadtch this.”

“Okay, okay, I get it,” Kyla nodded, shaking her head affectionately at her sniffling sister, as Spencer chimed in with another urgently ticklish-sounding “Ahh-chiiew!” Her ice cream slipped sideways off the couch, and Kyla, astoundingly, caught it.

“Whoa,” Ashley blinked, smirking at Kyla’s amazed expression. “Nice reflexes.”

“Hell yeah!” Kyla grinned back, obviously pleased with herself. “Okay, I am definitely getting outta here before I get hosed down with any more of your snifflicious cooties...but first, I’m getting you both some OJ and vitamin C from the kitchen. And I’m not leaving ‘till you swallow it.” With an uncharacteristically stern expression, Kyla turned and marched into the kitchen, leaving Spencer and Ashley both blowing their pink noses on the couch.

OMG WANNABLESSEDBE THIS ONE IS LIKE MY FAVORITE EVER!! ITS SO CUTE!!!!! haha i know i say that about all your chapters but this one is even more so. like if i hadn't already fallen in love with spencer and ashley i would be right now. :) omg this made my night!!

• 1 year later...

Really cool story! its so cute that their both sick at te same time! Can't wait to see what else ur marvelous mind comes up with! :bleh::laugh:

• 1 month later...

Archived