Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Game - (3 Parts)

afanofthearts

Hi all,

This is my first attempt at a story, so please be kind! If there is interest, I might continue the story...

"HEY-CHOO! HA-CHOO! HEH-CHIII!!"

Hallie awoke with a start, heart pounding, and eyes darting wildly in an attempt to locate the source of her panic. When her pulse finally slowed, rationality finally allowed her to remember that this was allergy season at its most potent. And when she glanced over to the other side of her bed, all was clear.

"Tom...honey, are you alright?"

"Ye...yea...huh...HEH-CHOO! CHOO! Couldn't be better," her husband assured her with a smirk, although his streaming red nose and puffy eyes indicated otherwise. "It's just that this allergy sea...season seems to be wor…worse than…huh…than ever."

"You certainly look like it – you are completely stuffed up! Is there anything I can get you?”

But at that moment, Tom wasn’t paying much attention as the overwhelming sensations in his nose started to work their way through his flaring nostrils and throat, causing him to inhale and exhale sharply as a massive allergic fit was inevitable. His reddened nose was leaking profusely down his lip, and while Hallie knew that Tom would eventually succumb to several minutes of paroxysmal sneezes, she saw tried desperately to prolong the fit by inhaling through his mouth in short, raspy breaths.

“Huh…heh…HUH!…”

As his eyes watered and muscular chest heaved, waiting for the sneezes to strike, Hallie quickly rose from the bed, grabbed a couple of handkerchiefs from the dresser drawer and a damp washcloth from the bathroom, and snuggled back next to her allergic husband.

“Tha…thanks, Hal. Oh…huh…here…here they come…huuuh…HEY-CHII! HEH-CHOO! HEY-CHOO! HEY-CHII!!! CHOO! HEH-CHII!! HACHOO!!! HAAACHOOO!! HEEEHCHIII!!”

After three minutes of continuous, violent sneezes, the fit seemed to subside in number, although Tom was still sneezing every fifteen seconds while clamping at his running nose with a soiled handkerchief and sniffling profusely in between ragged breaths.

“Wow, honey. Are you sure you’re okay? You must have let off over fifty sneezes there! Here, let me wipe your face with this cloth – it always seems to help you.”

“HEY-ACCHOOO!! Yeh…huh…HACHOO! I will be…fuuhAACHOO! fine. I think that…theh…HEH-CHIII! that I have become even mo…heeh…more allergic over the years. HAHCHOO!! if that’s possible,” he remarked hoarsely, as the allergic fit continued to wreck havoc on his hypersensitive sinuses.

“What do you mean?” asked Hallie, inquisitively, as she scooted behind Tom on the bed, massaging his back slowly. She felt his large, masculine frame rise and fall unevenly as he geared up for more sneezes, his muscles tensing in preparation for yet another round of nasal misery.

“Well, I tho…thought that I was allergic to huuuh…heh…only the usual rag…HEY-CHOO! ragweed and grass pollens, but…buuuh…HEH-ACHOOO! now scents can even set me off…the other day, I caught a whiff of your new perfume after you left the bathroom, and…HACHOO! I could barely catch my breath between sneezes! It was annoying, to say the least…”

“Put your head back, baby, and let me cool your eyes off a bit. They seem to be really irritated,” said Hallie as she placed the cloth over his face, pressing delicately over his swollen eyelids and irritated nose.

“Oh, Hal! That feels won…wuh…HEH…wonderful. Hold on…I fuuhh…feel some more…” snorted Tom, as his features contorted and slackened, nose twitching wildly in an attempt to force out the sneeze. With his face buried in the cloth, Hallie watched her husband’s bare chest rise and fall as he continued to snort and sniffle in vain, the sneezes stuck annoyingly in the back of his swollen sinuses, unwilling to burst forth.

“Huh…heehh…HUUHH…heh…Damn! I hate th…thuh…HEH……this feeling! Help me Hal. I need to sneeze these few out, otherwise I will never be able to relax…”

“Well,” cooed Hallie devilishly, “are you up for a little game?”

“What kind of game?” inquired Tom, his watery eyes twinkling with anticipation as his tingling sinuses forced him to reflexively snort liquid mucus back. Although he was clearly suffering, Tom could see that by the gleam in Hallie’s eyes, his allergies might end up being more useful than he had thought.

“You’ll see. Wait here, and I’ll be right back.” And with a quick kiss on her love’s rough cheek, Hallie hurriedly gamboled out of the bedroom.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story... ;)

Very nice ;) I like the way you describe things. I'm definitely interested in seeing more!

I'm afraid I didn't read it as I'm not into male sneezing, but I'd just like to express my hatred of you for making me lose the game every time I look at the Stories section for the next 3 months ;)

I'm afraid I didn't read it as I'm not into male sneezing, but I'd just like to express my hatred of you for making me lose the game every time I look at the Stories section for the next 3 months :P

Great, now I lost the game. Except I did read it, and it was very cute. Yay you!

Here's more. :P Sorry for the delays...

When Hallie returned a few minutes later, she just could not help but be slightly amused and amazed at the sight of her usually imposing, statuesque husband. His eyes were half-closed, and his head was tilted back against the iron bedpost as his hands gently massaging his temples, nose red and inflamed, flaring in a desperate attempt to fuel enough air for a sneeze. While the sneezing had subsided for the time being, his wide shoulders and muscled chest and stomach continued to rise and fall erratically, and Hallie sensed that it was only a matter of time before he succumbed to another fit. Tom did not notice his wife as she crept up next to him; it was only when she sat next to him did he open his eyes, two tears trickling down the side of his lashes as he tried to blink his pupils into focus.

“Whatcha got there, babe?” Tom inquired, sitting up in curiosity.

“Patience, patience…you’ll find out soon enough,” smiled Hallie, as she placed several items on the bedside floor.

“You remember how you were commenting on your increased allergic sensitivity just a few minutes ago?” asked Hallie, as she leaned in and kissed Tom fully, her hands raking through his thick chest hair, circling his dark nipples, and pausing momentarily at his muscular stomach before heading further south. Although he was still quite congested and itchy, Tom could not help becoming aroused by his wife’s advances, pulling her closer to him, but all of a sudden, Hallie stopped.

“Hold on there! You’ll get your fun, but let me have mine first,” she said with a giggle as her husband groaned in annoyance. “Do you remember what you said earlier?”

“Yea, I do…what about it?” Tom asked, raising his eyebrows slightly, sensing that the kiss might have been a set-up.

“Well, I want to experiment with your allergies…see how allergic you really are, and how sneezy you really can be. You will be well rewarded for your cooperation.”

“Must you put me…sniff…through this torture?” protested Tom; for a moment, Hallie even sensed a chord of fear in his raspy voice. “You know I am here to please you and do whatever you ask, but must it be this?” he asked, leaning in to grab a couple of tissues from the bedside table.

“Unfortunately, yes,” breathed Hallie huskily. “But don’t worry, hon, it won’t be completely miserable for you, I promise. You ready?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Tom smirked as he paused to blow his nose forcefully. He could already feel a slight allergic tingle in the back of his right sinus, the itch growing with each sniffle; he knew, however, that it would soon explode into a massive burning sensation. “And to think that I just started to breathe through my left nostril for the first time today. Guess that won’t last very long…what do I have to do?”

“Well, firstly, we are going to test out exactly how allergic you are. I brought in several things.” smiled Hallie devilishly as she glanced at the foot of the bed. “Scented candles, the bouquet of flowers you sent me for our anniversary three days ago, some laundry detergent powder, a couple of new perfumes that I recently bought, and, of course, the perfumes that I already have. Are there any other things that I should have?”

“Well…apart from ragweed and grass pollen…sniff...which you cannot bring in unless you open the window, or dust, which really sucks, I say that pretty much covers it,” chuckled Tom. Though he was partially amused at his wife’s readiness and quick thinking, he also reminded to prepare himself for the sneezefest that was about to commence. “So, my dear, how exactly do you envision this?”

“Well,” Hallie paused pensively, “I thought we could start off with the unknowns. I know that you are allergic to this particular perfume…is there anything else here that you know that you are allergic to?”

“Well, as far as the flowers go, I am not sure. I never have been tested before, you know, so I guess that this makes it all the more fun for you, doesn’t it?”

“Oh yes, it sure does. Now, here are the rules. You have to breathe deeply – no chickening out, okay? You cannot stifle any of your sneezes, and I’ll only stop if you start going off …deal?” And with that, Hallie selected the first flower from the large bouquet, a large, yellow rose with full petals. Twirling the rose stem in her fingers, she slowly glided the bloom around her husband’s round, red nostrils, and finally held it over his upper lip, smothering his nose with baited breath. With a sigh, Tom inhaled sharply, awaiting what he thought was inevitable. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Hallie staring at him intently, biting her lower lip in anticipation. The thought of a reaction at any moment aroused him, and he finally was beginning to understand why Hallie was so keen on the idea. He breathed deeply again, feeling the rose’s aromatic perfume fill his nostrils; however, other than the pleasant scent, Hallie could see that his nose was not reacting in any other way.

“Hmmm…guess not. Let’s try another one.” After a couple more unsuccessful tries with daisies and tulips, Tom could see Hallie’s frustration beginning to escalate. As he gazed into her eyes, he knew that he wanted to please her, and as she reached into the bouquet for another bloom, he gently grasped her arm, squeezing reassuringly. “Don’t be so pessimistic, hon. Knowing my nose as I do, I am sure that we’ll find several things that will set me off. If not flow…flo…” he stopped abruptly, breath hitching erratically as Hallie picked up a blue and purple blossom slowly from the bunch.

“Hal…I thu…think you may have fou…found one.” Within seconds of a breath, Tom could feel his nose clogging with mucus, trickling down the insides of his sinuses. His eyes started to itch and water considerably, and his chest heaved raggedly in an attempt to fuel a sneeze. “Huh…HEH…”

“This hyacinth could be the one. Try to be still, and hold the sneezes back as much as you can,” whispered Hallie, her voice husky and rich with anticipation. In a quick, deliberate movement, she waved the flower around his flaring nostrils and under them, finally brushing the pollen-filled stamen inside each of Tom’s nostrils while he was still exhaling sharply. Pulling back, she watched him inhale strongly. The effect was instantaneous. With brows furrowed and eyes closed in concentration, Tom’s jaw slackened and his breath rapidly quickened in short, raspy puffs, chest rising and falling. His nose, which was already irritated before, now had surged into an allergic overdrive as mucus flowed freely from his right nostril. He knew this feeling all too well – it was only a matter of time before he would start. “HAH……HEH…HEEEH…”

“Hold them back, babe…hold them back.” coaxed Hallie as she moved in closed, resting on his quivering stomach.

“I am…HAH…tr…tryin...HEH…ca…can’t…” gasped Tom. But when he hitched again, he suddenly became aware of a heavy floral scent shoved right below his nose. Peering through his teary eyes, he saw that the hyacinth blossom was again right below his nostrils. On his third breath, he could no longer hold in the sneeze, succumbing to a mighty:

“HEEEEEYCCCCHIIII!!”

And then it started, a massive culminating allergic fit unlike any that Tom had experienced before:

“HEEEEAAAACHOOO!! AAACCHOOO! HEEYCHOOO!!! HAAAACHOOOO! HEEECHEEE!! HECHAAAA!!! HUH…HEHHCCHOO!!! AACHHOOOO!! HEEEYYYCCCCHEEEE!!”

After the twentieth sneeze, Tom finally found a momentary pause in his tormenting sinuses to take a breath; apart from the heightened allergic frenzy, he could barely keep from fainting from a lack of air in between sneezing paroxysms. As his nose leaked like a broken faucet, eyes bloodshot and tearing from the allergic upsurge, he momentarily glanced at Hallie as she rested on his abdomen, aroused and wanting him. However, he could not even take a moment’s pause before his nose seized again; his sneezes had now progressed from thunderous sequential outbursts to a rapid-fire onslaught:

“HEECHOO! CHOO! CHOOOO! AACHOO!! ACCHOO! HEHCHOO!! HEEYCHII! AACHOO!! HECHOO!! HEYSHOOO!!

While giving a few more minutes of bodyshaking sternuations, Tom finally caught his breath long enough to shove a sodden tissue up his nostrils to keep the sneezes at bay. While he no longer sneezed loudly enough to wake the dead, the stuffed tissues forced him to violently stifle each sneeze, his breath catching in the pit of his stomach in preparation for each outburst.

“Heh…HA-Chnng! Haah…HE-CHNG! CHNNG!! CHHHNG!! CHNG! CCHHNFFF!! AAASCHHOOO! Hehh…HEACCHHNNG! HEH….HEAHH….HAAAH….heh?”

When the last sneeze abruptly died down, Tom sensed his moment and quickly reached over for a fresh tissue, blowing as hard as he could into it and sniffling profusely after each liquid blow. He was not done, not by a long shot, but for now at least, he could feel the allergic reaction subsiding slowly…but what was in store for him now? After another resounding quadruple sneeze, he hoped that this was it, but knowing his allergies, it was far from over…

Should I continue? Please let me know if you think that this is interesting enough to continue...

Hell yeah, continue if you value my love and sanity (based solely on few things such as writing and etc.)

I. Want. More. Now.

Please =D *innocent*

Should I continue? Please let me know if you think that this is interesting enough to continue...

YES. Good lord, yes. This is so hot.

[Also, I lose the game. :laugh: ]

YES. Good lord, yes. This is so hot.

I agree.

Guest poppyd

you're a great writer. you evoke really clear images and there's a fabulous urgency to the story - I'd say DEFINITELY keep up the writing!

Thanks for the kind words. I shall definitely continue this story along...hopefully I shall have an update ready soon!

• 10 months later...

Thanks guys, for all your awesome comments...really appreciate it. Just been really busy with life, so finally got the inspiration to write some more of this story. Don't know how far it will go, so we'll see... :(

Part 3: The Game

As Tom settled back into his pillow, his breath still heavy and wavering from the last attack, Hallie couldn’t help herself from running her palms over his muscular chest as she reveled in her husband’s agony. His irritated eyes began to close in an odd mixture of momentary relief and arousal, cheeks tinged pink from drying allergic tears. His expression was puzzling still, as his facial features continued to shift and contort in an effort to alleviate the persistent tingle in his sinuses; and yet, as Hallie continued to rake her fingernails over the vast expanse of his hairy frame, circling his hardening nipples with a feather touch, he smile in response, hips slightly bucking off the mattress. He had his right arm thrown over his eyes, and every so often, he mashed his nose forcefully into his expansive bicep, grazing his nostrils vigorously over the taut muscle - clearly his allergies were not done with him yet. Sighing softly with pleasure, Hallie lay beside her husband and lover, resting her head over his expansive chest as she felt him cradle her with his other arm; she responded by resting her hand over his chest, raking through the dense hairs, twirling the coarse wires with her fingertips. Suddenly, she felt his breath tighten and chest muscles quiver as the itch in his nostrils overwhelmed his sinuses.

“Heh…HEEEPPSSCHHOO!!! aaahh….*SNIFF* HEEeSCHOOO!!! aaah….*SNIFF*”

He continued to sneeze and sniff into the crook of his armpit in a rhythmic urgency that was so erotic that Hallie was paralyzed against his convulsing body. When she finally looked up at him, she was amazed at what she saw. His arm was still covering his eyes, pressing against his forehead, and two teardrops rolled down his left cheek as he continued to hitch and sniffle. Though the sneezing had temporarily ceased, his nose was chapped and red from irritation at its tip, a thin stream of clear mucus dripping from the right nostril down his lip. Instinctively, Hallie reached out to brush away the drainage; sensing her fingers sweep his upper lip, Tom smiled slowly and gently kissed her palm as she rested it over his mouth.

“Tha…thanks Hal…*SNIFF* I needed...need…*SNIFF* that. Uh…here cuuhhh…come more…*SNIFF*”

“Try to hold them back hon. It turns me on so much when you do.”

“Cahh…can’t promise…*SNIFF*…any…anything.”

He was fighting a lost battle, as he sniffed liquidly over her palm; at this point, he knew that any air coming through his nose would trigger another attack, and yet, there was just no way to avoid it...

“*SNIFFFF….huhh…HEEHSSSCCHOOOOOO!!! AASCCHOOOOOO!!! YEEAASCCHOOO!!! hummpPSSCHOOO!!! HeeSSSCCHOOO!!! huhh…heeeh…HEEASCHOOO!!!”

Each ragged breath seemed to fuel more and more sneezes, and yet Tom couldn’t help but lie back and let the attack pass, succumbing to the power of his nasal passages.

“Oh GaahhHHEAASCHOOOO!!! God….*SNIFF* aahhh…AAASCHOOOO!! *SNIFF*…caahh…iiihhh…stop….HEEEMMMSCCHOO!!!! HEHhHKKKMPPP!!! HEEH???”

Tom’s eyes flew open as he saw what had happened. Straddling his chest with her hand clamped over his nose was his wife, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

“Sorry, baby…couldn’t hear you suffer any longer. Thought that this would cut some of the sneezing down. Worked, didn’ t it?” Hallie smiled seductively, threading her hands through his soft, tousled hair. While his nose was completely blocked by her thumb and forefinger, his eyes had not forgotten their duty, moistening his face in an allergic overdrive.

“But I cad’t breadhe! huh…Ad my dose sdill idches like cradzy…huh…I’ve godda…sdee…sdeeze!!”

“Alright, I am letting go now…” And with that, she removed her hand. The effect was instantaneous, as Tom sat up stiffly, sinuses burning for release, nostrils flaring wildly as he breathed in preparation for the attack:

“HEEEEEAASSCCCHHOOOO!!!! EEEERRAASCCHHOOO!!!! HEEAASSCCHAAA!!!! YYESSCCCHOOOOO!!! AASCCHHOOOOOO!!! YYEEASCCHOOO!!! HEESCHOOO!!! CHOOOOOO!! CSSCHOOO!!! HEEEASCCHOOOO!!!”

After what seemed like an eternity, the sneezing slowly subsided, first in urgency, and then in number, leaving an exhausted, sniffling Tom sprawled uncomfortably over the soft cotton linens of the bed.

“Here baby…lie back for a second. Please? Let me wash your face with this damp cloth here…it’ll make you feel better…and Tom?”

Tom opened his swollen dark eyes to catch a glimpse of his wife. “What is it Hal? *SNIFF* What’s wrong?”

“Oh Tom!” Hallie sighed as she buried her face into the hollow center of his chest. “I’m sorry…forgive me for this, please. I love you so much…”

Grinning slightly, Tom slowly lifted his wife’s chin, his intense gaze meeting her own, and kissed her forehead. “Anything for you, baby. *SNIFF* Anything for you. Always.”

Hoped that you liked this part!

AWESOME fits!! I sure hope Tom gets his revenge on Hallie! Make HER sneeze her brains out!! :(

Oh wow, I forgot about this story...it did stand out enough in my mind though that when I saw it come up again I was like "Ooooh...I remember that!" :laugh: Lovely new part! Thanks for sharing :)

He had his right arm thrown over his eyes, and every so often, he mashed his nose forcefully into his expansive bicep, grazing his nostrils vigorously over the taut muscle...

Yeah. LOVED that part! :laugh: I really like this story. Allergies are hot!

Archived