Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Game - (3 Parts)

afanofthearts

:boom: That was hot...

Boy would I love to read a Sam/Jared story like that. Constant helpless sneezing from him..... that would be such a turn on and soo HOT! :drool:

Thanks so much everyone for your support and kind words - I hope to have the next part written by this weekend! :drool: Look forward to sharing...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some obscure reason I've consistently forgotten to read the second page (how do you mean 3 parts, I can only find 2! ... oh... ehm... nevermind). :drool:

BUT... now I finally remembered what the > - button is for... :drool:

...That was totally amazing! :P *stares at the screen, hoping for more to magically appear* :drool:

OH MY GOD! you can only imagine the things this story is doing to me :heart: :heart:

I LOVE allergic induces, my favorite of all. ever.

I kinda want to climb into the computer and witness this for myself.... gah i love it. :drool::cryhappy:

Thanks so much, you guys! I have been extremely busy as of late, but I hope to find some time to write soon...don't worry, I'm not done just yet! :drool:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys...well, I am running over some ideas to continue this story, and unfortunately (or fortunately, as the case may be), I am looking to take this story to a really adult level...the only thing is that for those who can read messages on the adult board, I am not yet a complete member, so I don't have access just yet. Will post an addition to this story when I get approved. Thanks for all the WONDERFUL support and I shall try to continue this story as much as I can. :P

• 6 months later...

This story is amazing! I checked in the adult boards but I couldn't find anything, if you do continue it please keep us updated. I'd love to see more!

• 1 month later...

Archived