Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I watched a clip where she sneezes a whole bunch, so let's stick with that. Wettish, desperate, full-sounding sneezes one right after the other, with an open and helpless expression.

Ellie Miller from Broadchurch? 

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

I watched a clip where she sneezes a whole bunch, so let's stick with that. Wettish, desperate, full-sounding sneezes one right after the other, with an open and helpless expression.

Ellie Miller from Broadchurch? 

Probably very soft or average volume and kinda wet 

Steve Rodgers and Scott Lang?

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Combined posts
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:55 AM, batmansgirl said:

Steve Rodgers and Scott Lang?

Steve Rodgers would have a eyes-closed high pitched buildup, before sneezing, uncovered only once toward the ground. Scott Lang never sneezes! Trick question!

How would Priscilla Chan (Mrs. Mark Zuckerberg) sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to get this topic active again. How would Mindy Kaling sneeze? I can't believe this hasn't been asked yet.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 0:40 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Mindy Kaling sneeze?

I feel like she'd have a really girly-sounding, high-pitched sneeze, probably in those rapid-fire fits of 4 or 5... For some reason I feel like she'd be one of those people that would laugh afterwards too.

(Also thank you for reviving this thread again! Even though I feel like you and I are the only ones who use it, lol)

How would Arthur Dent from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" sneeze?

1 hour ago, FreeFluShots said:

How would Arthur Dent from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" sneeze?

Yay! Finally someone I recognize. Lol. I kind of imagine him as a real gentleman when he sneezes, despite all the crazy stuff. I suppose he'd be the type that would just casually furrow his brow and scrunch his nose a little, trying to focus on whatever he's doing until he can't handle it anymore. At that point, he'd quickly bring his hand up to his nose and sneeze with a single medium-volume or loud, pretty masculine "Hyih'shoo!" into a loosely-clenched fist. After, he'd apologize and sniffle.

How would Eric from Divergent sneeze? (Just currently reading the Divergent series, so this popped into my head)

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
On 4/24/2017 at 1:18 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

How would Eric from Divergent sneeze?

I think he'd have a harsh, throaty, masculine sneeze, a really chesty sounding deep "H'URSCH!" that sounds somewhat growly like his throat was irritated. Probably one at a time, but I think he'd sneeze probably two or three times with some space in between before he was done.

I'm jumping right back on the same train of thought because I'm obsessed, sooo... how would Ford Prefect from "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" sneeze? (I prefer the book version or the one from the TV show, that is to say ginger Ford, but whatever anyone's familiar with...)

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:30 PM, FreeFluShots said:

I'm jumping right back on the same train of thought because I'm obsessed, sooo... how would Ford Prefect from "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" sneeze? (I prefer the book version or the one from the TV show, that is to say ginger Ford, but whatever anyone's familiar with...)

I'm not familiar with this show, but based on appearance, I would say he sneezes fast, with little power. ashoo. ashhoo. Nothing out of the ordinary.

How would Michelle Rodriguez from Machete sneeze?

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen Machete, but judging from appearance, I'd say something like, "heh-hesshhih!" Powerful, medium volume, medium-deep pitch. 1-2 at a time.

How would L from Death Note sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...

L would sneezing as an annoyance. So I think he would repress them. Like "H-zzzt!  Hek-ssshhff!"

How would Capt Jack Aubrey sneeze from Master & Commander? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2017 at 10:11 AM, frenchposie said:

L would sneezing as an annoyance. So I think he would repress them. Like "H-zzzt!  Hek-ssshhff!"

How would Capt Jack Aubrey sneeze from Master & Commander? 

I imagine him always having a handkerchief in his pocket that he can pull out when he needs to sneeze. So, he'd start with a nose twitch, then very quickly, with hardly any hitching, snap forward into his handkerchief with a muffled sneeze. Then he'd stash the handkerchief back into his pocket fast so that nobody could see his weakness.

What about Captain Hook (Killian Jones) from Once Upon a Time?

He comes from a time when germs weren't really a "thing", then spent 100 plus years on the seas of savage Neverland, and beyond that spends most of his time on a ship mostly alone.  Sooooooo

I would say he sneezes into the open air, arms extended up and slightly out, with an almost Jack-Sparrow-like exaggerated fluidity and slight sea sway, like one used to adjusting for the sway of the tide.

I would say he sneezes harsh and sudden and unabashedly "Hed-CHHHUAH!"

he may gaze at the sun reflected on the sea to trigger a stuck sneeze.  Of blink blearily a moment or two in anticipation.

He may try to remember to use an old fashioned hankercheif tucked I to his sleeve around Emma, but fail to "catch" a great deal of sneezes as he is not used to trying to do anything "polite" when he sneezes.

Castiel (angel)

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, from what I've seen, I think Castiel would sneeze quite normally. Which would almost be odd for him, due to his exceptional nature. I'd imagine the first time he sneezes would probably be when he gets a human body, right? So I'm sure he knows they exist but isn't exactly aware of how they'd feel. Something...masculine, but not too heavy or rough. Like "HAahCHOO!"

I hope this isn't a strange one, but...Dr. Johnny Wilcox from 'Okja'? /)///(\ (especially with how varied his voice is)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know that show, maybe from what you said about his voice maybe it can be a HICHEW sneeze sound.

But here is one I have! How would Leni from the Nickelodeon cartoon The Loud House sneeze?

Okay.  Okay.  I got this one.  Yes.

He is big and he is powerful and he is strong and his lungs would be just as powerful to match.  BUT, his strength would also apply to trying to hold them back.  He would hold a clenched fist to his face with the index finger firmly under his nose and clench his teeth but a "HihhhYEGGHKshhh!" would still escape.  Because he might be strong, but the sneeze would be stronger.  It would be loud.  He would bend over slightly, not on purpose to be dramatic but because he had no choice.  If people were around they would say "Damn" or something to comment on it because it was so loud.  He would grumble something under his breath and then shake his head a bit and then go on like nothing just happened.

Sticking with Netflix Marvel, how about some Matt Murdock (apologies if it's been done, I haven't seen the entire thread!) :)

Matt would WANT his sneeze to be small, polite, unassuming. Instead, it would be high-pitched, girly. And he wouldn't ever know until he was done if I'd it would be one, or two with a long pause in between. Foggy gets great pleasure out of making fun of Matt's sneezes.

BUT. When Matt is sick, his sneezes change. They get deeper, rougher. Then Foggy doesn't make fun, because he worries about Matt all the time. Karen got really confused when she made fun of Matt's "sick" sneeze and Foggy glared at her, because he's the one who always makes fun of Matt to begin with!

Hmm...have we done Steve McGarrett from the current remake of Hawaii Five-0?

10 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Matt would WANT his sneeze to be small, polite, unassuming. Instead, it would be high-pitched, girly. And he wouldn't ever know until he was done if I'd it would be one, or two with a long pause in between. Foggy gets great pleasure out of making fun of Matt's sneezes.

BUT. When Matt is sick, his sneezes change. They get deeper, rougher. Then Foggy doesn't make fun, because he worries about Matt all the time. Karen got really confused when she made fun of Matt's "sick" sneeze and Foggy glared at her, because he's the one who always makes fun of Matt to begin with!

Hmm...have we done Steve McGarrett from the current remake of Hawaii Five-0?

GIMMIE I GOT DIS Steve Mcgarrett would have deep chesty sneezes in general but if he were to have allergies kitten sneezes good god all the kitten sneezes 

Sticking to netfix and Marvel Jessica Jones how does she sneeze?

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:20 PM, batmansgirl said:

Sticking to netfix and Marvel Jessica Jones how does she sneeze?

Jessica Jones has a surprisingly high pitched sneeze with a loud CHAOO! at the end.

Similar to the previous few, how would Mockingbird sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2017 at 7:56 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Jessica Jones has a surprisingly high pitched sneeze with a loud CHAOO! at the end.

Similar to the previous few, how would Mockingbird sneeze?

She looks like someone who wouldn't want to be seen sneezing as it would be seen as some sort of vulnerability, so it would probably be quite quick. She wouldn't stifle but she would cover her face with her hands and dip her head to the side, emitting a high pitched 'choo!' at the end then shaking her head and continuing like nothing happened. 

How about Eugene Lee Yang from Buzzfeed? I can't seem to figure him out.

On 8/2/2017 at 1:17 AM, federerfan said:

How about Eugene Lee Yang from Buzzfeed? I can't seem to figure him out.

I've wondered this for a while actually! Wish we could get a sneeze out of him, but it seems very unlikely to happen. Eugene seems like the kind of person to not want to draw any kind attention to himself when he sneezes. Now...and I may be totally wrong...I think that he would give a shaky (but generally quiet) inhale, then turn into his shoulder and sneeze something like 'etchshht' and then give a dry sniff and go back to whatever he was doing (probably filming a Try Guys video?).

Hmmm....Blaine Anderson from Glee?

I quit watching after season 3, but I think Blaine would sneeze sort of a hahchoo into his elbow. It would be well enunciated and slightly dramatic but not too loud or overstated and I think they'd get quite messy when he's sick. 

How about Conor oberst?

AC/DC Fanboy
15 hours ago, Anyone said:

I quit watching after season 3, but I think Blaine would sneeze sort of a hahchoo into his elbow. It would be well enunciated and slightly dramatic but not too loud or overstated and I think they'd get quite messy when he's sick. 

How about Conor oberst?

I don't know much about him but i imagine he would cover it and turn away whilst doing so.

Also, Cait from Fallout 4? Or Curie?

• 2 weeks later...

I love Curie's voice so I'll go with her, although idk the logistics of a robot/synth sneezing. I imagine it might come as a surprise to her the first time she sneezes in synth form. She would probably start by describing the feeling, wondering aloud if she was about to sneeze. Having been a robot medic, she would be very familiar with sneezing, I'm sure. It might even come as some delight or amusement to be able to experience the sensation firsthand. And then she would release three drawn-out sneezes, equally spaced apart, with just enough time between each to gasp once or twice. Then she would laugh and comment on how odd that felt, but not in a bad way. ;)

How bout Frank Castle/The Punisher (Netflix's "Daredevil")?