Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

On 12/25/2021 at 2:28 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Kurt sneezes in twos, and the occasional three if mold is high. 

How would Diane Simmons from Family Guy sneeze?

Diane Simmons sneezes in multiples (two or three) and her sneezes are dry and sound like coughs. No too loud.

How would Erin Andrews (sports TV anchor) sneeze? How would they sound, how wet/dry would they be?

(Please google her if you don't know her)

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/20/2022 at 10:25 PM, sneezeboy said:

Diane Simmons sneezes in multiples (two or three) and her sneezes are dry and sound like coughs. No too loud.

How would Erin Andrews (sports TV anchor) sneeze? How would they sound, how wet/dry would they be?

(Please google her if you don't know her)

I think she would feel a twitch in her nose and her breaths would begin to hitch and the sneeze she would let out would be of normal volume but a lot of spray. Eg.,

"Heh-eh suh-something tih-hickles heh-eh Hasssshhhhhhiiiiieeeewwwwwwww!!!!!"

How would Simi Chahal sneeze? (She's a hot af indian actress😍😍, look her up if you don't know lol.)

11 hours ago, Kazza said:

I think she would feel a twitch in her nose and her breaths would begin to hitch and the sneeze she would let out would be of normal volume but a lot of spray. Eg.,

"Heh-eh suh-something tih-hickles heh-eh Hasssshhhhhhiiiiieeeewwwwwwww!!!!!"

How would Simi Chahal sneeze? (She's a hot af indian actress😍😍, look her up if you don't know lol.)

(great description. I would have imagined the same)

Simi Chahal (just looked her up) looks like one of those people whose sneeze would be wet, and louder than what you would expect for someone of her size. I think that it would be messy too with snot running down her nose after.

How would Meghan Markle sneeze?

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2022 at 1:56 AM, sneezeboy said:

(great description. I would have imagined the same)

Simi Chahal (just looked her up) looks like one of those people whose sneeze would be wet, and louder than what you would expect for someone of her size. I think that it would be messy too with snot running down her nose after.

How would Meghan Markle sneeze?

I think she would have a forceful, a bit moist, but not wet, cough sneeze, a bit like: ”Heh-GSHUH!”.

How would Veran from ”The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages” sneeze :yes:?

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 2:59 AM, Saimou said:

How would Veran from ”The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages” sneeze :yes:?

Veran would have trouble with getting that first sneeze out, but after a little coaxing, the sneeze turns into 2 or sometimes 3 quick ones.

How would Maria Menunos sneeze?

On 7/20/2022 at 5:35 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Veran would have trouble with getting that first sneeze out, but after a little coaxing, the sneeze turns into 2 or sometimes 3 quick ones.

How would Maria Menunos sneeze?

Hmm… Multiple sneezes FTW :yes:!

I think Maria Menounos would have a wet, kind of low-pitched sneeze; maybe like: ”HEH-TTTSSCHOUUUM!!!”; and she would usually sneeze in singles, with an occasional double slipping out; though, the second sneeze would be considerably smaller.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would the singer Enya sneeze?

Oh wow!! I want to know that too!! Was playing her in the car last weekend.

Nothing on Youtube, sadly.

28 minutes ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Oh wow!! I want to know that too!! Was playing her in the car last weekend.

Nothing on Youtube, sadly.

The purpose of the game is for you to tell us how you think they would sneeze, and then ask how someone else might sneeze, and the next poster will answer that question.

3 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

The purpose of the game is for you to tell us how you think they would sneeze, and then ask how someone else might sneeze, and the next poster will answer that question.

Sorry. Got a bit excited.

She's Welsh and cute as a button. I think it would be one or both cupped hands and a light, moist " Atissh".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I imagine she would have fits of 3 or 4 short but fierce sneezes in which her entire world would stop until she was done. Ruled by the tickle.

How would Kaz Brekker from the Shadow and Bone series sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 8:57 AM, LifeOfTheMarauders said:

I imagine she would have fits of 3 or 4 short but fierce sneezes in which her entire world would stop until she was done. Ruled by the tickle.

How would Kaz Brekker from the Shadow and Bone series sneeze?

I think he would DEFINITELY sneeze twice, with 1–1,5 seconds, in between his sneezes. The sneezes, themselves, I feel would be forceful, but moderately dry cough-sneezes, with a slightly closer, unrounded ”schwa”-sound [ə] leading up to the eruption. Sometimes, his 2nd sneeze might be a tad bit stronger and louder, than his 1st sneeze. So, sort of:

Əəəqqsshhh!!!! ƏƏƏƏƏQQQSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!

How would Hungary from ”Axis Powers Hetalia” sneeze :yes:?

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2023 at 12:46 PM, Saimou said:

I think he would DEFINITELY sneeze twice, with 1–1,5 seconds, in between his sneezes. The sneezes, themselves, I feel would be forceful, but moderately dry cough-sneezes, with a slightly closer, unrounded ”schwa”-sound [ə] leading up to the eruption. Sometimes, his 2nd sneeze might be a tad bit stronger and louder, than his 1st sneeze. So, sort of:

Əəəqqsshhh!!!! ƏƏƏƏƏQQQSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!

How would Hungary from ”Axis Powers Hetalia” sneeze :yes:?

Probably a IEhhTChoo!!

Now, how would Axel from the newest and leaked Total Drama Season sneeze? (BTW Axel from Total Drama Island 2023 is actually a female)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 5:57 AM, DEEcat98 said:

Probably a IEhhTChoo!!

Now, how would Axel from the newest and leaked Total Drama Season sneeze? (BTW Axel from Total Drama Island 2023 is actually a female)

I love that strong sneeze for Hungary :yes:.

I think Axel would have a semi-strong, high-pitched, and extremely drawn-out sneeze, like: ”Ah-ttsshhooooOOOOO!!!!!”; and she’d always sneeze in singles, unless a blue moon occurs on Friday the 13th, and all the planets align, in which case, she’d release another similar (or one without the falsetto ”-ooooOOOOO”-part, at the end) sneeze ~0,5–1 second later.

Well, since I got started on Hetalia, how about Ukraine (still staying in Europe)?

Maybe Ukraine's sneezes would be something like HahhCTOO!! (haven't caught up on Hetalia, but I am surprised to see that the show had female humanized countries)

Now, also from the new Total Drama, how would Priya and MK sneeze?

16 hours ago, DEEcat98 said:

Maybe Ukraine's sneezes would be something like HahhCTOO!! (haven't caught up on Hetalia, but I am surprised to see that the show had female humanized countries)

Now, also from the new Total Drama, how would Priya and MK sneeze?

Yeah, female nations are, definitely, in the minority, in the Hetalia canon. Also, I imagine Ukraine’s sneeze to be pretty much similar to your description; and I’d imagine that she sneezes (at least, mostly) in singles, right?

As for Priya, I’d imagine her to have a wet, sputtering sneeze, or ”Pärskäys”, as I call it, in my (~90%-naturally developed language: Krasnian); sort of like: ”PPPSSSHHHHH!!!”, in either singles or doubles, with spray flying everywhere, if she doesn’t cover.

For MK, I’d imagine her having a very high-pitched, girly, and even somewhat ”squeaky” sneeze, something like: ”Ah-TTSCHEEEEEEEEEW!”, with very light spray; and practically always in singles. She usually wouldn’t bother to cover her sneezes, because the spray is so light and minuscule.

Now, how would Rachel Greene from ”Friends” sneeze?

17 hours ago, Saimou said:

Now, how would Rachel Greene from ”Friends” sneeze?

I think she would have an almost "classic" sneeze, like a "Ha Tshoo!" with a very feminine sound, especially at the end. She would probably be the type of person who sneezes once but is very embarrassed about it. Maybe her sneeze would be slightly messier than normal.

Without going over this whole thread, I assume characters from "How I Met Your Mother" have already been addressed at some point, so let's talk about the fairly recent spin-off. How would Valentina from "How I Met Your Father" sneeze?

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2023 at 4:25 PM, Likesn said:

I think she would have an almost "classic" sneeze, like a "Ha Tshoo!" with a very feminine sound, especially at the end. She would probably be the type of person who sneezes once but is very embarrassed about it. Maybe her sneeze would be slightly messier than normal.

Without going over this whole thread, I assume characters from "How I Met Your Mother" have already been addressed at some point, so let's talk about the fairly recent spin-off. How would Valentina from "How I Met Your Father" sneeze?

i feel like valentina would be a stifler, or like she'd have a double sneeze in one, like "hah'nxxt..nxxtchoo"

ok, now she's not a fictional character, but i NEED to know how y'all think taylor swift would sneeze?

On 8/31/2023 at 3:37 AM, dan said:

i feel like valentina would be a stifler, or like she'd have a double sneeze in one, like "hah'nxxt..nxxtchoo"

ok, now she's not a fictional character, but i NEED to know how y'all think taylor swift would sneeze?

I imagine she'd fan her face a little and then turn to the side let out a naturally high pitched "Ha Tschoo".

Pretty sure there's actually a video out there of her sneezing at a concert, although as you can imagine the sound of the sneeze is drowned out.

How would Amanda Holden sneeze?

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like Amanda Holden would have a feminine sneeze that’s a bit high pitched at the end like Heh-TSHIEWW! If she has hayfever, she’d likely sneeze rapid multiples and laugh afterwards. Hopefully I could do her justice.

How would Milo Ventimiglia sneeze?

6 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

How would Milo Ventimiglia sneeze?

Oh he'd be a failed stifler for sure! He would raise a curled fist with the knuckle of his index finger pressed up against his nose and jerk forward with a loud failed stifle that sounds kinda painful.  He'd sigh afterward, look embarrassed, and apologise, sounding kind of out of breath.

Okay, so how would Master Shake sn-...KIDDING! I'm not here to kill the thread like that. :laugh: How would Leslie Shay the beautiful lesbian paramedic from early seasons of Chicago Fire sneeze?

Shay111.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 12:50 PM, SpookingPhlox said:

Oh he'd be a failed stifler for sure! He would raise a curled fist with the knuckle of his index finger pressed up against his nose and jerk forward with a loud failed stifle that sounds kinda painful.  He'd sigh afterward, look embarrassed, and apologise, sounding kind of out of breath.

Okay, so how would Master Shake sn-...KIDDING! I'm not here to kill the thread like that. :laugh: How would Leslie Shay the beautiful lesbian paramedic from early seasons of Chicago Fire sneeze?

Shay111.jpg

she’d definitely have a scrunch and rub her nose, then a short inhale and ‘hichoOh’ followed up with a ‘scuuuse me :))

9 hours ago, dan said:

she’d definitely have a scrunch and rub her nose, then a short inhale and ‘hichoOh’ followed up with a ‘scuuuse me :))

That's cute as heck and I could totally see that.

But you have to ask one of your own now, to keep the game moving! Answer the one above you, and then ask one for the next person to answer.