Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

On 11/5/2020 at 1:30 PM, Masking said:

How would Nicky from The Old Guard sneeze?

He would have two low pitched hitches before a slightly messy Hesse, and if he's lucky, have a second one. 

How would Sharon Stone sneeze?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Sharon Stone sneeze?

I would expect her to have a dry, cough like sneeze. Not loud either. Don't expect much of a build up either. Just over very quickly.

Which female celebrity/s do you guys expect to have a very wet sounding sneeze? Maybe with a lot of spray too?

11 hours ago, sneezeboy said:

Which female celebrity/s do you guys expect to have a very wet sounding sneeze? Maybe with a lot of spray too?

Catherine Zeta Jones, and maybe either Jennifer Lawrence or Penelope Cruz. I was thinking maybe Selma Hayek but I don't know if her loud sneezes would sound very wet.

How would Alicia Vikander sneeze?

5 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

Catherine Zeta Jones, and maybe either Jennifer Lawrence or Penelope Cruz. I was thinking maybe Selma Hayek but I don't know if her loud sneezes would sound very wet.

How would Alicia Vikander sneeze?

There is a pretty popular video of Salma Hayek sneezing on YouTube. You should be able to find it easily.

I imagine Alicia Vikander to have a pretty typical "Achew" sneeze and on the quieter side. Not much spray at all. Maybe a bit of a build up and can imagine her looking at a light to induce.

I agree that Catherine Zeta Jones and Penelope Cruz would both have very wet sneezes, but not Jennifer Lawrence. 

What makes you say that the three you mentioned, would have wet sneezes? (for me its weird because there is usually no reason, I just look at a person's face and can imagine how they would sneeze like. Of course I can be wrong)

Another person that I think would have a very wet, spray sneeze is Julia Roberts.  She has sneezed in movies but those are fake obviously and don't sound the same either.

On 6/30/2021 at 7:40 AM, sneezeboy said:

Another person that I think would have a very wet, spray sneeze is Julia Roberts.

Julia Roberts would bring her right hand up to her mouth just a little too late to cover the quickly approaching sneeze. And to make matters worse, she'll lower her hand before a second sneeze sneaks up on her. She would smile as she sneezes too.

How would Billie Eilish sneeze?

And perhaps I think they would have wet sneezes because of their powerful personalities 

6 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

Billie Eilish would have big, loud, body-bending sneezes, high-pitched screams, 1–2 at a time. There are actually quite a few videos of Billie Eilish sneezing, and the sneezes are very fitting of the character :yes:.

How would Courtney Cox sneeze?

14 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

Julia Roberts would bring her right hand up to her mouth just a little too late to cover the quickly approaching sneeze. And to make matters worse, she'll lower her hand before a second sneeze sneaks up on her. She would smile as she sneezes too.

And perhaps I think they would have wet sneezes because of their powerful personalities 

Lol beautifully put for Julia Roberts.

Billie Eilish would have a very messy snotty sneeze. Not too big but would leave her wanting to clean and blow her nose.

How would Stana Katic sneeze? (Kate Beckett from Castle)

• 4 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 7:37 AM, sneezeboy said:

How would Stana Katic sneeze? (Kate Beckett from Castle)

Stana would sneeze with a barely audible heh, before her eyes scrunch and sneezes a loud CHOO!!! at the end. Several sniffles afterwards and maybe a second sneeze that catches her off guard. 

How would Wallis-Currie Wood (Stevie from Madam Secretary) sneeze?

13 minutes ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

Stana would sneeze with a barely audible heh, before her eyes scrunch and sneezes a loud CHOO!!! at the end. Several sniffles afterwards and maybe a second sneeze that catches her off guard. 

How would Wallis-Currie Wood (Stevie from Madam Secretary) sneeze?

Wallis-Currie Wood would have dainty cough like sneezes, maybe a rapid fire.

Which female celebrity would have a wet sneeze (or sneezes) and followed by fanning her face/nose?

21 hours ago, sneezeboy said:

Which female celebrity would have a wet sneeze (or sneezes) and followed by fanning her face/nose?

I could see Emma Watson or Sarah Michelle Gellar doing the face fanning after a wet sneeze. Of those two, Sarah's sneeze would be wetter. 

How would Catherine Bell from "The Good Witch" sneeze?

3 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

I could see Emma Watson or Sarah Michelle Gellar doing the face fanning after a wet sneeze. Of those two, Sarah's sneeze would be wetter. 

How would Catherine Bell from "The Good Witch" sneeze?

Love the choice of Emma Watson and Sarah Gellar, but would you care to explain why?

Catherine Bell would most probably have a sneeze that is louder than average for a woman, and more on the dry and cough side.

On 7/6/2021 at 11:24 AM, Saimou said:

Billie Eilish would have big, loud, body-bending sneezes, high-pitched screams, 1–2 at a time. There are actually quite a few videos of Billie Eilish sneezing, and the sneezes are very fitting of the character :yes:.

Since no-one has yet answered my question, and @sneezeboy didn’t ask a question of his own, I’ve decided to take this opportunity, and re-ask my question:

On 11/13/2021 at 10:26 PM, Saimou said:

Since no-one has yet answered my question, and @sneezeboy didn’t ask a question of his own, I’ve decided to take this opportunity, and re-ask my question:

Courteney Cox seems like the kind of person who would stifle her sneezes, and stifle them so well that it would be hard to predict how her unstifled sneeze would sound like. But if I were to take guess, I think her unstifled sneeze would be average (not too loud nor too soft), a bit on the wet side but not much spray, maybe like a Hatschoo!

I think she would sneeze in singles.

From my most recent obsession. How would Linda Mitchell from The Mitchells vs. The Machines sneeze? (if any of you have seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines which is an animated movie on Netflix)

On 11/16/2021 at 8:51 PM, sneezeboy said:

Courteney Cox seems like the kind of person who would stifle her sneezes, and stifle them so well that it would be hard to predict how her unstifled sneeze would sound like. But if I were to take guess, I think her unstifled sneeze would be average (not too loud nor too soft), a bit on the wet side but not much spray, maybe like a Hatschoo!

I think she would sneeze in singles.

Hmmm… I like that ”somewhat wet, but not too much” -approach, so that it’s juicy, but not gross. Also, I agree that she would definitely sneeze in singles, I just get that vibe from her. :)

Specifically her character in that show, I would think she'd be one of those sneezers that has to call attention to it by adding a little "flourish" at the end.  Definitely high pitched and a vocalised "choo" on the end.  Maybe even a few other syllables if she's in the mood for it.  If there are a few sneezes in a row, they will all be given a different vocalised flourish.

How would Jake from Brooklyn Nine Nine sneeze?

(As an aside for people new to this topic, I'm begging you please get to know how it works really quick before posting.  You answer the one above you and then ask a question of your own.  Extra discussion posts, answering without asking, or asking without answering has the potential to kill the topic, and its too fun to let it die!)

On 12/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

How would Jake from Brooklyn Nine Nine sneeze?

He would sneeze in triples. Every. Damn. Time. Sometimes that third sneeze really takes its sweet time, and he can't focus on anything else until he gets it out. Also, the longer it takes, the wetter the end result. His sneezes are usually very itchy and lead to plenty of nose rubbing and sniffling and complaints, that are more or less serious depending on his general mood.  

How would Kath Sinclair from the Netflix show "Pine Gap" sneeze? (Something about the character just screams allergic to me... 😈)

ETA gif for reference

gnXT1f4.gif

(As an aside for people new to this topic, I'm begging you please get to know how it works really quick before posting.  You answer the one above you and then ask a question of your own.  Extra discussion posts, answering without asking, or asking without answering has the potential to kill the topic, and its too fun to let it die!)

Also, listen to the wise woman above me, she knows what is up with this thread, mmm'kay? 😏

Edited by Chanel_no5
On 11/16/2021 at 10:51 PM, DEEcat98 said:

From my most recent obsession. How would Linda Mitchell from The Mitchells vs. The Machines sneeze? (if any of you have seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines which is an animated movie on Netflix)

I have asked this question earlier, and if anyone on this form has seen The Mitchells vs. The Machines, how would Linda Mitchell (mother of the Mitchell family) sneeze?

Did you... read how the thread works? If everybody follows the directions, things will work much smoother than they do, well, right now. :rolleyes: 

But okay, sure, I'll cut some slack this time. I haven't watched the cartoon but a quick google search later, I'd say she would sneeze in doubles,with cartoon-standard long and very dramatic buildups for both.  

How would Kath Sinclair from the Netflix show "Pine Gap" sneeze? (Something about the character just screams allergic to me... 😈)

ETA gif for reference

gnXT1f4.gif

Hmm, she seems like a single sneezer to me. One louder, powerful one to get the job done. Maybe a sniffle or two after, but she seems like a no apology or excuse me kinda gal

How would Nicole Haught from Wynonna Earp sneeze? I don’t know if this game works easier with pictures in case you haven’t seen the character, but I attached a picture down below just in case :) 

image.jpeg.084c6500d7d75718085926428a621e5c.jpeg

She kinda looks like Black Widow in the Avenger's game lol. She looks like she would be about controlling her sneezes so I'd think she was a stifler. Probably would take two stifles before she can move on, something like "Hmsh! Hmsh!"

How would Hannah McKay from Dexter sneeze? I'll even include a picture to keep the trend alive!

1C6875983-130410-ent-yovnne-vmed.webp

Hannah...it really depends on where she is or who she is with.  In crowded places she would stifle completely, a quick "mmph" with a sighing breath after.

In smaller company with people she is not close to, it's a two syllable high pitched girly sneeze, one curled finger under her nose.  This is usually followed by a breathy apology. She might dab at her nose with a tissue but will wait until she is alone to blow.

But, if you are fortunate enough to be a part of her inner circle, that's when you get to see her really let loose. Uncovered and loud ... but always aimed at the floor or away from people.  She does have manners, you know!  She is not shy about blowing her nose in this situation.

Sticking to the Dexter theme...how would Kurt Caldwell from the current New Blood series sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 5:14 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

Sticking to the Dexter theme...how would Kurt Caldwell from the current New Blood series sneeze?

Kurt sneezes in twos, and the occasional three if mold is high. 

How would Diane Simmons from Family Guy sneeze?