Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would model Hayley Roberts sneeze?

One very big sneeze with no audible build-up, but a lot of body shaking, during and after the sneeze.

How would Kelly Marie Tran sneeze?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/22/2018 at 12:24 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

One very big sneeze with no audible build-up, but a lot of body shaking, during and after the sneeze.

How would Kelly Marie Tran sneeze?

I think maybe like a little cute kitten sneeze, "hih'kieew"  or "eh'tiiew " where the ending is really high pitch. I think she'd laugh about it after, very aware of her own cuteness. I think it would only be once, but who knows lol. 

How would Theseus Scamander sneeze?

theseus.jpg

He would sneeze a double, into a handkerchief. Several false starts between the first and the second sneeze, and the second would be a bit wetter and louder, but not super loud.

Olivia Crain from Netflix's "The Haunting of Hill House"?

3 hours ago, Luker5mont said:

How would Betty Cooper from Riverdale sneeze??

You have to answer the previous person’s question before you can add one. So if you don’t have an answer for how Olivia Crain would sneeze, you have to wait until someone answers and posts a question that you do have an answer for. Then, after you answer that, you can ask your question.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Olivia Crain from Netflix's "The Haunting of Hill House"?

Olivia would sneeze five times in rapid succession, tailing off in volume at the very end.

16 hours ago, Luker5mont said:

How would Betty Cooper from Riverdale sneeze?? 

Betty Cooper would stifle two sneezes in her right arm, and ALWAYS in her right arm. Not sure why, but she does.

How would Yelena Belova (Crimson Widow) from Avengers Secret Wars sneeze?

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 7:44 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Yelena Belova (Crimson Widow) from Avengers Secret Wars sneeze?

Crimson Widow would sneeze a double into her right arm and would be a little out of breath from the force of the sneeze. 

How would Kelly Hu from The Scorpion King sneeze? 

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2019 at 1:51 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Crimson Widow would sneeze a double into her right arm and would be a little out of breath from the force of the sneeze. 

How would Kelly Hu from The Scorpion King sneeze? 

I think she would have a semi-forceful, pretty loud, and moist cough-sneeze, kind of like: ”Heh-GSSHOOOOO!!!”

How would Yuri from DDLC sneeze? The other Dokis are welcome, too.

i feel like Yuri’s sneezes would be surprisingly strong for someone quiet. kind of like “h-hh’htsHOO!!”

i just. love that dynamic for some reason lol

how would uhh. how would Acme Iku from Maidloid sneeze?

Edited by Lumeme
21 hours ago, Lumeme said:

how would uhh. how would Acme Iku from Maidloid sneeze?

I feel that Acme Iku would have a kind of prolonged and high-pitched sneeze, along the lines of: ”Hih-CHEEWWWWWWWWW!!!”. Also, pretty loud and ”enthusiastic”, if one can describe a sneeze like that.

Also, doesn’t this picture of Acme Iku look like she’s about to sneeze?

Also, I don’t own this picture, so kudos to the owner of this here picture :worshippy:.

60F70A1D-65D5-4F77-8800-9BA3A4E2A7B3.jpeg

21 hours ago, Lumeme said:

i feel like Yuri’s sneezes would be surprisingly strong for someone quiet. kind of like “h-hh’htsHOO!!”

i just. love that dynamic for some reason lol

Thank you for that description. I also feel that Yuri would have a surprisingly loud sneeze for an otherwise quiet person, like her. I’m so in love with Yuri, and her sneezes. I love Yuri. And her sneezes. 😍

How would Erza Scarlet sneeze?

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 3:12 PM, Saimou said:

How would Erza Scarlet sneeze?

She would rub her nose vigorously to relieve herself of the itch, but no matter how many times she tries, the rubbing makes the itch worse, and she sneezes a powerful double, HACHOOO!!! HAC-HOOOOOO!!!!!! She then rubs her nose with her left index finger exactly 6 times back and forth.

How would Fran Drescher from The Nanny sneeze? Please tell me it's dramatic.

On 6/1/2019 at 4:02 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Fran Drescher from The Nanny sneeze? Please tell me it's dramatic.

Fran would have a very nasally sneeze with a lot of "ehh"s proceeding it. One strong sneeze, probably a little wet too, eventually leading her to a "Ehhh....Ehhhh...Ehhh....Ehhhh'TSSHHHIIIEWWW!"

How would Rachel from Friends sneeze? The one female character that doesn't sneeze in the show

On 6/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, InLivingColor said:

How would Rachel from Friends sneeze? The one female character that doesn't sneeze in the show

I imagine she’d have a strong quick “HIIIE-TSCHIEW”, into a tissue. She’d also complain about the cause of her sneezing a lot. 

How would Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada sneeze?

Ooooh, Miranda...!! :shifty:Hmm... let's see... I think she would stifle first, but stifles always makes her sneeze more. So she'd stifle a couple, but then let the rest out full on, because she doesn't have time to be bothered with it any longer, she just wants the tickle gone. They'd also get progressively louder and wetter.

Hmmm... though I have already written fics about her, I don't have a specific headcanon yet, so... Birgitte Nyborg, from "Borgen". (yes, you may Google. Or, you know, just look at my sig. :lol: )

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • 3 months later...

I would say, a fairly dry, yet strong cough-sneeze (always single), kind of like: ”HHYIIGSSSHHHEE!!!!” with some subtle nose-wiggling afterwards. She would probably be mildly annoyed by it, but wouldn’t easily acknowledge it (the sneeze OR her annoyance).

So, how about Belarus from Axis Powers Hetalia?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 12:31 PM, Saimou said:

Belarus from Axis Powers Hetalia?

I think she'd have a deceptively powerful sneeze, though she would try to hold back the force of it a little bit. I imagine she'd not stifle exactly but sort of try to muffle it, though even so it would be clear it was a powerful sneeze by the way she would bob forward... I think it'd probably sound like a girlish but semi-loud "Hihh-CHHSCH!!" if she muffled it; if she was alone, or it surprised her, I think it would come out a bit more vocal and wet-sounding, like "CHUSH-AHH!", which would embarrass her a little and make her cheeks blush. :)

How would Count Olaf from A Series of Unfortunate Events sneeze? (Don't hate me, I just think he's really hot, lol)

Yeah, I like that loud-ish sneeze for my dear Belarus; and her cheeks blushing out of embarrassment is just too precious :D:wub:As for Count Olaf, I’d say he would have a dry, semi-forceful sneeze, a bit like: ”Heh-GSHUHH!!”, rather cough-like too, and, depending on the company, he would make a little joke of it. How would Piper Shaw from Scream the TV series sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 12:44 PM, Saimou said:

How would Piper Shaw from Scream the TV series sneeze?

First time doing this! I had to look up who she was as I’ve never seen the show, but I’ll give this a try!

piper would have barely any build up at all. She would almost fight off the sneeze until the very last moment then quickly bury her nose into the crook of her arm and make a quick “eXSHoo!”

hope that worked!

now, how would these people sneeze? I can’t choose 😅

-Elliot Alderson from Mr. Robot

-Luke Hemmings from 5sos

-Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance

-Agent Hotchner from Criminal Minds

16 hours ago, spicy said:

First time doing this! I had to look up who she was as I’ve never seen the show, but I’ll give this a try!

piper would have barely any build up at all. She would almost fight off the sneeze until the very last moment then quickly bury her nose into the crook of her arm and make a quick “eXSHoo!”

hope that worked!

now, how would these people sneeze? I can’t choose 😅

-Elliot Alderson from Mr. Robot

-Luke Hemmings from 5sos

-Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance

-Agent Hotchner from Criminal Minds

ok... 

1. Elliot would probably try his best to stop the sneeze before it even begins. Sneezing makes people feel obligated to bless you and it draws too much attention. he'd HATE that. I feel like, just "in spite of himself" he sneezes more than once, and maybe as they continue it gets harder to stifle so he ends up muffling a sneeze into his sweater, then mentally kicks himself. Probably not very loud, as he muffles them, but rapid.

2. Probably like one loud sneeze and just laughs afterward because he finds it kinda hilarious how obnoxious it was.

3. Gerard Way definitely pinches his nose, but otherwise doesn't have a very loud or obvious sneeze. I feel like even if he did sneeze, it would be small and soft, that if you weren't directly looking at him or paying close attention, you'd probably miss it. Once, maybe twice.

4. He seems like the kinda guy who just gets the one big one out to get it all over with. definitely into the elbow and excuses himself first, then continues as if it never happened; finding it neither annoying or pleasant, just another thing that's going to happen whether he likes it or not. But he is capable of making them silent if he's on a mission and needs to be quiet. but definitely on the loudish side, but muffles them into his elbow so he doesn't bother anyone. he'd also be pretty big on germs, always washing his hands after blowing his nose and keeping a distance if he's ill. 

hope that was ok!

how would Leonard Snart and MIck Rory sneeze (comics/ LOT/ Flash)?

• 3 months later...

I would think that Leonard has a rather dry, high-pitched and drawn-out sneeze to go along with the cold theme. Maybe kind of ”echo-y” too; and he would always sneeze in singles. Kind of ”HIIITCHEEEEEWWW!!!” -sounding sneeze, I would think.

Mick, by contrast, would have a really low-pitched, booming sneeze, and he would sneeze in singles or doubles. Sort of ”HOH-TCCHHUUUUUMM!!”, maybe?

How would Belgium from Hetalia sneeze?

• 1 month later...

On 2/11/2020 at 9:59 PM, Saimou said:

How would Belgium from Hetalia sneeze?

I think she'd have a somewhat high-pitched (but not squeaky) sneeze, and she'd have one of those rapid-fire sneezes, like "Heh-chschA-Chsch-Chsch-CHSHH!!", with the last one being more forceful than the preceding ones.

How would Tom Lucitor from Star Vs. the Forces of Evil sneeze?

On 4/10/2020 at 10:27 AM, FreeFluShots said:

I think she'd have a somewhat high-pitched (but not squeaky) sneeze, and she'd have one of those rapid-fire sneezes, like "Heh-chschA-Chsch-Chsch-CHSHH!!", with the last one being more forceful than the preceding ones.

How would Tom Lucitor from Star Vs. the Forces of Evil sneeze?

That’s an interesting take on Belgium that I haven’t heard before, and I LOVE it :wub:. I think Tom would try to control his sneezes, making them quite discrete: ”Heh-chuh!”, to suit his control-freaky nature. Though, he would occasionally fail at controlling them, making them sound considerably more powerful: ”Heh-CHUUUSH!!”, which would often anger him :razz:. How would Jane Margolis from Breaking Bad sneeze?

14 hours ago, Saimou said:

That’s an interesting take on Belgium that I haven’t heard before, and I LOVE it :wub:. I think Tom would try to control his sneezes, making them quite discrete: ”Heh-chuh!”, to suit his control-freaky nature. Though, he would occasionally fail at controlling them, making them sound considerably more powerful: ”Heh-CHUUUSH!!”, which would often anger him :razz:. How would Jane Margolis from Breaking Bad sneeze?

I think Jane would be one of those small rapid fire sneezers - her fits would come on suddenly and get bigger as the fit progressed with one final big sneeze at the end, like "ah-kih! kiihhh! kiiihhh! Kiishh!! .... Kishhh!! .... Kishhh-HOOO!" She'd usually sneeze in groups of 4-6, with the occasionally 7-10 sneeze fit if her allergies were acting up.

How would Annie Edison from Community sneeze?

12 hours ago, shalbright222 said:

How would Annie Edison from Community sneeze?

She actually did sneeze once during the show, and it was a single girly "Tschoo!" sounding sneeze.

Since we mentioned Jane from "Breaking Bad", how would Jessica Jones sneeze?

On 4/12/2020 at 9:10 PM, shalbright222 said:

I think Jane would be one of those small rapid fire sneezers - her fits would come on suddenly and get bigger as the fit progressed with one final big sneeze at the end, like "ah-kih! kiihhh! kiiihhh! Kiishh!! .... Kishhh!! .... Kishhh-HOOO!" She'd usually sneeze in groups of 4-6, with the occasionally 7-10 sneeze fit if her allergies were acting up.

LOVE these rapid fire sneeze fits that end in a loud and/or powerful sneezes, and the fact that Jane has allergies that make her sneeze fits even longer makes this extra hot :wub:.

15 hours ago, Likesn said:

She actually did sneeze once during the show, and it was a single girly "Tschoo!" sounding sneeze.

Since we mentioned Jane from "Breaking Bad", how would Jessica Jones sneeze?

I checked Annie Edison out, and I have to agree that she would probably sneeze like that.

As for Jessica Jones, I’d think that she would sneeze a powerful and somewhat drawn-out: ”HEEEEEHH-TTSSCHHHOOOOOOOO!!!