Sneeze Fetish Forum

Draco Malfoy and Krissy (m maybe some f later) - (4 Parts)

cara

As requsted my miss kris a story about Draco and an original character called Krissy who looks after him.

DISCLAIMER: i do not own draco malfoy or harry potter, hogwarts ect.

SPOILER ALERT!!!! This is set in the 6th book so soem MAJOR spoilers for HBP

part 1 AN UNEXPECTED LOVE AFFAIR enjoy (not alot of sneezing in this part)

Draco Malfoy wandered the lonely corridors an hour before curfew. He did not want to stay in the common room. Too many people... too hot... too noisy. Malfoy had been fighting a headache and did not wish to be disturbed whilst walking the corridors of Hogwarts. He turned into Snape’s seemingly empty classroom as a fresh wave of dizziness washed over him. He sat down at his normal seat that he sat in for potions- he didn’t know why- he just liked it he supposed. “EHICHOO! Eh... eh... ESHEEOOO!! Ugh!” He hated how-dare he say it- ‘cute’ his sneezes sounded.

“B-bless y-you, Draco.” A small voice half sobbed from the back of the dark classroom. Malfoy whirled around so fast he almost fell off of his stool. “Who’s there?!” he demanded, getting up- his wand pointed in the direction of the voice. He knew that voice. A Griffindor- no it wasn’t that mudblood Granger. It was that girl he sat next to once in potions. Kara? Kassy? Krissy! That was her name, Krissy Cassandris. She may be in the house of the golden boy- The Chosen one- the enemy, but my god was she beautiful. She had never been mean to Draco- nor to anyone else for that matter. At least not that Malfoy had seen.

“Cassandris? What are you doing here?” He asked forcefully. He didn’t want to be mean but hey he had a reputation to uphold.

“I came here to be alone!” She sobbed. Malfoy struggled to resist the urge to put his arm round her as she sobbed harder.

He eventually succumbed to the urge and sat down beside her placing a strong arm around her shoulders. “Hey... hey now, what’s up?” She buried her head in his warm chest and then froze.

“Draco, since when have you been nice to me?”

“Since when have you called me Draco?” he said smirking slightly.

“Since you looked so miserable when you came in.” They sat in silence for a moment. Then a fresh wave of tears came over her.

“I-I’m s-sorry D-Draco!” She managed to say between sobs. “My brother he... h-he... could die!”

Draco suddenly felt for her, something he had never felt before.

“I’m so sorry. What happened to him?”

“Werewolf...” Malfoy did a slight double take and feared the worst.

“Rumour has it that it w-was... Fenrir Greyback!” She sobbed harder than ever.

“He was only 4, Dad tried to shield him but Greyback stunned him and... and...” She trailed off miserably. “He’s in St Mungo’s if he survives he won’t be a werewolf- thank god -but the healers said he only has a very small chance of surviving!”

Malfoy felt pure guilt wash over him- since he had become a death eater he felt that a lot, but right at this moment there was another feeling too... “Heh...HECHEW! ESHEEOO!” He quickly pulled away from her and she stopped crying.

“Draco? Are you sick?” She asked, a slight smile on her face. The Hero of Slytherin- sick.

“No... no it’s just the dust in here. I swear Sev- er... Snape likes in in this room for dramatic effect y’know. He said rubbing furiously at his nose.

Krissy sighed and conjured a box of tissues and handed one to Malfoy which he hesitantly accepted.

“You know its 5 minutes to curfew.” Malfoy said as Krissy wiped her eyes and blew her nose. She suddenly panicked,

“You won’t tell anyone will you? Even my friends don’t know!”

“No I won’t.” He said quietly. They sat there in silence for another minute staring into each other’s eyes, Draco’s cold grey/blue and Krissy’s beautiful brown. At exactly the same moment they pulled into a tender kiss.

There you go miss kris as you requested! Just t say... Draco had been falling in love with her for a long time and vice versa! :blushing::P

AHHHH!! :P

If you mean to continue this, please do. This is SO adorableee! I LOVE your writing!

Please continue! :blushing:

Please please please rite more ... I LOVED is sooooooooooo much

Sooooo cute i love a sensitive caring Draco !!

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

part 2 PANSY PARKINSON'S PREPOSTEROUS PERSONALITY

Draco Malfoy went back to his dorm. If anyone had bothered to look at him as he walked up the stairs they would have seen a genuine soft smile. Sniffling slightly, he undressed and got into bed for another night of restless sleep.

Krissy was sat in her bed thinking. Thinking about that kiss. She felt guilty for being happy while her brother lay dying in St Mungo’s but he was nice to her, he seemed to really care about her. She slowly settled down and drifted into an uneasy sleep.

The next morning Draco woke up, stuffy and hot. He hopped into the shower but it made no difference. He dressed slowly and made his way into the great hall for breakfast. He tried to avoid Pansy Parkinson’s eye, she had being trying to date him for years- always sucking up to him- but she was an extremely selfish person.

She had dated a 7th year and dumped him in the middle of the great hall, in front of everyone, the reason being because he had a... ahem... “Small friend”

She sidled up to him and-much to his dismay- sat right next to him-hand on his knee.

“Pandsy, what are you do-ig?” He said hoarsely.

“Just being... friendly Draco.” She replied, a piercing smile playing on her spiteful lips.

“Well could you quit be-ig so fred-ly?” He asked wrenching her hand off his knee.

He looked up and accidentally caught Krissy’s eye, they both blushed and smiled. He then caught Harry Potter’s eye. He looked away quickly but not before giving him a stare worthy of the dark lord. He could feel Potter’s glare still. He sniffled and took out his small white handkerchief and wiped his nose- carefully so as not to attract any attention.

When Breakfast was over he walked unsteadily to Defence Against The Dark Arts- a joke of a lesson- especially when taught by Severus Snape. He silently took out his books, quill ink and wand and placed them on his desk. Crabbe and Goyle were no longer here, they had failed their OWL levels for this subject. Blaise and Pansy (unfortunately) were.

“Today we learn about the imperius curse!” Snape said menacingly. “I am sure even you Miss Turpin, knows what it does?”

Lisa Turpin stared blankly at the wall. She had no idea how she had gotten into Ravenclaw.

“It makes you do stuff?” She said sheepishly.

“Miss Turpin, a 3 year old could have told us as much.” Snape sneered. The Slytherins laughed and even a few of the Ravenclaws sniggered quietly.

Draco tried to stifle a cough but was unsuccessful as the class turned to look at him.

"Please, sir. The imperius curse is an unforgivable curse that makes the victim do whatever the attacker pleases. It is a one way ticket to azkaban, sir!" Said Hermione (well who else?)

"Ten points from Griffindor for speaking without permission and ten points for being an isufferable know-it-all!"

"ECHEEEOOO! ETCH-HMPF!" Malfoy tried to hold them back.

Snape's head swung round and he walked briskly to Draco Malfoy's (now slightly wet) desk.

"Mr Malfoy are you ill?" he said with the faintest of sneers.

"Doe sir." He said sniffling.

Krissy caught his eye again and he stared defiantly back at her

Enjoy!

A.N i am not quite sure who is in the 6th year DATDA class so if it is innacurate i am sorry. Alot more sneezing to come in later chapters :)

Comments would be nice!! :angry:

Omg i LOVE it ... U r soooo awesome

Also love the denial of being sick sooooo adorable

Ahhhhh i LOVE draco he is so HAWT

ahhh i need more.... This is sooo awesome i can't wait much longer to read more or i'll die !!!!!!

Cara, when will more be up ??? I don't think i can go another day without reading more !!!!!!t

wow you're keen miss kriss it should be some time today. thankyou for being a supporter of my stories

and erm... Sneezeing love im a little bit scared right now :rolleyes: lol

wow you're keen miss kriss it should be some time today. thankyou for being a supporter of my stories

and erm... Sneezeing love im a little bit scared right now :D lol

You should be :twisted:

Ahahah, just kidding. No, but really- you must continue this. Draco is adorable<33(:

• 2 weeks later...

5 minutes later, he closed his eyes to try to suppress the growing headache. As he opened them again he found himself staring into the fathomless black eyes of the great bat like creature in front of him. “Mr Malfoy, I do not like to repeat myself, are you ill?”

“Doe sir, I’b just tired.”

“Well it would do no harm for you to go to bed a little earlier Mr Malfoy.” He said with a cold stare.

Krissy passed Draco a note in their next lesson- potions.

It read;

Draco I know you are unwell admit it,

Let me care for you. Trust me

I trusted you :D

just a small bit. i have no inspiration whatsoever at the moment. if u want to post me someting to help me get my creativity flowing be my guest. :blink:

yay! Cara's back! hooray! Cute little bit. Can't wait for more! (im sorry, as far as creativity, im no help at the present. :clapping: )

Awww thats so cute ... Cant wait for more !!!!

Love it !!! :mellow:

:ermm:

....LOVE IT!! hopefully, the next part will be up soon!!! :blushing::nohappy::laugh:

I definitaly agree

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you could do a part about Quiddich or however it's spelled... You must Continue!!! Or just a fluff chapter with no real plot..... Ooooo make Krissy sick!!!!

Draco sat alone in the library staring at the clock wondering how early would be too early to go to practice for the quiddich match.

Krissy wandered in and sat opposite him, she was not afraid of people seeing them... the library was deserted.

“Draco you shouldn’t go to the match its raining and freezing. You’ll make yourself worse.”

“Sweetheart I know but I really want to kick griffindor butt in this match!”

“Did you get my note?” She asked quietly.

“I did,” he replied. “If I get worse you can look after me to- ECHOOO... ISHEWW- tomorrow I promise.” He kissed her gently and set off to have a practice with the team.

Krissy was right it was very wet out and bitterly cold.

He pushed on through the cold and caught the snitch in record time. Sadly it was only a practice and he would have to do it all again in about half an hour... and against that Potter too.

He went into the changing rooms and dried himself off with a shaking hand as he uttered the spell.

He quietly (or as quietly as he could) muffled a string of 6 sneezes into the crook of his elbow as one of his teammates walked in.

“Malfoy are you sure you’re ok to go on tonight?” She asked a look of genuine concern on her usually sullen face.

“I’b fine-d!” He said and stormed out onto the pitch as the game started

It was dark... he could hear things around him... a broken record of voices.

He remembered the starting whistle... he remembered closing his frozen hands around the tiny snitch but he could not remember anything else.

just a bit... more soon thanx for the inspiration

Archived