Sneeze Fetish Forum

Draco Malfoy and Krissy (m maybe some f later) - (4 Parts)

cara

I like that idea

Any idea when more will be up ?

i was gunna have him in the hospital wing with pansy and wen she leaves... ect not gunna spoil it lol

Nice

omg im so sorry i havent been on in so long.. im so sad to see there is no more up since last time >>>

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 3 months later...

cool beans

any idea when it will be posted

This is such a cute story. I love your writing.

Im so sad to see there has been no more added. Cara, do plan on continuing or no?

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 6 months later...

Really cute story :blush: and Draco is so well into character. :drool:

I've very much enjoyed reading.

does anyone have any ideas of where they would like this story to go because i am really busy and dont have a lot of inspiration.... :)

• 3 months later...

"DRACO! Darling, draco?"

Oh no he thought I know that voice

Pansy was shaking him awake, he realised he was in the hospital wing- who could mistake the god-awful beds and soft smell of pepper-up?

"padsy? whad are you do-ig here?"

"I came to make sure you are alright darling." she said incredibly sweetly. There must be others around he thought, she was never *quite* this sweet. "Well i'b fine-d padsy, you cad go dow." He croaked.

"I'm never going to leave you sweetie!" She smiled. "Madame Pomfrey is here to see you now."

"Miss Parkinson, He needs rest will you please come back another time?" She asked Pansy.

"But-?" she started

"Now!" madame pomfrey interjected. Pansy left quickly, not wanting to lose house ponts like she did last time she disobeyed madame pomfrey.

"Mr Malfoy, what have you been doing to yourself? you fell more than 200 feet! luckily you have only broken a few ribs which with this (she pointed to the bottle of skele-grow) will heal in no time. you do, however have a pretty high fever, we will have to wait for it to break. it seems a mix of the fever and the conditions caused you to faint and fall off your broomstick." she turned and started to prepare the dose of skele-grow muttering, "dangerous things, never get me on one..."

When madame pomfrey had given him the medicine he had a visitor

"Potter? whad are you do-ig here?" He sneered.

"I just wanted to make sure your fall wasnt my fault- i dont like the idea of unfair play." He said solidly, he was remembering years ago when malfoy tried to make him fall.

"No, id wasnd dow leave! ESHOOO!"

"are you ok, you sound sick?" Said harry a small smile playing on his lips "A servant of the Dark Lord, sick as a dog!"

"GED OUD!" He coughed and pulled his wand.

"Ok, Ok im going!" He walked out laughing quietly to himself. He met Krissy Cassandris in the corridor leading to the Hospital Wing.

"Krissy, hi. Havnt seen you for a long time! Are you going to visit someone?"

Krissy turned, startled. "Er no, got a bit of a cold..." She lied quickly, Coughing lightly for good measure. "going to get some pepper up." She faked a quick "Ichoo!"

"Ok, well feel better" Harry Said as he walked down the corridor and around the corner.

Phew that was close she thought, she couldn't imagine what would happen if Harry found out she was seeing Draco Malfoy....

Aha there we go! some inspiration at last! more soon i hope! sorry about the lack of sneezing too there will be more i promise!

"Krissy? I thoughd i heard you cobing" said Draco, sitting up.

"Yes its me" She smiled, kissing him lightly on the forehead.

"Are you sick too?" he sniffed, "I thoughd i heard you sdeeze whed you were talking to Potter." He said emphasising the last word as though it left a bad taste in his mouth.

"No i'm not, i faked it to get away from Harry, I'm sure you wouldn't want him to know about us." She stroked his damp hair from his face "How are you feeling?"

"I'b fine-d"

"Draco?" She gave him a look.

"I-" He sighed- so easily defeated- "I really don'd feel well Krissy, by head hurts, by chest hurts, by ribs are kill-ig be- stubib skele-grow! and i cant'd seem to stop sdeezi-g, HECHOOO!" He said getting steadily faster as the tickle built up into a sneeze.

"Bless you," She said handing him a tissue from the side-table. He blew his nose wetly.

"I wish i could make you feel better." Krissy sighed. Draco could feel the tickle, building up in his nose, he motioned for Krissy to hand him some tissues. His eyes were almost closed, she pulled out two or three and placed them in his hand. He sneezed desperately.

"HECHOO, I'SHOO! Eh...Eh... ECHOO! I'SHOO! Huh...Heh HATCHOO!" He flopped back down on the Pillows, Nose running, drained of energy.

"Honey, you need to blow your nose." Krissy said softly.

"Doe, can'd. doe edergy... sleep." He sniffled, closing his eyes.

"Draco," Krissy said, pulling out more tissues, she thrust them under his nose as he sneezed again. "Blow." She said. He shook his head.

"Blow! It will make you feel better." She pressed her fingers against his left nostril then his right, allowing him to blow through each.

"Better?" She asked.

"Danks." he said drifting into a fevered sleep, "I love you."

tbc?

• 2 months later...

Archived