Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saying "bless you" to strangers

Joal 555

Glad to see that you guys are getting on so well Joal and InHiding, but please try to stay on (or at least near :D) the original topic so as not to end up threadjacking. A little bit of banter is just fine, but extended personal exchanges should really be kept to PM's as opposed to the open forum :P.

Glad to see that you guys are getting on so well Joal and InHiding, but please try to stay on (or at least near :hug:) the original topic so as not to end up threadjacking. A little bit of banter is just fine, but extended personal exchanges should really be kept to PM's as opposed to the open forum :lol:.

Oh sorry! I didn't realise we shouldn't be doing that. Apologies!

Am I able to PM with my current status. If so, how do I do that?

Glad to see that you guys are getting on so well Joal and InHiding, but please try to stay on (or at least near :)) the original topic so as not to end up threadjacking. A little bit of banter is just fine, but extended personal exchanges should really be kept to PM's as opposed to the open forum :blink:.

I consider myself virtually swatted! Thank you sir, may I have another?!

:)

Call me rude, but I really don't say "bless you" all that much, whether it be strangers or my family. It always felt downright akward for me to say it... but, I will say it from time to time to my friends. I don't want anyone to think I'm an impolite pig.

I usually say "bless you" to friends and occasionally strangers if there aren't too many people around. I almost always bless my step mom, but I rarely bless my dad. I kind of like being blessed by random strangers, so I guess I'm lucky being a multiple sneezer. I usually sneeze 4-5 times, though depending on the pollen count I'll have a longer sneezing fit on occasion. I dunno-- call me weird but I love having some random person express surprise at a prolonged fit. I guess because my friends/family are more used to it with me they don't comment as much, but there is something very satisfying about having a good sneeze (or ten) acknowledged thoroughly.

BigFatPaulie

i only bless women sneezers and usually only if the sneeze is quite animated. with ahh ahhs, hand waving etc. to me its like they want the attention, i am able to usually strike up agreat convo with them as to why they sneezed, or if they like to sneeze.........oh the stories i could tell you!!

i only bless people i think are hot

i, never say bless you to anyone, but i do if its just me and a reaaaly cute guy and no one else around

dont ask why, its so weird

I have recently started to bless myself seen as no one else does lol! Someone told me they like it too :P

I do bless others sometimes but not strangers normally

Archived