Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Music, The Illness - (4 Parts)

The Rescue

The Music, The Illness

Chapter 1

Jadon Fox sat contently on his front porch step running his fingers down his old, acoustic guitar. No doubt, the boy was musically talented. He could play practically any instrument that he could lay his hands on. After just a few minutes of experimenting with its features he’d have it all figured out. Music was practically Jadon’s whole life. He was without a girlfriend, a car, and school came easy to him. The family he was born into wasn’t the wealthiest, but they were the tightest knit group you’d ever see. Jadon’s plan was to become a famous musician someday, and share all of his earnings with his family. He had it all worked out in his mind, and nothing could stand in the way, at least he thought. Never, did he think about himself. Others were always put before him. There was always that one girl, though, that made his eye go astray as he sat on his porch writing music. She’d walk by, every day, and subtly glance over at him, as he did the same. A connection was felt between the two when their eyes met for even just a second. It always left Jadon thinking how his life would be if he could have a girlfriend as beautiful and mysterious as she. He wanted so badly to gain the courage to talk to her. Even just a simple compliment, but he felt restricted. As though his vocal chords were in a knot, he remained silent every time, despite his urges. That one day, though, changed his life completely. All because he just couldn't fight the power.

It was a beautiful summer morning. The sun released a cheerful glow over their small city. Jadon was up to his usual routine. He sat there in a fitted flannel shirt and blue jeans. Never, did his eyes stray from the page of music he was writing on. That is, until that girl showed up. He straightened up fast and glanced over at her trying not to look obvious. She ended up doing the same though and the connection was instant. Jadon gave her the most mysterious stare. He had a way of doing that. His eyes were bold and intense. The color of sapphires. His mesmerizing glare was quickly interrupted when he felt a strange tickle shoot through his nose. He attempted to fight it back, but it was no use. He was going to sneeze, and there was nothing he could do about it. He turned away from her quickly. She looked confused, and her paces became slower as she watched him.

"He'choo!" He sneezed boyishly into his flannel sleeve which was then followed by a slight sniffle.

"Bless you," The girl said with a sweet smile. Her voice was even better than he had imagined.

He looked at her completely stunned, "Thanks."

"No problem. I walk by here every day, and you're always playing or writing music, and nothing else. Today was different," She giggled and began to walk closer to him.

Jadon nervously put a hand behind his head and said, "Yeah, I eat, sleep, and breathe music."

"So I noticed," She said, "I'm Delilah. And your name is?" She reached a hand out for him to shake.

"Jadon," He said shaking her hand, still in shock.

"Well it's very nice to meet you."

"Yeah. You, too."

"So, what exactly are you writing about?" She asked, sitting down beside him on the step.

"Well, I just write whatever is in my heart. Ya know?" He looked deep into her bright green eyes, "Then I... I just write music to it. It comes to me as though someone is right there beside me telling me what to do." He bashfully looked away and moved his dark blond hair out of his eyes.

"That's beautiful," She said glancing down at the sheet music.

"Heh... thank you... huh'EHCHOO!" He abruptly turned away from Delilah to sneeze into his fist.

"Oh, bless you," She said, looking somewhat concerned.

He sniffled hard, "Ugh. I don't usually sneeze, like at all. This is weird for me."

"Getting sick?"

"What? No. I don't get sick."

She looked away with a smirk.

PERFECT. He sounds so cute and she sounds so nice and awesome... haha that's so highschool, the I-like-you-subtle-staring-but-we-never-talk thing. I love it, very promising! Looking forward to the next installment.

"I don't get sick" - probably my most favourite sentence when it comes to Sneezefics. I just love to watch their decline... :P

Definetly like this! Jadon's a cute. :P Can't wait for more! and the "I don't get sick" ... hahaha. :) We will SEE!!! <laughslikeamaniac>

Aw!

This is so cute already.

For some reason, the guy in this reminds me of someone I've met before. Ahhaha, even though I don't know him, and I met him at a concert.

Chapter 2

"Ugh. I'll be right back," Delilah watched as Jadon disappeared into the house, sniffling all the while.

Out of curiosity, she leaned over to Jadon's guitar and slowly strummed all six strings, listening to each isolated note. She messed around for a little while until she heard a breathy, held back sneeze coming from behind her, "H'ch!"

She turned around frantically to see him rubbing at his nose and smiling at her, "I.. I just."

"What? No, it's perfectly fine. You didn't think I'd let you play with my nine-year-old guitar?" He chuckled and then joined her.

"Well, okay..." She looked away, still embarrassed.

"You wanna ...heh... go for a walk?" Jadon asked, "As much as I love music, I need a break."

"Sure."

He started to pick up his papers, "Okay well let me ...hhhh... gather this stuff... up...HA'CHOO! Hi'CHUH! HA'CHH! Ehh... Oh God," He sneezed to the side of him, uncovered, still kneeling down with the music in his hands.

"Bless."

"Thanks. One second..."

Jadon walked hastily back into the house, dropping everything in his hands. When he came back, the rims of his nostrils were pink and irritated.

"Ready?" Delilah asked with a smile.

He looked down at the mess he made and shrugged, "Yeah, why not?"

"You look... flustered," She said as they walked down the sidewalk.

"I don't know what's wrong with me today," He said simply.

She looked him in the eyes, "You're sick."

"I told you. I don't get sick, for real."

"Everyone does, Jadon," She laughed and jokingly tapped him on the shoulder.

"Het'CHOO!"

Delilah raised her eyebrows, "So you're going to tell me that you're not sick, while you're standing there, sneezing your brains out."

"Yes, that is correct," Jadon laughed.

"So basically, you do get sick. You just don't admit to it."

"Maybe..."

"Whatever, Mister, but tomorrow when I walk by and you're even worse I'm going to say, "I told you so."

"You won't have to worry about that."

She rolled her eyes as they entered an old, abandoned park. Even though Jadon wouldn't admit to it, there was no doubt that he was under the weather, or at least getting there.

"I haven't been here in so long..." Jadon said staring out at the rusty jungle gyms and crooked swings. Oh, how it brought back memories, "God, it looks terrible."

"Yep. People just let it go I guess."

"A shame, that is."

She nodded, "You okay?"

"Umm, yeah, I guess," He wasn't reassuring at all, "Huh'tCH!" He attempted to stifle into his elbow.

"Salud!"

"Heh... thanks," He was bashful and aggravated that his nose kept backing up Delilah in her thinking he was sick, “Dang it…”

“What?”

“HA’CHOO!” He sniffled hard after.

“Oh, bless you.”

He sniffled again and then looked at her with glassy eyes, “Ugh, thanks.”

“Still not going to admit it?”

“Not a chance.”

TBC?

Chapter 3

The two sat on the old jungle gym talking to each other for hours, even if it did seem too short. Before they knew it, the sun was setting and the street lights were slowly flickering on.

"Oh, I gotta go..." Delilah said. Her voice was laced with disappointment as she looked down at her watch.

"Well, I'll walk you home," Jadon smiled.

"I'd like that."

He sniffled, "Good."

Jadon walked at a slow pace, trying to get as much time with her as he possibly could. She didn't really notice. In fact, he thought maybe she naturally had smaller strides. He stopped abruptly putting a hand in front of his mouth, "I'm gonna... hhhh... sneeze..." Delilah paused with him and gave him a smirk.

For once he didn't mind sneezing because it would made the walk even longer, "HeCH'uh!"

"Bless-" She was cut off.

"HE'ACHOO! Ugh."

She finished, "You."

He rubbed at his nose to stop the itching that was still lingering from within, "Thanks."

Out of embarrassment, he giggled and they continued their walk under the setting sun.

"Just one more block," She said.

Jadon looked around to realize that they were now outside the city, and in the suburbs. The wealthier area. Not that he cared. He was raised to know that money wasn't everything.

"God, this is gonna sound weird..." Jadon said.

"Tell me," Curiosity showed in her bright, green eyes.

"Even though we just met, I feel like I've known you my whole life..."

"I feel exactly the same way," Jadon was satisfied with her response

Soon enough, they reached the residence of Delilah Alcom. It was a lovely old-fashioned, two story home painted white with black shutters. The lawn was was comparable to a golf course with is freshly mowed grass. He could already tell that they grew up in two different environments.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye," Delilah said. She looked as though she was anticipating something.

"Yeah... well, bye."

He went to turn away, and was pleasantly surprised by what he felt against his cheek. It was kiss from heaven to him. She smiled her beautiful smile at him and then made her way toward the house. Jadon watched as the stones beneath her shuffled when her flats rubbed against them. Just as she disappeared behind the stained-glass antique door, he, too began his journey home, smiling all the way. His mind filled with doubt that the day actually even happened. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening to him, after being so extroverted for all of those years. He almost felt unworthy to be falling for a girl like Delilah, but snapped out of that when he realized some is wonderful qualities.

When Jadon got home the house was empty. His parents were out of town for a week due to their own business that was, of course, going bankrupt. His nose was rather congested after sneezing and sniffling all day and not having a tissue to blow it.

The "soon-to-be" ill Jadon Fairweather ran upstairs. He really had to sneeze, but with how backed up his nose was he wanted to wait until he had a tissue. He rummaged through the medicine cabinet of the bathroom to get a freshly packaged box of tissues and a bottle of Ibuprofen for his aching head. His breath hitched like crazy as he unwrapped the box, trying to hold back the sneezes.

"Ha'ISHoo! Et'CHEW! Huh... huh... CHOO!" He sneezed right into some balled up tissues, and then stood there sniffling until he could get another to blow his nose.

After clearing out his nose to the best of his ability, he took the Ibuprofen and decided to get to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Delilah came walking by like she did any other day, and was not surprised at all at what sat before her.

"You were right," Jadon said bluntly. His voice was horse.

"About what?" She loved seeing him admit to her being right.

"...I'b sick."

"I told you so."

"Ha, ha. I'll be right back."

Jadon came back out, collapsed on the porch, and placed a box of tissues on his lap.

"These are by life lide right dow," He laughed and got himself one as his face became contorted with a pre-sneeze expression, "Het'CHOO! Ehh... Hat'CHUH! Ugh."

"Okay, sneezy. I think you need to rest..."

"Dah, I'b fide. Just a cold," Jadon reached for his guitar.

"You sound terrible."

"Oh you thidk that's bad? Listed to be try to sidg," He wiped his nose with a tissue and proceeded to strum the guitar, "I'b freakidg sickkk..." He held the note out as long as he could, his voice cracking as he attempted to "sing", "The end."

Jadon was thrown into a slight coughing fit afterwards.

Delilah laughed hysterically as he smiled about his song, "Oh that was beautiful. You okay?"

He bowed, "Thadk you. Ad oh yes. Just woderful."

"Stad back."

"Um, okay?"

"HAH'CHEWW!" He sneezed uncovered, toward the cement of the steps, "Ughh. Sorry. I had to ward you. I could feel it cobidg."

"It's all right. God bless you."

"Thadks, let's go idside. It's breezy out here..."

Delilah looked at him funny. First of all, it was a hot summer day, and second of all she was going to refrain from telling him that he probably has a fever because he'd probably argue with her about it.

Okay, I am in LOVE with your writing. It's absolutely marvelous. The way you spelled out the sneezes... oh, YUM. And how she was in the middle of blessing him when he sneezed again -- something about that I just adore. Update soon!

Okay, I am in LOVE with your writing. It's absolutely marvelous. The way you spelled out the sneezes... oh, YUM. And how she was in the middle of blessing him when he sneezed again -- something about that I just adore. Update soon!

I totally agree

Archived