Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Music, The Illness - (4 Parts)

The Rescue

Wow.

I love it.

Love it. Love it.

But does that come as any shock to you? All your stuff is freaking amazing. =)

Specially getting him sick... :yes:. Cute song. Haha.

Sigh. Incredible.

I've just read the three chapters, all in a row. I'm not into male sneezes, but this story is fantastic. Content wise, and also the way it is written.

The Rescue, you're an excellent writer. ;)

Aww(: Thank you guys so much.

I really appreciate all your comments. Not sure when I'll write the next chapter, but there will be one. No worries.

Chapter 4

"Gah! Hat'CHOO! Huh... He'ETCHEW! Ugh. Sorry," Jadon stopped in the doorway as he sneezed forcefully into his elbow.

"Oh my. God bless you!"

"Et'CHH! Thadks," He sniffled and then walked into the house, Delilah following him.

She sat down on an old, antique sofa in the corner of room and watched him as he stopped in the middle of the living room to cough a few times into his fist. After recovering he said in a horse voice, "You wadt adything?"

"What? No! If anything, I should be getting you something," She stood up and then gestured for him to sit down.

"Heh, do, I'b just goidg to get byself a dridk."

"Well, if you say so..."

He sniffled in response and then made his way into the kitchen. What Delilah saw when she looked around was different from what she was used to. Cob webs spread from wall to wall, the television was a 70's model with the antennas, the wooden floors were beat up, yet charming, and there were old family photos hung up everywhere you looked. She giggled a little bit when she saw Jadon as a young child. How adorable he is and was. Surprisingly enough, the house had a certain comfort to it. It was definitely a place where one would go to feel loved and secure.

Her focus was disrupted when she heard a loud sneeze come from the kitchen, "Het'CHEW!" It was followed by the sound of something collapsing onto the ground.

"SHOOT!" He choked out.

"Bless you!" She called and walked into see what had happened, "Oh my..."

The floor, along with Jadon was covered in ginger ale. He rubbed at his nose angrily and glanced over at her, "God, rebind be to dever poor a dridk while I'b sneezy..."

"You go get cleaned up, and I'll take care of this," Delilah was taking charge.

"But I- HESHOO! Ugh. I bade this bess," He shook his head sniffling and reached for the paper towels.

"I don't mind, really. You're going to get even sicker if you leave yourself covered in soda," She took the paper towels out of his shaking hands and raised her eyebrows at him to leave.

"Ugh, okay. Well, thadk you."

"No problem. Now go," She was very sympathetic toward Jadon.

He wasn't leaving, and within no time she knew why.

Jadon's eyes were squinted, his mouth was half open, and his poor, irritated nose was quivering, "I'b godda sneeze."

Delilah ran out of the room to get him his "life line", the tissues, and made it back just in time, "Here you go," She said, handing him one.

His eyes fluttered shut as he breathed in deeply with a tissue in front of his face, "Ha'TCH! Heh'CHOO! Huh... Et'CHUH! Ha'CHEW! Ugh!"

"Bless you, darling."

"Thadk you," He blew his nose causing his nostrils to turn pink, "Okay, I'b goidg dow."

"Good," She smiled as he disappeared from her view.

TBC?

OH GOSH.

Im so into this story right now(:

do not stop writing,

continue, continue, continue, continue,

*puppy dog face*please^^,

Oh dear.

OH DEAR!

Oh my The Rescue.

I love how he spills the ginger ale on himself :o .

This story is so cute, and should never end.

I love you for this! "D

This is so precious! Adorable sneezes and that situation with the ginger ale was so cute. :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just discovered this.

Is superadorable.

Love.

Superadorable?

I know right?

Not sure if you're going to continue this, but I thought I'd share the love. Because honestly, this is an incredbile writer here. I hope you continue, The Rescue. :)

Just discovered this.

Is superadorable.

Love.

Superadorable?

I know right?

Not sure if you're going to continue this, but I thought I'd share the love. Because honestly, this is an incredbile writer here. I hope you continue, The Rescue. :)

Thanks, lova. ;D

We'll see. I might add a bonus chapter just for you.

SO GOOD!!!! :) so cute!!! it was so frickin adorable!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :innocent: I hope you continue but if not it's cool. ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived