Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pepper

Bluebird

OK, so I remember doing an "experiment" with my friends by making them sniff pepper to see if they'd sneeze (If your wondering how I did this, it's simple- I stashed some in my purse). But when I tried it on myself, it never worked.

Comments?

yeah its hard to sneeze with pepper, it works better if u shake the bottle and then sniff the dust from the pepper i find

Yea, I'll try that in the near future.

Even sneezing powder doesn't affect me (Well, yea, it's just pepper, but...)

Maybe I'll try white pepper...?

Pepper never has any effect on me when i sniff it of course i never tried shaking it and sniffing the dust idk if that would even work for me either

i've never tried white pepper, but black pepper never really works for me, it just burns...

That's my same problem! I've never tried white pepper (And prolly never will).

I'm one of the minority around here - if I try hard enough, I'll sneeze a few times from black pepper. Haven't been able to try others like white pepper, etc., but I want to :(

Pepper always makes me sneeze when I'm caught off guard, most of the time while I am cooking and try to season the meal. So I'd say sneezealot's method using the dust of the pepper works fine for me :D

Pepper always makes me sneeze when I'm caught off guard, most of the time while I am cooking and try to season the meal. So I'd say sneezealot's method using the dust of the pepper works fine for me :D

Ditto. Only with white pepper, that is.

Really, only with white pepper? It does also work with black pepper for me, though. Seems as if we could band together concerning the pepper question :D

Really, only with white pepper? It does also work with black pepper for me, though. Seems as if we could band together concerning the pepper question ;)

Hmm... Now you've made me wonder. I'm pretty sure is only white, but now that you mention it... maybe I should... what was it, mossbourne? Oh, yes... research... :D

Pepper of any kind does not make me sneeze. I just had to try after I read these posts.

When I was about 9 or 10, I sat in my room, playing with pepper cuz I wanted to sneeze, and it worked a couple times then. I wonder what's the difference now?

add me to the pepper doesn't work list. burns and makes for very watery eyes. hott mess :) never tried the white pepper though...off to do some 'research' of my own - :laugh:

sneezealot - how do you get the dust? just kinda throw it in the air? hmmmm, i'm not the brightest bulb in the box sometimes :blushing:

I have to agree with sneezalot.

Sniffing pepper directly puts far too much up your nose. If when you try it burns then you have overdosed.

It just takes a little pepper to get you sneezing.

This is why shaking finely ground pepper into the air works. Any big grains fall to the ground and just a fine sneezy dust is left in the air.

You could try putting pepper in a puffer bottle to make this easier, but puff away from you and then inhale gently, do not puff it into your nose. This might help with the "experiments" with friends mentioned.

This carefully done will make almost everyone sneeze.

I have to agree with sneezalot.

Sniffing pepper directly puts far too much up your nose. If when you try it burns then you have overdosed.

It just takes a little pepper to get you sneezing.

This is why shaking finely ground pepper into the air works. Any big grains fall to the ground and just a fine sneezy dust is left in the air.

You could try putting pepper in a puffer bottle to make this easier, but puff away from you and then inhale gently, do not puff it into your nose. This might help with the "experiments" with friends mentioned.

This carefully done will make almost everyone sneeze.

OK thanks c: I was looking for an answer like this, but had no idea generally. Thanks again Helios.

black pepper or whatever is in my pepper shaker just makes my nose burn... i want to try sneezing powder so badly but every time i go to the place that sells it, i chicken out because i'm afraid the cashier is going to wonder why i'm buying it!

black pepper or whatever is in my pepper shaker just makes my nose burn... i want to try sneezing powder so badly but every time i go to the place that sells it, i chicken out because i'm afraid the cashier is going to wonder why i'm buying it!

Oh no, they're not gonna wonder, trust me. I bought at least 2 packs once at Five Below and not once did they ask me why.

Archived