Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pepper

Bluebird

black pepper or whatever is in my pepper shaker just makes my nose burn... i want to try sneezing powder so badly but every time i go to the place that sells it, i chicken out because i'm afraid the cashier is going to wonder why i'm buying it!

Oh no, they're not gonna wonder, trust me. I bought at least 2 packs once at Five Below and not once did they ask me why.

'Buy Sneezing Powder at Five Below' is on my 'Things to Do Before I Die' list. :) And I'll probably be involuntarily shaking as I do it...

@ Zneeze- OMG seriously? I just bought it out of pure boredom XD It's really just pepper in a fancy little paper pack.

Pepper always makes me sneeze when I'm caught off guard, most of the time while I am cooking and try to season the meal. So I'd say sneezealot's method using the dust of the pepper works fine for me B)

I'm the same. If I'm just cooking and use pepper (white or black, but more often the pepper that is already ground, rather than pepper you grind yourself), then it will often happen that I sneeze. If I sniff pepper to sneeze, I can be sure it will have no other effect than burning. Our bodies can be pretty uncooperative, can't they?

(schnulle @ Aug 12 2009, 09:54 PM)

Pepper always makes me sneeze when I'm caught off guard, most of the time while I am cooking and try to season the meal. So I'd say sneezealot's method using the dust of the pepper works fine for me happy.gif

(atchoum @ Aug 23 2009, 11:16 AM)

I'm the same. If I'm just cooking and use pepper (white or black, but more often the pepper that is already ground, rather than pepper you grind yourself), then it will often happen that I sneeze. If I sniff pepper to sneeze, I can be sure it will have no other effect than burning. Our bodies can be pretty uncooperative, can't they?

You're right, sometimes it's just not fair. Also as it is most of the time very inappropriate to sneeze while you're cooking :o I only tried to sniff it once and the first try was the last try. It just burned and was.. well.. all together not very amusing... :o

(Edit to insert quotes in order to have the context, as I just realised that this post would be displayed on a new page... Sorry...)

Archived