Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bella gets a cold (Twilight, f) - (7 Parts)

Marceline

Okay, I think I'll go with Bella (and Edward of course) going home, as I think a lot of people (including me) would like the caretaking thing. I'm busy today so I should have some out by tomorrow.

Edward walked with me to Trig, holding my hand. I had begun to feel very dizzy and lightheaded, but I tried to shake it off and instead concentrated on Edward's angelic face. He was so beautiful...

"ESHOO! EhhPCHEw!! Huh... huuld ohhhnNISHAAAA!!!" I bent forward at the waist, barely catching my enormous, wet sneezes in my cupped hands. As I tried to straighten up, a sudden wave of exreme dizziness hit me. "Ed-ward....." I moaned, and then it all went black.

I woke up in my warm blankets, Edward pressing

his cool, stone hand to my forehead lightly. Wait- my bed? What? And then it all came back. I must have fainted...

"Bella? Bella, are you awake, love?" Edward's velvety voice broke the silence. His words echoed in my heavy head.

"Uh-huh, kihda" I croaked sleepily. My nose hadn't gotten any clearer and my head was even worse now. Edward supported my back as I sat up and leaned into him. "What happed?"

"You fainted, love," Edward said. "I should have never let you go to school. I'm so sorry, Bella"

"Edward, it's dot your fault, I should't have idsisted upod goig," I sighed wearily and sniffled thickly. Grabbing a tissue, Edward held it to my red nose.

"Blow" he commanded.

"Edward, I cad do it by byself" A smile played at his lips and he cocked an eyebrow. "Fide" I huffed and then complied, noisily, glaring at the wall. When I was done, with a perfect shot Edward chucked it into the trash can across the room which was quickly filling up.

I sighed and leaned my feverish forehead against Edward's cool chest. Gosh, that felt good. I could feel

myself slipping and apparently so could Edward. "Sleep, love," he said, humming my lullaby. Knowing it was only a few seconds before I would be pushed under the thick blanket of sleep, I closed my eyes and sighed. If I had to be sick, this was surely the way to do it.

"T'CHEW!!!" I sneezed, still half asleep. Thankfully, there was no mucus fountain this time.

I groped for the clock to see how long I had been asleep. It was still dark so I figured the sun had just set.

"It's four thirty, Bell" Edward was lying next to me, one of his arms cautiously wrapped around me. My eyes bugged out.

"Four thirty? What about Charlie?" I panicked.

"In South Dakota at a police twenty- year training thing."

I relaxed into Edward's arm. Whew! I didn't want to think about what Charlie would have thought- and done- if he'd found me asleep with Edward sitting in my rocking chair. That really wouldn't have been very pretty.

My nose ticked furiously and I wriggled it around, dreading what was coming. Too late. "T'CHEW! EPCHOO! ASHEWWW! NiPCHEW!!"

...Ow.

It had been three days since I had gotten sick and I was at my breaking point. My nose was stuffy and runny, my head and throat both searing and worst off all- the sneezing.

"ESSHHHOOOO!! Eh... EH.. EP- CHEW!!! T' CHEW!!!!" Each sneeze clogged my nose so much and somehow, I was still able to do it. I sighed heavily and flopped down on the pillows, leaning into Edward's embrace. "Whed will this EDD?!" I wailed, tears burning in my eyes.

Edward's face was gentle. "Do you want to do something? Maybe

watch a movie? I could get Ali-"

He was interrupted by a four foot, spiky-haired pixie dancing into the room. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Sorry you're sick, Bella," she said and waltzed over to my bed. "I saw that you wanted to watch a movie, and I found some I thought you would like! We have National Treasure, Marley and Me, the Dark Knight, all the Harry Potters...." She went on to include a list of at least fifteen movies, pulling them all out of a

huge Prada bag.

"How much did all those...cost?"

"I didn't spend a cent."

I exhaled, relieved. The Cullens had already spent waaay too much money on me. If they were a bank, I would be knee-deep in debt. "How about... My Big Fat Greek Wedding?

"Excellent choice. I'll go put it in for you downstairs."

"Thadks, Al!" I said, my voice cracking.

"You shouldn't yell, love. You can barely speak as it is." Edward scooped me up in his arms and zoomed me down the stairs, blanket and all. He set me on the couch and plunked a box of tissues beside me. "Would you like something to eat? You haven't had anything since last night," Edward inquired.

My stomach growled at the very thought. I suppose Edward heard it too, as he chuckled loudly.

"I'll be right back."

Archived