Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello from a newbie

Jessie

Hello there everyone! I'm a new member to the boards, and I thought I'd go ahead and take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Like everyone around here, I've had a sneeze fetish for as long as I can remember and I still have fond memories of sneeze sequences on Sesame Street and in Disney movies. Around the time puberty hit I started getting Google-happy and found sites like this one, although it's taken me until now, almost ten years later, to join due to fears of being "discovered." I'm still a nazi about deleting my history whenever I'm on a computer someone else might use.

As far as sneezing, I prefer male but female can also work for me, sometimes. I hate my family sneezing. I love colds, fits, allergies, and especially talking right before/during a sneeze. I have told a grand total of three people, EVER about my fetish. One was a best friend, which I immediately regretted. The other two were boyfriends; the first of which was awkward, the second successful. I credit this latter experience for giving me the courage to finally join the "community".

Looking forward to talking with you!

Hello and welcome to "The Community"

Have some cheesecake please. Diving is permitted.

Don your party hat. Choose carefully.

:)

And finally don't forget to do the noodle dance. Chui will lend you a toad I'm sure.

Compte tenu de ton pseudo, je pense que je peux te souhaiter la bienvenue en français!

Au plaisir de te lire...!

avossouhaits, welcome to the forum, and I hope you'll have a lot of fun here. :)

(And now I know how "Gesundheit" translates to French ... ;))

Welcome in :). Don't be shy in diving right in and posting anywhere that interests you, and please let us mods know if you have any questions - we're happy to help!

cheesecakes and hats?! how did i miss this intro? *le gasp*

:D that's my hat choice for the party, but no worries! it's faux fur :D

welcome to the fun - i'm sure you'll have a blast here :bleh:

• 4 weeks later...
Compte tenu de ton pseudo, je pense que je peux te souhaiter la bienvenue en français!

Merci bcp, et sois la bienvenue à m'écrire en français à n'importe quel moment. D'où viens-tu en France? Est-ce que nous sommes les seuls francophones sur ce site?

Merci bcp, et sois la bienvenue à m'écrire en français à n'importe quel moment. D'où viens-tu en France? Est-ce que nous sommes les seuls francophones sur ce site?

Errm ... I think I understood most of it, but "et sois la bienvenue à m'écrire en français à n'importe quel moment" leaves me curious ... yes, I know I'm not the one you meant, but I'm curious though ... :kisscheek:

That would be "and be welcome to write me in French any time" - written in far more eloquent French than I usually get to see here in Quebec :kisscheek:.

Bienvenue! Je parle un peu français, mais je suis bien, pourtant! Je suis allé une école français il y a le long temps!

Hmmmm... I hope that was right! It was such a long time ago! I can read better than I speak. :) Anyways, Welcome! again, and have a great time!

Archived