Sneeze Fetish Forum

I need your help about how to tell my GF?!?

ishoo

Ok well I am speaking from experience....

I told my ex gf (the only person ive ever told), and we recently broke up 3 months ago. I told her after we were together for 2 months and were quite serious. After i told her, her naturally sneezes disappeared for 6 months and none happened around me and she had a mental "block" additionally, she was a habitual stifler and it took her 1 month to learn how to unstifle. Honestly im fairly glad i told her b/c she was very accepting and fufilled whatever fantasy i had. Her natural sneezes did indeed come back after 6 months. She even participated on this forum, and had an active account and posted frequently at one point in time. However, we did fight about the fetish b/c i wanted a lot during *ahem* and she felt that i wasnt attracted to her (there are some topics if u search that i created about this). If u feel she is very accepting then by all means tell her. I am undecided if i will tell my new gf about it b/c my ex and i did fight a good deal b/c of it and i dont want my current gf to stop sneezing around me and it did bring some drama into the relationship.....

Well, I don't know about girlfriends, but I told my boyfriend about it and he's rather accomadating, (sp?) actually. He's generally wonderful, anyway, though. He actually offers to sneeze for me. :bawl: he thinks it cute and that it's great that now he knows just what to do if he wants to get me excited. I guess it really comes down to how sexual your GF is.

Archived