Sneeze Fetish Forum

What about uncovered sneezes?

whatthepie

Depends on who is doing the sneezing! If female and reasonably attractive, then I suppose I wouldn't object.

I recall being sneezed on once, twenty (yes, TWENTY!) years ago, back at school, when as a prefect, one of my duties was to ensure that all pupils did not carry their sports bags into school over the shoulder, along with my fellow thugs (I mean prefects / role models!) Prior to the bell ringing, to signal the end of the lunch hour, about half-a-dozen of us were resting against the radiator opposite the boys' cloakrooms - it was a very cold Winter's day.

Without any warning, one of them sneezed in my direction, failing to cover his mouth. It was only when I raised my hand that I realised that the contents of his nose had landed there. I think the poor lad was more embarassed than me, being most apologetic, and I could but only laugh the incident off in order to preserve my dignity. Needless to say, (i) it could have been worse, (ii) I was made of stronger stuff back then and (iii), if a similar incident happened to me now, I think that I would physically be sick!

I had a more pleasurable encounter around fourteen years ago, involving a young lady I worked part-time with, whom I shall refer to as M. M was sixteen years old (six years younger than myself), around 5' 6" tall, and was of a porcelain complexion with pale freckles. She had long, black dreadlocked hair and a slight upwards curl to the nose. Her sneezes rocked! She had the loudest, most demonic sneeze I had heard so far at that point in my life, something along the lines of "WAAAAAGGGH!" Hot, hot, hot! - and the emptiness of various parts of the building after trading hours only served to amplify her sneeze-scream!

Anyway, I digress. M was a smoker, so whenever she got a cough / cold, she really did suffer. One particular day, following the obligatory sneeze-scream, I noticed that her lungs were also giving her considerable trouble. Having passed comment (to empathise of course) she walked right up to me, and appeared to be hitching for a sneeze! Bracing myself for impact (almost Leonardo Caprio-esque on the bow of Titanic!), I was absolutely mortified when she rapidly coughed twice into my face, then burst out into a fit of laughter. I think that I joked that if she must share her germs with me, then there are more "fun" ways of doing so! (i.e Sneeze on me next time godammit!)

Strangely enough, I think that this may have been the start of a bit of a cough fetish for me! Anyway, hope I've answered your question "whatthepie".

I like uncovered sneezes, in fact the uncovered cold-sneeze in an enclosed space is probably the ultimate hit for me.

Contagion! Yum!

In class not so long ago I saw an attractive Asian girl who rather obviously was suffering from a delicious cold and had for some time she had been sniffling rather wetly. I saw movement from the corner of my eye and turned to see her struggling to free a handkerchief from her bag. She was also rather conspicuously building up for a sneeze. I watched this process with a kind of ecstatic wonder which was made complete when she failed to get the hankie out in time and sneezed loudly and wetly, completely without covering. She then afterwards raised the hankie to her face and wiped her nose. Of course the classroom was rather full of people and I was in heaven.

Mmm...mmmmm...mmmmm!

Yup, go on and tell me I'm sick! (Well actually sadly I'm very well....can't have everything!)

I'm not too fond of uncovered sneezes. To be honest, I think it rude and rather disgusting. Sneeze into your sleeve, the crook of your elbow, a tissue or a handkerchief, or don't sneeze at all, thank you very much. I'm not a germophobe in the least, but politeness and thoughtfulness goes a long way.

Uncovered sneezes are delicious on occasion...usually only with people I know well. If the sneezer is sexually unattractive, overwhelmingly ill-seeming or related to me then it's just gross. If they're not, it can be great, particularly because uncovered sneezes tend to be the result of a "just can't stop it..." sort of tickle. And they're big. But it's the helplessness that always gets me.

In terms of first hand experience being sneezed on...yes, by my best (girl) friend in middle school, which was kind of traumatic (it's evidence to the early onset of the fetish that i still remember this so vividly). We were in a pool, she was scared of going underwater, and I was snaking all around her feet. Annoyed, she grabbed me out of the water, only to sneeze right in my face (I was glad I had the goggles on!) I remember just sort of standing there while she apologized. It was very confusing. I was still trying to figure out my sexuality at that point, but she was terribly homophobic. I think my 13-yr old self felt some sort of reaction but wasn't sure what to do with it and didn't really want to admit it to myself.

Since then, I've been sneezed on a few times by boyfriends who were in on my "secret." That's all I'll say about that here, but it was quite a lovely experience. :)

Yes I like uncovered sneezes. I sneeze uncovered most of the time, unless Im out i the public but sometimes even then its un covered.

My feelings are similar to some of those above: uncovered sneezes can be really nice, but it depends very much on who's sneezing.

I can only enjoy uncovered sneezes from women. Though I like some male sneezes, one of my major turn-offs is a spluttering, uncovered male sneeze. :P

Also, if a girl has a cold or the flu, I find it a little disgusting to see her sneeze uncovered (with some exceptions- see below).

However, a woman sneezing from allergies (or a random tickle), sneezing uncovered around friends can really excite me. It seems she feels sufficiently comfortable and relaxed to sneeze uncovered, as she would do in private- you're seeing something rather intimate.

I posted an obs in the adult board recently about this sort of situation.

Also, one of my girlfriends (who knew about the fetish) once sneezed on me. She was usually not a very sneezy person- but one week she caught a cold, and happily let out uncovered sneezes around me.

I had given her the cold, so I wasn't worried about being infected- and when one of her sneezes sprayed my bare arm a little, I liked it very much. :lol: It wasn't so much arousing- it made me feel very close to her, like we had shared something secret.

Bracing myself for impact (almost Leonardo Caprio-esque on the bow of Titanic!),

Another classic Cashewnut line! :laugh: Great obs, by the way.

i just remembered something from sooo long ago.

when i was 5, my best friend sneezed all over me while we were playing on the playground. i ran to my teacher and said, "E just sneezed on me!" and the teacher just laughed at me. i was really embarrassed and annoyed that she laughed. i don't know why i told on her, it just seemed right to me at the time.

I have been sneezed on a lot. and I think she would agree....... it just a great feeling... Right?

Yes, it's one of the most beautiful, intimate things a girl can do for you. (in the male sense)

I've been sneezed on countless times, usually by prior arrangement.

Totally with Heathcliff on the "spluttering male sneeze" thing. Otherwise (barring relatives), I quite enjoy it. And yes, I've been sneezed on loads of times, and I love it. Luckily for me, I can get that any time I want now. And that's quite often, mind you :P

I like uncovered sneezes *right* up against the skin. Any more than a couple of inches away, and it just feels like being spit on :)

I'm with Lynne. I love the up close, uncovered sneezes, just not on my face.

I have been sneezed on, by friends, and even by some of my college-aged students. *i know i obs'd about that way back in the day, but im too lazy to look it up* I rather enjoy it :yes:

I agree with Lynne also, but also with VoOs...

I enjoy being sneezed on to an extent, but only by my boyfriend and he usually will stifle the sneeze into my shoulder or into his shoulder, his hands, into his elbow, or a tissue. I Luz that!!!! :)

Random people on the street who sneeze on my run the risk of being slapped, for me it is as personal as some #@%!&*$ who slaps or pinches a woman @$$ without her explicit permission. It's rude, it's unwanted sexual advances, and I tend to take offense to both.

Much Love,

I have been sneezed on a lot. and I think she would agree....... it just a great feeling... Right?

;);):huh:

I have had quite a few over the years, dating back even into high school when they were just on accident. One guy I really had a crush on sneezed uncovered and the spary got me on the bare leg, it was amazing!

And then, since joining the forum, I've had some really fun times with that! Thanks to those who have indulged me! :drool: My personal favorite, is up close, and on my neck or in my hair on on my neck. Hubby also did that once early in the morning, and to think of it still sends shivers down my spine, it was that good!

• 3 weeks later...

I like them from my boyfriend if he is not terribly sick, his allergy sneezes are amazing ;) I have never been sneezed on except by my dog, but I can imagine it feels pretty nice

I like them from my boyfriend if he is not terribly sick, his allergy sneezes are amazing :P I have never been sneezed on except by my dog, but I can imagine it feels pretty nice

Pretty nice? It's one of the greatest pleasures in life. :cry:

A co-worker accidentally turned and sneezed full in my face, completely uncovered. I didn't like it actually. Neither did she. It was really funny though. Now give me character-in-TV-show accidentally sneezing in other-character-in-TV-show's face... that'd be smokin' hot.

I should really have elaborated. I think caught sneezes are sexier. When the person has their handful of kleenex or handkerchief they've fumbled out and they're waiting, poised, breath catching, eyes glazed, knowing what's coming... and then sneezing massively and wetly into their tissue, all planned for and body shaking and heartfelt and contained. I love the concession they have to make to the sneezing fit, that the kleenex represents... they have to drop what they're doing and deal with this big explosive mess that's about to happen... they're trying to keep the show and the noise and the germs to themselves and failing on at least two counts... I just find caught sneezes hotter than open sneezes.

But yes. Somebody's sneezed in my face. And it was inconvenient. We were working in our coffee shop and there was a huge lineup and we were short-staffed and we both had to duck into the kitchen and clean ourselves up. Awkward.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Archived