Sneeze Fetish Forum

What about uncovered sneezes?

whatthepie

Was she pretty? ;)

Lamborghini

Short dark hair, light brown skin, freckles. Round, hard body, sparkly eyes. She's not very sensual, is the thing. She was at her cash and I was beside her ready to grab things as her customer ordered them and then she spun around and threw her arms out behind her and leaned forward and sneezed right in my face. She told me afterwards she'd been fighting it and fighting it as she took the order and then just couldn't anymore, and didn't know I was right there.

• 2 weeks later...

I was sneezed on by the six-year-old kid I baby-sit. I didn't say anything, but I hate being sneezed or coughed on, especially by children (even though I love children). But I hate it even more when people sneeze into their hands! Then I have to think about all the things they're touching and ughh... I can be such a germaphobe. I only find it okay in real life when people sneeze uncovered at nothing or into their elbow. I really shouldn't be so picky about something so great. :drool:

Does anybody like uncovered sneezes? Has anyone been sneezed on or seen a great uncovered sneeze?

Yes. :cry:

I posted it in obs under "best obs ever". <3 <3 <3

• 4 weeks later...

For me it depends on the person and situation. My grandpa sneezed uncovered (he usually covers it really caught him off guard) at the dinner table and it completely grossed me out! I have been sneezed on by dogs-yuck. I don't remember ever being sneezed on by a human. I would love to be sneezed on by my boyfriend though; I hope that is in our future! He coughs a lot and doesn't sneeze much but for both he is pretty good at covering. He wants to be careful to not get me sick when he's sick, but that really doesn't work because we still cuddle and kiss so I really don't think it would matter if he sneezes on me :-) I don't want to be sneezed on by anyone else though because it is a sexual thing for me and that would just be weird and extremely awkward, esp if it was one of the few people I've told.

I'm with oceanstar626--if it's my boy, I don't care. He's really apologetic afterward, even though I tell him that it doesn't gross me out. It's adorable, although I prefer it not on my face. My favorite spot is against my shoulder, or right against my neck.

Anyone else: ewwww I don't want their germs!

Was she pretty? ;)

Lamborghini

Short dark hair, light brown skin, freckles. Round, hard body, sparkly eyes. She's not very sensual, is the thing. She was at her cash and I was beside her ready to grab things as her customer ordered them and then she spun around and threw her arms out behind her and leaned forward and sneezed right in my face. She told me afterwards she'd been fighting it and fighting it as she took the order and then just couldn't anymore, and didn't know I was right there.

Was it really wet? You would think that someone working in food service would not sneeze uncovered in any direction, except maybe at the floor.

• 2 weeks later...
Was she pretty? :)

Lamborghini

Was it really wet? You would think that someone working in food service would not sneeze uncovered in any direction, except maybe at the floor.

My guess is she was trying to avoid a hand-washing afterwards. *sigh*

i really love it when its my man or someone i love. my sister had a cold a few weeks ago while we were out of town and i was sharing a hotel bed w/ her. most of the time, family member sneezing is a definite gross out, but my sis and i are really close. not so close she knows about the fetish, but close enough it doesn't gross me out. she was asleep beside me and i was chatting w/ a really stellar dude when she turned over, snuggled up to me in her sleep and totally sneezed on my neck. it wasn't horrible. :)

I like uncovered sneezes. Iv been sneezed on maybe like twice in my life, wasn't bad. I mean if it was a guy though or someone I didn't like it probably wouldn't of been as good. Also if the person was sick Id feel a bit more skeevy, but all in all I like them. :)

Archived