Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nothing's Ever Simple - (18 Parts) (complete!)

W.I.N.

aww poor dean, I want to take care of him! This just keeps getting better, I love it you are awesome ;)

Aww, thanks! I just posted the last instalment. :wub:

~W.I.N.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. :wub:

I'm kind of sad it's over, too. Writing this has kept me sane through November, which is kind of a difficult month for me, usually. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next twelve days. ;)

Glad you liked it all the way to the end. :laugh:

~W.I.N.

Sad to see this end, W.I.N. This was so beautiful. Love the ending. :-D

Thanks man. ;)

Sneezy agonized trying-NOT-to-sneeze-on-pain-of-pain is awesome. Rrrr.

Favourite line APART from gorgeously sneezy Dean: "instinctively Sam reached out to smooth the sweat-soaked hair from Dean's forehead, pulled back at the last minute." GAH. I love when Sam goes all nurtury.

Incidentally... I read this with these open beside it... which I feel you need to see if you haven't because DEANNNN... and yes.

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/mad_...issue18-guh.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/mad_...tissue6-gah.jpg

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next twelve days. ;)

Twelve days is SO enough time to write another one.

You know you wanna.

Thanks man. :wub:

Sneezy agonized trying-NOT-to-sneeze-on-pain-of-pain is awesome. Rrrr.

Favourite line APART from gorgeously sneezy Dean: "instinctively Sam reached out to smooth the sweat-soaked hair from Dean's forehead, pulled back at the last minute." GAH. I love when Sam goes all nurtury.

Incidentally... I read this with these open beside it... which I feel you need to see if you haven't because DEANNNN... and yes.

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/mad_...issue18-guh.jpg

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w6/mad_...tissue6-gah.jpg

Oooh, those are lovely! Poor Jensen, obviously down with a cold or something by the looks of it. Is that video still around? *cough*

Also, I picked up one of the prompts at the LJ sickdean community. I hope I can do it justice. Have I thanked you lately for leading me down this path? :laugh:

Poor Sam. He can't even get all nurtury without being racked by self-doubt. ;)

I just watched all of Season 4 in about a day yesterday, and the whole entire freaking time I kept crying "Oh, poor BUNNY!" every time something else happened to make their lives suck. (Yes, I call people "bunny" when I feel bad for them). GAH! I think my heart got broken a million times over. *weeps quietly for broken!Dean and broken!Sam*

~W.I.N.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next twelve days. ;)

Twelve days is SO enough time to write another one.

You know you wanna.

LOL

As it happens, I have already started writing that prompt from sickdean, but it doesn't look like it's going to be a cold/sneezing-related fic.

I am happy to multitask, though, if another plot bunny strikes. :wub:

~W.I.N.

Which prompt did you take?

The caps... it's kind of sad but yeah, he's totally not sick, he just is playing. Except for the one where he looks like he's fighting off a sneeze... I tell myself that's real. ;)

The video's here and the whole thing's cute but the tissue play is at 6:35.

Which prompt did you take?

The caps... it's kind of sad but yeah, he's totally not sick, he just is playing. Except for the one where he looks like he's fighting off a sneeze... I tell myself that's real. ;)

The video's here and the whole thing's cute but the tissue play is at 6:35.

Yay, thank you! :wub:

That's a hilarious little video. They're adorable. :laugh:

I picked the prompt from the mod, #4 in the general section. I just watched S4 and felt that Alistair was woefully underused and then gypped when

Sam killed him and not Dean.

So, yeah. That's what I'll be writing.

~W.I.N.

I know what you mean. I'm sad myself, but there was no realistic way to stretch out the story. It was just done.

I'm glad everyone liked it! ;)

~W.I.N.

This was so awesome, W.I.N.! I'm sad it's over, but the ending was perfect and the whole story felt complete. *claps* :wub:
Awww. Absolutely adorable. Beautiful. :)

Thank you for sticking with it all the way to the end! :)

I'm very glad you enjoyed it.

Aww, such a beautiful story. :cryhappy: Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. I truly hope you'll consider writing another one soon!

Well, I've been poking at some of mads3rv3r's prompts in an LJ community, and if she has no objection (since other people have already claimed them) I might use them as inspiration. No promises, because I'm getting busy with work, but we will see. :)

Thank you for the lovely comment! :laugh:

~W.I.N.

Awww, what a sweet ending with a lovely melancholic feel. :heart:

I really enjoyed this story, W.I.N. You write wonderfully, and there is so much hottest of hot stuff in this story. And the gentle humor on the expense of the boys making them even more adorable . Makes the fetish-high I get from all these delicious descriptions of sniffly, sneezy boys, fevers, tears and caring even more enjoyable.

Thank you! :D

Apologies for posting late; I just got around to reading the story from the beginning...and what else can I say? mind-blowingly brilliant! :D I've melted into a puddle on the floor. And I've only watched a few episodes of Supernatural...

Thank you!!

Awww, what a sweet ending with a lovely melancholic feel. :heart:

I really enjoyed this story, W.I.N. You write wonderfully, and there is so much hottest of hot stuff in this story. And the gentle humor on the expense of the boys making them even more adorable . Makes the fetish-high I get from all these delicious descriptions of sniffly, sneezy boys, fevers, tears and caring even more enjoyable.

Thank you! :D

No, thank you for all the lovely comments! They are like crack. :D

Apologies for posting late; I just got around to reading the story from the beginning...and what else can I say? mind-blowingly brilliant! :) I've melted into a puddle on the floor. And I've only watched a few episodes of Supernatural...

Thank you!!

No worries, it's not like there's a time limit on this story. It's going to stay here as long as the forum stays and as long as the mods want it to stay. :laugh:

I'm very pleased you enjoyed it! Who knew my little idea of a one-shot piece of fluff would turn into a multi-chapter casefic? Not I, that's for sure.

You guys are all really awesome for encouraging me so much. I couldn't have done it without you.

~W.I.N.

Sorry to see it end, but man it was such a great read. I've been hooked from the very beginning, even if it had originally been intended for pure fluff! :D Now we just need to petition them to create this episode! :laugh:

Yeah, you were the first to comment on my little piece of fluff. Thanks for sticking with it all the way to the end! :laugh:

~W.I.N.

Sorry to see it end, but man it was such a great read. I've been hooked from the very beginning, even if it had originally been intended for pure fluff! :D Now we just need to petition them to create this episode! :D

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect ending!

Thank you so much!!! It was brill!!!!

I wish I could write like this!!!

Your story has made me think about watching Super Natural, I've never seen it!

Anyway, I won't die! I is saved by the story lol!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:):laugh::heart::cryhappy::laugh:

Thank you!

Don't sell yourself short: I don't think I've read any of your writing, but you should definitely try your hand at it. It's very cathartic.

Also, you should DEFINITELY watch Supernatural.

I'm really pleased you liked it. :)

~W.I.N.

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect ending!

Thank you so much!!! It was brill!!!!

I wish I could write like this!!!

Your story has made me think about watching Super Natural, I've never seen it!

Anyway, I won't die! I is saved by the story lol!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::twisted::laugh::laugh::laugh::cryhappy::laugh:

I've read it now for the first time, all of it from page 1 to 12... and its' just ZOMG :twisted::):laugh:

Thank you for writing this!! The two of them are just... *melts into a supernatural puddle*

:cryhappy::laugh::laugh::):twisted::laugh: Thank you.

Aussie

Wow, a veritable cornucopia of emoticons! :omg:

I take it you liked it, then. :laugh:

Thank you!

I've read it now for the first time, all of it from page 1 to 12... and its' just ZOMG :cryhappy::cryhappy::cryhappy:

Thank you for writing this!! The two of them are just... *melts into a supernatural puddle*

Aww, thank you! It's really nice to hear when people enjoy your work. :laugh:

~W.I.N.

So sad to see it end!! *weeps* But there's always time to read.... reread.... re re read...... re re re read..... ad infinitum *GRINS* What a sweet ending to a wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!

Archived