Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nothing's Ever Simple - (18 Parts) (complete!)

W.I.N.

That's the great thing about text: it stays put. :)

I'm really pleased that everyone liked it so much. I was actually pretty sad to have it end myself, I had so much fun writing it.

~W.I.N.

So sad to see it end!! *weeps* But there's always time to read.... reread.... re re read...... re re re read..... ad infinitum *GRINS* What a sweet ending to a wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wow, a veritable cornucopia of emoticons!

I take it you liked it, then.

Thank you!"

I was a little speechless. hehe :evil:

Again, thank you for writing such a well written dripping Sam and Deanness. B)

Aussie

I was a little speechless. hehe :blushing:

Again, thank you for writing such a well written dripping Sam and Deanness. :bleh:

Aussie

So I noticed! It's very, very flattering.

The pleasure is all mine. I get to write fic that appeals to me AND I get awesome comments. Win-win. :bleh:

Well done. :lol:

Thank you so much! Nice to see you stuck around for the end, there. :bleh:

~W.I.N.

Oh, I'm sad this is over! The ending was so good, though. Melancholy and open-ended and with them blowing out of town... it felt very much like the end of an episode.

Anyway, amazing job! I wish I could write this fast, and this well. I've been plodding away at a sick!Dean fic for like, four months, haha.

Oh, I'm really glad! I was aiming for an "end of episode" feel, so I'm glad it came across. I mean, when do things EVER end happily ever after for the Winchester boys? When?!? Poor bunnies. *pets them*

Ooh, you're working on a fic? Awesome. I trust you'll post it when you're done, yes? (Not that I am an addict, or anything...)

And, yes, when inspired I write stupidly fast. The downside is that I tend to burn out and then not write for months... :) So, y'know, there are upsides and downsides.

~W.I.N.

Oh, I'm sad this is over! The ending was so good, though. Melancholy and open-ended and with them blowing out of town... it felt very much like the end of an episode.

Anyway, amazing job! I wish I could write this fast, and this well. I've been plodding away at a sick!Dean fic for like, four months, haha.

It definitely came across! :)

And it's true! Their lives are so SAD. Especially lately. Sometimes I miss season one, when things were so... okay, so their lives were sad then too. But less sad!

I am indeed working on a fic! My computer crashed in the middle of it and I lost some stuff, which is one of the reasons it's taking so long. GRR. But, yeah. I'll post it here eventually, no worries.

Yay! Extra fics!

(I am not an addict. I can quit ANYTIME I WANT.)

I miss the easygoing Season 1 & 2 as well. Yes, their lives sucked, but it was more bearable then. Now I just want to wrap both the boys in quilts and feed them tea and biscuits until it all goes away. :D

~W.I.N.

It definitely came across! :clapping:

And it's true! Their lives are so SAD. Especially lately. Sometimes I miss season one, when things were so... okay, so their lives were sad then too. But less sad!

I am indeed working on a fic! My computer crashed in the middle of it and I lost some stuff, which is one of the reasons it's taking so long. GRR. But, yeah. I'll post it here eventually, no worries.

Awesome! I am REALLY glad you liked it. :)

~W.I.N.

This story was simply AMAZING! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
  • 5 years later...

Just reread this again for at least the twentieth time. It's still one of my holy grail fics for both boys sick. Those build-ups and exhausted wrenching sneezes...Guh!

Anyway I thought it was high time I commented of this. Maybe I can bring it to the attention of newer fans of the show that have never seen this epic fic. It's soooo good!!

Archived