Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stuffy voice fetish?

greycat19

I go absolutely mad when I hear people talking in the "I cad't breath trew by dose" voice when they're sick, especially when they're trying not to.

My favorite expression would have to be "I'm find. Really I'm ndot sick!"

Who else feels this way?

I do. Voices are extremely important to me in many ways, and a stuffy voice... Hngh, sexiness overload. :dribble:

Yes I love the sound of lovely congested talking.

Yes I love the sound of lovely congested talking.

OMG...I am SO into that. In fact, I used to know this wonderful women who caught about 10 colds every year. You'd know immediately because she's start sniffing and then...oh boy, the blows would start and the honks would follow. Of course...all the while, saying "Sorry, I'b talkig thru by doze". Then she'd point to a chapped nostril and sniff uselessly and say..."duthing...cadt get ady air thru by hord". She always called her nose her horn. Just loved her.

Thanks for teh reminder.

BHB

YES. I love love LOVE stuffy voices. I think stuffy noses are the most awesome, to put it that way, part of the fetish. I really wish I had allergies that only came out

when I was alone, so I didn't feel as bad as a cold but could still have the pleasent side effects. So, yes I think stuffy voices are extremely cute.

The single sexiest thing on earth.

I really mean it. The single sexiest thing. Nothing else compares.

Stuffy talk, stuffy sniffling, breathing through mouth etc. I love it all. :rolleyes: The main part of my fetish. And colds.

:P

Stuffy talk, stuffy sniffling, breathing through mouth etc. I love it all. :blushing: The main part of my fetish. And colds.

:bawl:

Heck yes! <3

Stuffy talk, stuffy sniffling, breathing through mouth etc. I love it all. :shifty: The main part of my fetish. And colds.

:yes:

Heck yes! <3

Thirded.

Oh my God, nothing gets me going more than a stuffy voice. Well, maybe sneezing does, but stuffy voices are a VERY close second. Yummmmm to the tenth power.

ABSOLUTELY... I go completely MAD for it!!! Except for the cold part. But any non-contagious reason that someone would speak with a stuffy sound (allergies, crying, etc.) is BEYOND sexy to me... *sigh*

I just logged on here after months of being absent from the group and this is the first post I read... nice topic! :D

In real life? No. Stay back. Don't get me sick.

In fandom? AGHGHGHHH. I have a favourite TV show and I obsessively listen for when the protagonists sound congested and remember which scenes those were so I can go back and watch/listen again and speculate as to cold vs. allergies. And I love it in fanfiction. So HOT.

I wonder what show that could possibly be, mads3rv3r. :)

I must add myself to the list of those who adore stuffy voices. I HATE them when I get sick, because usually I can conceal everything else that comes with illness, but you can't hide when you're stuffed up. Which is probably part of the reason I love them so in other people.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the pre-sneeze voice a ton, but for some reason I find no pleasure in a stuffy voice. I kind of wish I did, look at how happy all of you are. XD

• 3 weeks later...

*happy shivers* oh my yes. I adore when a person is so stuffy they cannot seem to breathe in, to the point where they cannot even get any liquid-y breaths in.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I may post again.. :blushing:

I effing LOVE it. Also one of my fave things about the fetish.

I love the deep breathing they do because they gotta breathe out their mouth

And the sexy sore throat croaky voice too.. yes PLEASE :mellow:

And also.. as mads3rv3r said.. I always always listen to my fave tv shows very carefully to hear of any of the characters have a slighhhht stuffiness to their voice. I melt if they do :frust:

Omg. Yes. How haven't I seen this thread before? xD

I wish I heard this more often - a lot more often. I'm not much of a voice guy myself, generally, but there is nothing more adorable than to hear a cute girl with a cold talking through a hoarse, congested voice. :D

Archived