Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stuffy voice fetish?

greycat19

I totally love this...it makes me swoon bigtime. :heart: And that swooning feeling is also combined with this strong feeling of sympathy...like when my boyfriend's all stuffed up and I can hear it in his voice, I just can't help but hold him, or rub his back...(even if he won't specifically say so, he loves it when I fuss over him. XD And to be honest, I love fussing over him too.)

So, yep, I'm definitely a sucker for the stuffy voice.

The single sexiest thing on earth.

I really mean it. The single sexiest thing. Nothing else compares.

Stuffy talk, stuffy sniffling, breathing through mouth etc. I love it all. :heart: The main part of my fetish. And colds.

:laugh:

I like that I can quote you and go "What she said" most of the time. It's very convenient.

So.

"What she said." :heart:

If I may post again.. :P

I effing LOVE it. Also one of my fave things about the fetish.

I love the deep breathing they do because they gotta breathe out their mouth

And the sexy sore throat croaky voice too.. yes PLEASE :(

And also.. as mads3rv3r said.. I always always listen to my fave tv shows very carefully to hear of any of the characters have a slighhhht stuffiness to their voice. I melt if they do :D

THIS!!!

Especially like the sniffly, stuffy post sneeze voice. :)

And OMG... sexy sore throat croaky voice with sniffles... I'm pretty near to dead. Just insert sneeze and I'm done for. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

It is definitely not a proper fetish for me, but I just like the idea of an attractive "cool" guy having a cold so much! Guess it's the weakness thing?

Anyone else have this? It doesn't even make me really horny but it just *pleases* me a lot!

So I also like the stuffy voice.

But I actually like that type of cold voice more when it's not stuffy but rather ...I don't know how to explain it. Nasal? Well, it sounds like the nose is free but you can still hear from the -n's and -m-s that someone has a cold.

Anyone know what I mean?

So yeah, that's kind of "hot" to me, but not enough to really get me going.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, God YES. When someone's voice is all stuffy (and scratchy, like when they're losing their voice, but talk a lot anyway, or have a really sore throat) is probably my absolute FAVORITE part of it. Seriously, to me, everything a congested person says sounds hot... :drool:

I generally find it to be absolutely adorable, especially on guys who are trying to pretend they're not sick :blushing:

The stuffy "I cad't breathe through by dose" thing is huge for me. I don't mind the nasally voice that's a little stuffed up but not blocking the M's and N's, but when it's really bad and they can't say them ... *drool*

It's still so weird for me to come into a place and write these things, and not feel like an alien among strangers!

I've always loved hearing people with colds or really bad allergies, and the stuffier, the better. Throw in a few good, congested sniffs, and I'm gone.

:P

I've always loved hearing people with colds or really bad allergies, and the stuffier, the better. Throw in a few good, congested sniffs, and I'm gone.

Couldn't agree more! Yes yes yes the congested sniffs. :)

And welcome to the forum, Wings Unspoken. :twisted:

• 1 month later...
The stuffy "I cad't breathe through by dose" thing is huge for me. I don't mind the nasally voice that's a little stuffed up but not blocking the M's and N's, but when it's really bad and they can't say them ... *drool*

It's still so weird for me to come into a place and write these things, and not feel like an alien among strangers!

:D

Wings Unspoken - OOOH yes, same here! That's the best.. when they can't say their M's and N's. Colds..allergies..doesn't matter.

If they can't say D's either..now you have a REAL problem! Like they're trying to tell you they have a "Bad Cold", but it comes out sounding like "Bat Code", instead? Congested sniffling? I'm on board with that, too. *melts*

:laugh:

Wings Unspoken - OOOH yes, same here! That's the best.. when they can't say their M's and N's. Colds..allergies..doesn't matter.
If they can't say D's either..now you have a REAL problem! Like they're trying to tell you they have a "Bad Cold", but it comes out sounding like "Bat Code", instead? Congested sniffling? I'm on board with that, too. *melts*

Oh, HELL yes! Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!!! :rolleyes: Of course, only if it's a guy I find at least moderately attractive. :zippy: If it's a teacher, though, and I have to listen to her talking in a stuffy voice, it annoys me. But if it's an attractive guy teacher.....hmmmmmm...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Especially like the sniffly, stuffy post sneeze voice. :D

Yup, agreed. The pre- and post- are even hotter to me than the sneeze itself. All that breathing and moaning and sniffling and panting...

I am actually getting worked up here. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I find the panting and working up to the sneeze a bit much, and for my own, I can't do those things or I lose the sneeze. I have to literally wait till it happens. If I focus too hard ... but I'm getting off-topic, and majorly digressing.

Stuffed up, all the way, nice wet congested sniffles especially when they're trying to say certain things and they can't because their nose is so full. *dies*

What irritates me is when people say their nose is stuffed up, but they don't sound congested at all. It's like a let-down. lol

I really was serious. Single most sexy thing. No other comparison. Talk hot, stuffy nose, pumping, mouth, etc. I love all this through breathing. heart.gif the main part of my idols...

• 1 month later...

Oh yes I do love stuffy voices so much :cryhappy: especially as it normally comes before a cold. When I have a stuffy voice, though, I hate it because I'm convinced I sound horrible.

Archived