Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sexiest profession?

VoOs

It's that old question "what is the sexiest profession?", only fetish style.

For me, it's teachers. Always have been. I guess it's because of the teacher's role as an authority in the classroom. They have to be in control infront of a large group of people, and seeing them sneeze and lose that control is sexy beyond words. Also, good teachers who truly know their game are my heroes, and who doesn't want to see their heroes sneeze? <3

Other than teachers, my favourites to see sneeze are stage actors, musicians and writers, preferably in the middle of practicing their art.

In general, I think sneezing while working is sexier than sneezing while, well, not working. It's that control thing again... *dreamy sigh*

What about you?

Well... my brother was a firefighter/paramedic... and he had TONS of women after him. But in my mind, theres no question about it...

Architect. :D

If I had to pick and choose, I'd say dancer/yoga instructor, hairstylist and pharmacist. For the first one, there's something extra hot about a woman who exhibits some degree of physical mastery. For the second, need I really explain? :D The idea of an allergy-stricken stylist working on your hair while periodically stopping to sneeze and constantly sniffling in such close proximity to your ear should be enough to trip any SF's trigger. As for pharmacists? They work in a clinical setting, and so are extra susceptible to whatever their customers happen to bring in with them. Plus they are never too far from a box of tissues... :D

Okay, it is AWESOME to know that I am not alone in any of these. Because I totally agree with all of you.. on everything. xD fail. I am so unoriginal.

Sneezing while at work is just incredibly sexy in general. I think there's something about librarians, too... mmm <3

OMG. Or like. A new office intern, or something, working at a desk or whatever. First week on the job with a cold. Orrr maybe that's just my weirdness. xD

It's that old question "what is the sexiest profession?", only fetish style.

For me, it's teachers. Always have been. I guess it's because of the teacher's role as an authority in the classroom. They have to be in control infront of a large group of people, and seeing them sneeze and lose that control is sexy beyond words. Also, good teachers who truly know their game are my heroes, and who doesn't want to see their heroes sneeze? <3

Other than teachers, my favourites to see sneeze are stage actors, musicians and writers, preferably in the middle of practicing their art.

In general, I think sneezing while working is sexier than sneezing while, well, not working. It's that control thing again... *dreamy sigh*

What about you?

A sneezy young teacher is cool. I had one when I started high school.

But top of the list for me is masseuses/sex workers. A properly set up parlour or private room generally has powders, oils or tissue boxes in abundance and all you have to do is ask the lady if fetish is available.

A good one will go all out for you.

For me, it's teachers. Always have been. I guess it's because of the teacher's role as an authority in the classroom. They have to be in control infront of a large group of people, and seeing them sneeze and lose that control is sexy beyond words.

As a university teacher, I'm generally grateful to think of the statistics and realise that chances are against there being a single sneeze-fetisht in the class, and that for most people a sneeze will go completely unnoticed.

For me, the most sexy sneezers are sportsmen (and there has been a thread about that... and a special section in Sneezing Males4males), with perhaps tennis players at the top of my list.

The best one for me is a TV Presenter.....

....even better would be 2 female presenters with one blessing the other for sneezing and the sneezer saying thank you

mmmmmmm lovely

:)

PS I sneezed a few times while typing this post!

I Cannot even *Begin* to tell you how SEXY I think that attractive male teachers/professors are. *melts into puddle* And if cold/sneezing... my brain will STOP!

Other than that- musicians *Definately* top my list!

And if the two are combined... *and* with glasses... then it is just Wholly unfair and an evil plot by someone to make me spontanious combast. :)

I love the idea, that I discovered on here, of nurses with colds going to work and wandering about all day sneezing behind masks. Now that to me, with all it implies is very hot indeed.

tma - I think we share a brain.

A bespectacled music tutor sneezing. That's PERFECTION right there. :)

I Cannot even *Begin* to tell you how SEXY I think that attractive male teachers/professors are. *melts into puddle* And if cold/sneezing... my brain will STOP!

And if the two are combined... *and* with glasses... then it is just Wholly unfair and an evil plot by someone to make me spontanious combast. :boom:

All of these are great :) I don't think I have a "favorite," but anyone who has some sort of "power." I'm not talking a First Lady or a businesswoman, they've never been my type. But someone, naturally beautiful, with authority over a group of people... that's good enough for me. :boom:

I love the idea, that I discovered on here, of nurses with colds going to work and wandering about all day sneezing behind masks. Now that to me, with all it implies is very hot indeed.

Ooh that sounds like me when I was in hospital with swine flu. I was made to wear a mask and spent plenty of time sneezing behind it lol

I've found corporate bigwigs to be the most sexy when they sneeze...although I am a little biased. All I think about is McHotPants presiding over a meeting in his wicked sexy business attire and then getting that uncontrollable urge.....:) And then I die.

Band/choir directors. Or adjudicators. I was once in a choir clinic at a music festival, and the adjudicator had a ridiculously sexy sneeze attack in the middle of it. Amazing. But I think honestly anyone in a professional situation is adorable.

Ooh that sounds like me when I was in hospital with swine flu. I was made to wear a mask and spent plenty of time sneezing behind it lol

It's partly the fact that those poor nurses are soldiering on that I like. And the idea of them sneezing without having to make an effort to cover.

Actually another one for me, Air Hostesses with colds. And that one is all about my ridiculous love of contagion.

It strikes me that for me this isn't related to finding any given profession sexy, it's all about circumstances and contagion.

*is a sad, hardcore cold fetishist*

:)

I've found corporate bigwigs to be the most sexy when they sneeze...although I am a little biased. All I think about is McHotPants presiding over a meeting in his wicked sexy business attire and then getting that uncontrollable urge.....:rolleyes: And then I die.

Please don't die. ;)

I'll go with Teachers. I had plenty of sneezy teachers. :innocent:

Hmmm - interesting discussion. Here are my thoughts:

(i) The Dude's suggestion of the allergy stricken hair stylist is a good one, reminding me of the one occassion a young female trainee at my local barbershop cut my hair, constantly sniffling away, only inches away from my ears. Sadly there was no sneezing, and the owner had to let her go...

(ii) How about waitresses, often seen racing around their bars, cafes and restaurants, sometimes with sneezes as urgent to come out and be done with as the task in hand? Add sexy serving girls' uniforms and the element of "danger" (i.e. food and beverage spillage caused by sneezing) and we're talking fantasy territory!

(iii) Regardless of profession, a sneezy reasonable-looking boss, (if you don't get along with them), never fails to make the best out of a bad situation, plus it borders on the S & M side of things!

And if the two are combined... *and* with glasses... then it is just Wholly unfair and an evil plot by someone to make me spontanious combast. :P

So I guess I shouldn't tell you about the (hot) guy I know who, before he retired, was a high school teacher who spent his nights playing in a country-rock band? True story. (And yes: he does wear glasses!) ;)

*sits and watches the show as tma spontaneously combusts*

~Me

All of these are good, but how about a soldier? Think about it. Behind enemy lines, sneaking around. All they need is that special tickle and a fellow soldier urging them to hold it (a futile effort :P ) Dangerous, but sexy.

And if the two are combined... *and* with glasses... then it is just Wholly unfair and an evil plot by someone to make me spontanious combast. :D

So I guess I shouldn't tell you about the (hot) guy I know who, before he retired, was a high school teacher who spent his nights playing in a country-rock band? True story. (And yes: he does wear glasses!) :D

~Me

But... that... just... is.... (you are :twisted:;) )

:o:blink::wacko:;):boom:

And if the two are combined... *and* with glasses... then it is just Wholly unfair and an evil plot by someone to make me spontanious combast. :P

So I guess I shouldn't tell you about the (hot) guy I know who, before he retired, was a high school teacher who spent his nights playing in a country-rock band? True story. (And yes: he does wear glasses!) :D

~Me

But... that... just... is.... (you are :twisted:;) )

:o:blink::wacko::drool::boom:

So, then, I guess it would also be really wrong of me to mention how, even though I;ve only seen him sneeze a couple of times (but they were GOOD times), he gets sick pretty often, and doesn the whole sniffly poor-me man-flu thing to the hilt...right? :twisted:

~Me

Archived