Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sexiest profession?

VoOs

I would love to see a scientist, or a doctor... either one suffering terribly from a cold while still trying to get things done (I'm picturing lab coats with shirts/ties underneath).

A bespectacled music tutor sneezing. That's PERFECTION right there. :cryhappy:

Other than that- musicians *Definately* top my list!

And if the two are combined... *and* with glasses... then it is just Wholly unfair and an evil plot by someone to make me spontanious combast. :cryhappy:

A lifeguard :laugh:

Preferably a topless male, nice and bronzed. Not that I've ever seen one sneeze. :heart:

I'm also rather partial to actors and musicians :heart:

So I guess I shouldn't tell you about the (hot) guy I know who, before he retired, was a high school teacher who spent his nights playing in a country-rock band? True story. (And yes: he does wear glasses!) :)

Yep, all of the above equal one thing: music & glasses. Mainly on the music and actor part. Smidge of lifeguard. :cryhappy:

• 1 month later...
For me, the most sexy sneezers are sportsmen (and there has been a thread about that... and a special section in Sneezing Males4males), with perhaps tennis players at the top of my list.
A lifeguard :laugh:

Preferably a topless male, nice and bronzed. Not that I've ever seen one sneeze. :unsure:

I second both of these! :) I have seen this one cute lifeguard sneezing his head off in a few occasions, but no celebrity sportsmen so far -- but it's just a matter of waiting for the right tickle to come while on camera, I guess!

I'd have to say either rock star, cheerleader, or circus performer.

Rockstar, because it would be mad sexy to hear a rockstar stutter over the lyrics whilst attempting to fend off a sneeze. Cheerleader, because when she's in the human pyramid or other person-stacking tricks, the struggle would be delicious, and the same thing with circus performer, only that can also include guys. Plus, all three of the above wear some pretty sexy clothing.

Someone well dressed, and with authority. A lawyer, maybe? Or some kind of important businesswoman. A woman in uniform is the way to go. :D

I'm also a fan of waitresses and stewardesses!

• 2 weeks later...
It's that old question "what is the sexiest profession?", only fetish style.

For me, it's teachers. Always have been. I guess it's because of the teacher's role as an authority in the classroom. They have to be in control infront of a large group of people, and seeing them sneeze and lose that control is sexy beyond words. Also, good teachers who truly know their game are my heroes, and who doesn't want to see their heroes sneeze? <3

Other than teachers, my favourites to see sneeze are stage actors, musicians and writers, preferably in the middle of practicing their art.

In general, I think sneezing while working is sexier than sneezing while, well, not working. It's that control thing again... *dreamy sigh*

What about you?

I found out this girl I went to school with that was a great sneezer (and sneezed pretty often even though she didn't have allergies) has become an elementary school teacher. Makes me want to become a kid again and enroll.

Dancer, college professor, teacher, maybe a nurse (but sexy nurses are just hot in general). Definitely anybody who would have to stop what they're doing and choke out an apology before sneezing. That's SO hot. Any sort of "sorry, I'm gonna..." is :( in my book.

Oh, and someone said lifeguard. Yeah, a lifeguard with a really good sneeze would be quite nice as well.

wow... i never replied here. :laugh:

for me, its a Sensei (martial arts instructor). Something about a man or woman in a gi, with a black belt... it just makes me :wacko:

I'm not partial to a particular profession, but just to be different, I actually like the student thing. Quiet classroom, notes or a test, struggling to pay attention and finish typing that last sentence, but the sneeze just won't wait...

*swoon*

Archived