Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vetinari

Nicole

I'm sure there's been a kudos thread for Vetinari. There must have been one somewhere. But what the hell, I'm making another.

Vet, I just want to thank you sincerely for being a true friend. I've learned so much from you in the time that we've been talking, not only about you but about myself as well. I've told you this before, but it's important to repeat - you challenge me and you make me take a different view of the world, even if it's only for a moment. You force me to remove the blinders that I sometimes have on, yet you don't judge me for what I may have thought previously. You're SO smart, so witty, so beautiful, so reasonable, and sometimes even sane! :yay: Just wanted to tell you that I'm grateful for you. :wub:

I agree with all Nicole says about you, darling, you beautiful woman. And you're not only almost frighteningly sane - you manage to even find my sanity when I feel that I have lost the sight of it.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend, and a wonderful person.

I hope to have some port and hours of blabbering with you too someday in not so distant future. The last time was immemorable.

:yay:

Edit: ldskfjldsfjk

You know, there must be something in the water today because about the same time that Nicole was posting this? I was thinking to myself, "You know, I should post a kudos for Vetinari."

Thank you for your kindness and your sympathy. You've helped to resurrect some of my confidence with what we talked about, and I feel a lot better about it knowing someone cares. :yay: I also really appreciate everything you do in the community and LOVE reading all your posts!

Thank you for who you are!

Just chiming in here to add that you are indeed an amazing person, Vet, and you've been nothing short of spectacular at modding since joining the staff. Your fairmindedness, levelheadedness and humanity have all helped make you an exellent moderator, and I'm very glad you decided to join us. :yes:

Aside from that, you're just an incredible person. So interesting, and insightful, and just genuinely good-natured and friendly. I've often had the thought that chatting with you has been a breath of fresh air after a day of enduring all the superficiality of school in the city - and you've certainly made me smile on a bunch of occasions when I needed it. So, just thanks for being made of awesomesauce.

Also, you're a pretty cool partner in crime in the nonsense thread :shifty: - not to mention the only one with the power to actually control Shiny and chui! :o:P

Here, here!

Vet, I couldn't agree more with everyone else -- you are a spectacular individual and your efforts do not go unnoticed!

In short, you rock!!

Logodaedalous, silly, scalene, not really very shy, and divinely photic; yes, I'm sure there has been a kudos thread before. Long may she reign....

Vet.. I think you are truly WONDERFUL! So so happy to know you.. :wub: Thanks for being all that you are to me and to so many! .. :hug: You are kind, funny, entertaining, lovely, sexy... and the list goes on and on..

Evie

:hug:

I don't know what to say really except thank you so much. I really needed to hear some of that right now and it is very much appreciated.

My world would definitely be a much sadder place without all of you and everyone who has posted is special to me in some way.

Thanks again.

:hug: s all round.

Sneezles? :bleh:

:wub:

I have to agree with the above. Vet has been very kind. She's always willing to listen. To offer understanding and

encouragement without judgement. She's super. :wub::hug::bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

Adding a big ol heap of love to the Vet pile! I have always found Vet to be witty, entertaining, intelligent, and just an all-around nice person!!!

I gotta agree you're doing a spectacular job. You know why? Because half of the time I forget that you're even a mod!

Obviously I haven't been doing my job right......

Now......

Bend over!

:P

Thanks Dawnie, and Sneesee too. Love to both of you.

• 3 months later...

Wow thanks! That was a really pleasant thing to come on and find.

:)

• 2 months later...

You know Vet, I think my first kudos to you was premature. That was before I got to experience firsthand what a kind, insightful and understanding person you really are. Now that I know beyond a doubt, there aren't enough good things I can say about you. So many times I've read one of your posts, and thought that I might as well have been reading from the inside of my cranium because you said everything I was thinking... only much better elucidated.

You are a hip, hip lady with a killer wit and a keen grasp of what's going on. When you're around, things just seem to fall into place. :laugh:

Much Love! :lol:

Have I not posted in here yet? :laugh: How very slack of me! Vet, I don't know you very well, but you're a really amazing person :lol: Your posts are always full of insight and make me laugh or think, and you're a fantastic mod :) You've got a brilliant sense of humour, you're extremely intelligent and, most important, you have a truly fantastic personality. And, of course, your writing skills are phenomenal! :wub:

You make this forum a better place to be :wub:

:heart:

You know Vet, I think my first kudos to you was premature. That was before I got to experience firsthand what a kind, insightful and understanding person you really are. Now that I know beyond a doubt, there aren't enough good things I can say about you. So many times I've read one of your posts, and thought that I might as well have been reading from the inside of my cranium because you said everything I was thinking... only much better elucidated.

You are a hip, hip lady with a killer wit and a keen grasp of what's going on. When you're around, things just seem to fall into place. :innocent:

Much Love! :wub:

Thanks very much Dude, I'm not sure what you have been reading (probably my insightful post on the English Flag I expect) but anyway, I'm pleased if some of the things I have said have resounded with you somehow. Sometimes I think I am far too outspoken and say too much, (especially lately) so your comment is very much appreciated.

Have I not posted in here yet? :yes: How very slack of me! Vet, I don't know you very well, but you're a really amazing person :P Your posts are always full of insight and make me laugh or think, and you're a fantastic mod :huh: You've got a brilliant sense of humour, you're extremely intelligent and, most important, you have a truly fantastic personality. And, of course, your writing skills are phenomenal! :rolleyes:

You make this forum a better place to be :laugh:

:hug:

Kiwifruit, thanks to you as well. You are continually enthusiastic, helpful and often make very interesting comments and write stories which I enjoy reading. It's great to have you around.

Has anyone mentioned her oh-so-spankable ass? :yes: That's my favorite part about her. :P But a close second would be how sweet, thoughtful, hilarious, and generally awesome she is. :huh:

Has anyone mentioned her oh-so-spankable ass? :yes:

:P You did! Still never mind, can't put a good ass down that's what I always say. Anyway I'll spank your ass anytime, it's gorgeous too, just like the rest of you.

Archived