Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vetinari

Nicole

• 7 months later...

Time for another frightening reanimation of this thread, because....

Has anyone noticed that Vetinari has now become the Head Moderator?? The Monarch of Moderation; the Marchioness of Moderators, the Margravine of Modenstein? Vous changez de couleur, princesse? If there were ever a case of virtue rewarded, surely this is it!

And on a historical note, who in the past have held this noble title? Anyone. No blushing now....

[And her buttocks are superb.]

Vetinari as Head Moderator... Wait, you're saying it wasn't enough that our posts have to be moderated, now our heads do too?? Eek! *Resolves to wear a tin foil hat at all times from now on*

Well, I guess if someone has to do it then I can't think of anyone better. Congrats and good luck Vet, I feel confident our heads are in safe hands.

Time for another frightening reanimation of this thread, because....

Has anyone noticed that Vetinari has now become the Head Moderator?? The Monarch of Moderation; the Marchioness of Moderators, the Margravine of Modenstein? Vous changez de couleur, princesse? If there were ever a case of virtue rewarded, surely this is it!

And on a historical note, who in the past have held this noble title? Anyone. No blushing now....

[And her buttocks are superb.]

The Margarita of Immodesty? I'm not sure about all the virtue business. Will it mean I can't be naughty?

Vetinari as Head Moderator... Wait, you're saying it wasn't enough that our posts have to be moderated, now our heads do too?? Eek! *Resolves to wear a tin foil hat at all times from now on*

Well, I guess if someone has to do it then I can't think of anyone better. Congrats and good luck Vet, I feel confident our heads are in safe hands.

Ooh! A head encased in tin foil! My very favourite thing.

*Moderates Nevyn's head to adjust sneeze settings*

Thanks very much to both of you.

Oh yes! Major congrats! :D I hope you keep moderating our heads for a good long time.

P.S. could you install some tact in mine????

P.S. could you install some tact in mine????

Sorry, I love you just as you are. No modification required.

Well, feel free to moderate my head, Vetinari. :wink3: *hesitatingly removes tin foil hat*

Congrats on becoming the head of the moderators and

I don't know you as well as I know other members, but you sure are a great one. :whistle2:
*agrees* :blush:

Indeed I don't know you very well (something I hope might change over time) but from what I've seen/read I'm convinced you're a very kind and nice person. :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Here, here -- Vet is a lovely lady, a fantastic Head Mod, and an all-around upstanding member of the community. Always fair with a good dose of fun! I love being back and working with you, Vet. :D

Thank you so much guys.Sigrith and Kitty, I must have missed your comments before but they are much appreciated. I promise to be very gentle at all times Sigrith. Kitty I'm glad you're here too. Maru, I am so glad you reappeared. I missed you and your crazy posting. Prodigy, the sentiment goes both ways. I am so glad to see you back and to work with you again.

Hugs to you all.

Archived