Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cliff Diving - (6 Parts)

mysterysneezer

This is a story with Bella and Jacob. I just recently saw New Moon and decided I HAD to write a fic about it!!!!!!!!!!!! So I hope you like it :hug:

The drive home was silent. I didn't know what Jake thought of my cliff diving incident. Did he think I was crazy? Probably. But I couldn't tell him of my hallucinations. The only thing that could be heard at the moment was my shivering. It really was stupid of me to jump into freezing cold water. But I'd do whatever it took if it meant seeing Edward's face again. I buried my hands in my jacket and tried to suck it up. Jake still didn't say a word.

I tried to fight off a tickle in my nose with no such luck. I stifled as best I could, “Hxxgn!” That one was pretty silent. Good, I don't think Jake heard. “HAxxngt!” Damn, “Ha-etchu!”

“Bless you,” he said with a concerned tone.

“Thanks. HaEshu!”

“You okay Bells?”

“Ya I'm f-f-fine,” I said with a shiver. I could tell he didn't buy it, but he said nothing. Seeing Edward's face was worth it, but I didn't want Jake to worry.

“HAmmph!” I tried to muffle another sneeze.

“You know, I'm 109 degrees over here,” he said with a smile. I smiled back. The offer was too tempting to resist. I scooted closer and rapped my arms around his. I couldn't think of anything else but his warmth.

“You're so warm,” I said happily.

“It's a wolf thing,” he said nonchalantly.

“No, it's a Jake thing. You're like my own personal sun.” He smiled at that. I always loved to see his smile. He hadn't much since the transformation.

“I miss your smile,” I said looking up at him.

“I miss a lot of things,” he said looking away, “But those ways have changed.”

“They don't have to.”

“Yes they do,” he said more stern, “What if I get mad?! What if I'm too close to you?! What if I hurt you?!” he said getting kinda panicked.

“You w-w...Eshoo! HaEsh!” I turned away and covered. “You won't,” I said with a sniff.

“Bless you Bella,” he said with a smile.

“What are you smiling at?”

“Nothing. You're just so cute, you know that?” he said hugging me tighter. I had totally forgotten about being cold.

Here's the next part :) Let me know what you think :drool:

I woke up as Jake moved his arm to take the key out of my truck. I guess I had dozed off.

“You awake?” he asked. I nodded, too tired to respond. I started to open the door and surprisingly almost fell out of the car.

“Bella!” Jake pulled me back quickly. I hadn't realized how dizzy I was till now. “Are you okay?” he asked with worry all over his face.

“Y-ya I'm f-f-fine.”

“No you're not. You're freezing,” Jake said pulling me closer. “I'm taking you inside.”

“D-d-don't be silly Jake, I can walk,” I said as I started to cough. He loosened his grip as I headed for the door, almost falling again.

“No you can't,” he said while pulling me back to him. I sunk into his beautiful abs. “Let me help you.” He rapped me in his arms and pulled me out of the car, shutting the door behind him. I held on tight as we walked to the house. As soon as we reached the living room he set me on the sofa.

“Thanks Jake.”

He smiled, “Anything for you Bella.”

“HAESHU!!” I woke with a sneeze.

“Wow, bless you Bella,” said Jake.

“Ugh, what time is it?”

“11:00.” Wait, Jake was still here?

“Jake?”

“Yes Bella?”

“What are you still doing here?”

“I was gonna stay till Charlie got home, but he never came back.”

“Where's Charlie?!” I asked with a panic.

“Relax Bella. He's out with Harry Clearwater. They had some unfinished work they needed to get done. He said he'd be back late tonight.”

I sunk back into my pillow, “Okay, good.”

“How are you feeling?”

I tried to answer, but my stupid nose decided to interfere. I turned away, “HaEshu! Eshu! HaEsh!”

“Guess that answers that,” Jake said while going over to grab some tissues. “Bless you,” he said, then handed them to me.

“Thanks,” I said, then blew my nose.

“We should take your temperature, you don't sound so good.”

“I'm fine Jake, really.”

“Just listen to yourself. You're clearly not.”

“Yes I am.”

“You're so stubborn Bella.”

“I know,” I said with a smile. He let out a small chuckle.

“Well if you're not sick, then come with me to see the boys,” he said with a grin, obviously hoping I would decline and admit I was sick.

“Alright,” I said getting up, “I'm good with that.” He gave me a look then headed for the car. What was I getting myself into? Why do I have to be so damn stubborn?

Aww this is cute I like it a whole lot. "his beautiful abs". That part just cracked me up right then and there at the true-ness of it. Great work, and hope to see more soon! :)

P.S.- Can werewolves get sick? *hint hint*. :drool:

Really? A New Moon fic?

Awesome!

It's good. Keep going, mysterysnezer. You've got the relationship between Bella and Jake right!

Sorry it's been so long guys. Here's the next part!!! Hope you like it :stretcher:

We got out of the car when we reached Sam's place. I could hear everyone in there already. The noise was making my head pound even harder. This was gonna be quite a day. I followed Jake in the house, staying close behind his tall, muscular frame.

“Jake!” Paul shouted.

“Hey man,” Jake said with a smile.

“Yo Jake!” called out Embry and Quil.

“I see you brought Bella,” Sam said while passing.

“Ya, she decided to tag along,” Jake said looking back at me.

“Hi,” I said to Sam. I hated how congested I was starting to sound.

“Why don't you all take a seat. I've been cooking muffins,” said Emily.

“Smells great Emily!” they all cried as they took a seat.

“Ah ah! Ladies first,” Emily said as they all grabbed at once. Everyone froze and looked at me.

“Uh, no thanks. I'm not hungry.”

“No? Alright then. Dig in boys.” Jake shot me a concerned look then went back to his muffin. Sam and Emily carried on a conversation while I tried to keep my nose under control. With no such luck I might add. I turned away from the table and tried to stifle. Again, with no such luck. Lucky me.

“Haxxgnt! Ha-etchu! HaEshu!” Bless yous echoed from all over the table. “Thanks,” I said a bit embarrassed, but I wasn't done.

“Eshu! Haxxgnt!” Jake mouthed a bless you to me. I gave a glare then turned away.

“You feeling alright Bella?” asked Sam.

“Yes, I'm fine.”

“That's what she's been saying to me all morning,” said Jake.

“Jacob Black!” I whispered angrily.

“So this has been going on all morning?” asked Sam.

“And last night,” Jake said. I shot him an angry look, but he paid no attention.

“Why don't you let me take your temperature, alright Bella?” asked Emily. I couldn't deny her. The way she asked was just too sweet.

“Well, I guess so,” I said while getting up, still glaring at Jake. I followed Emily back to the medicine cabinet as she got out the thermometer.

“Alright, now open wide.” I slightly opened my mouth when that familiar tickle returned to my nose. I turned away from Emily.

“Eshu!”

“Bless you dear.”

“I'm sorry.”

“There's no need to apologize. Just open up and I'll take your temperature.” She stuck the thermometer in my mouth and I waited. It took a while for it to finally go off. Emily grabbed it from my mouth to see what it said.

“Oh my,” she said with concern. I could already tell how this was gonna go.

“You have a fever of 102.”

“A-are you sure?” I asked in disbelief. I knew I felt crappy but I didn't think it was that bad.

“Hey Jacob?” Emily called to the other room.

“Yes ma'am?”

“Come here.” Jake got up and walked over to us. “I think you should take Bella home. Look at her temperature,” Emily said as she handed Jake the thermometer.

“Whoa. Bells we gotta take you home.”

“Guys, I appreciate your concern but I feel fine. Honest,” I tried convincing.

“Bella I really think you should get some rest,” Emily said with a smile almost too caring to say no to. I looked to Jake for some help. He just looked back at Emily. Some help he was.

I gave a big sigh, “Alright. I guess it wouldn't hurt just to rest back at the house for a bit.” Jake and Emily gave a smile of victory.

“Feel better soon, okay Bella?” said Emily as Jake and I headed for the door. I smiled back, still not admitting I was sick.

“See ya Emily. Bye guys,” Jake said on his way out. I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt. Jake started the car and we drove back to Forks. I turned toward the window and tried to muffle my sneezes.

“Hammph! Mmptchoo! Eshu!”

“Bless you.”

I wiped my nose with my jacket and pretended not to hear him.

“I knew you were sick. And I'm really sorry Bella, I shouldn't have made you come here.”

“I'm not sick,” I said stubbornly.

“Alright. If you say so.”

The rest of the car ride was silent, except for my sneezes and Jake's bless yous. It really wasn't fair of me to be so stubborn when Jake was trying so hard to take care of me. We were almost home, and I was about to give up.

“Eshu! HaEsh! Eshu! Eshu! Ha- HAESHU!”

“Here,” Jake said as he handed me a tissue.

“Jake, I'm sorry.”

“Why are you sorry?” he asked as he turned to look at me.

“You were right. I'm sick,” I said sinking back into the seat and finally giving up.

“Aw, Bella.” Jake pulled me into a tight hug. “Lets go inside,” he said as we drove up to my house. We parked in the driveway and Jake tensed up. “Filthy bloodsuckers,” he growled.

Oh. Wow. I mean....really...WOW!

I cann't believe how well you have this story down! The character interaction is PERFECT, and you kept true to the story, but just added that she has a cold! It is HEAVEN! Thank you so so so so so so so much. I think it is great we got to see Emily and Sam try to take care of her too..i liked the change of location. I can't wait to see vampire and wolf try to take care of her!

I really can't thank you enough!

NEXT PART!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS :)

“What?!” I asked in a panic.

“They're here,” he said angrily. I looked out the window. It was Alice's car!

“It's Alice!” I said as I pushed my way out of the car. Jake grabbed my arm.

“No Bella! What if it's Victoria? I can't protect you here because of the stupid treaty!”

“It's not Victoria. I know that's Alice's car!”

“What if it's not?! I can't let anything happen to you!”

“You have to trust me, I know it's not.” I yanked out of his grasp and went inside the house. Jake didn't bother to follow. I ran inside and found her. Alice. Alice who I hadn't seen in so long. Could she really be real?

“Alice?” I asked with tears in my eyes.

“Bella! You're alive?!” Alice embraced me in a hug.

“Of course I'm alive! Why wouldn't I be?”

“But...I saw you. You were jumping off a cliff!”

“Oh that? Um ya that was just uh, some cliff diving. It was really...fun,” I said with a cough.

“Bella, Bella, Bella...I thought you were dead!”

“Where's Edward? Does he know why you're here?”

“He's not here. And he doesn't know that I'm here.”

I turned away as I felt a sneeze coming on. Great. The last thing I need is for Alice to be on my case too.

“Nxxgtchoo! HaEsh!”

“Bless you Bella!”

“Thanks.”

“I just can't believe you're alive!”

“I can't believe you're here! I haven't seen you in so long!”

A cracking noise came from behind us. I turned around to see Jacob.

“Um, I just had to check and make sure you were alright,” he said slightly backing up.

“Ya it's just Alice. Like I said,” I said with a grin.

“What is that awful dog smell?” Alice asked with a disgusted expression.

“That's me,” Jake said sternly walking closer to her.

“He pulled me out of the water when I was cliff diving,” I said.

“But I didn't see you getting pulled out. I didn't see you coming back to the house either,” Alice said with a confused look. She thought for a moment then shot an angry look at Jacob, “I can't see past your stupid dogness!”

“Well that's not my problem!” Jake said tensing up.

“If it weren't for you I'd have been able to see what was happening to Bella!”

“If it weren't for me Bella wouldn't have been pulled out of the water!”

“Guys!” I yelled standing in between them.

“Could we have some privacy?” Jake asked Alice. Well, demanding more than asking. Alice walked out without replying.

“Can you believe her?” he asked me.

“She just doesn't like not knowing what's gonna happen.”

“Gee I couldn't even imagine not knowing what's gonna happen,” Jake said sarcastically then rolled his eyes.

“Nxxxgtchoo! Eshu! Hammph!”

Jake looked at me with concern, “Bless you.”

“Thank you,” I said with a groan. Of course I would get sick at the WORST TIME POSSIBLE!

“You don't need to be worrying about the Cullen's problems right now. You're sick, and you need your rest.”

“I'll be fine Jake. It's just a cold.”

“Ya well- Hurshoo!” he was cut off mid sentence by a sneeze. I looked at him with a smart-alick face.

“Bless you,” I said rubbing it in.

“I'm not sick.”

“Sure you're not.”

“Bella, don't be ridiculous.”

“Am I the one being ridiculous?”

“Yes. You are,” he said coming a bit closer.

“Really now.”

“Ya,” he said coming even closer. Our chests were touching and Jake began to slowly move toward my lips. Then...the phone rang. What great timing. Not!

Jake sighed and answered, “Hello?” He tensed up and said angrily, “He's arranging a funeral,” then hung up.

“Always getting in the way of things,” he said looking madder than ever.

“Who was that?” I asked, getting curious. At that moment, Alice walked in the room with a very scared expression on her face.

“Bella it's Edward!” she said panicky. “He thinks you're dead.”

Thanks sooooooo much guys!!!!! Sorry I haven't been able to update in a while..exams were this week :xmastree:

But I'll write more as soon as I can!!!!! :D

Sorry there's not much sneezing in this one :P I promise there will be more in the next part!!!!!!!!! ;)

“What?!” I turned to Jacob, “Who was that?!”

“It was Edward!” he said yelling back.

“Why didn't you let me talk to him?!”

“He didn't ask for you!”

“Rosalie told him why I came here. He's going to the Vulturi,” she paused for a moment, “he wants to die too.” I felt a tear run down my face. I angrily turned back to Jake, “None of this would have happened if it weren't for you!”

“None of this would have happened if Edward hadn't left you!”

I stood in silence. I couldn't believe he just said that. I couldn't believe he would go there.

“Bella,” he looked down, “I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.”

“No, just forget it!” I yelled back. “Alice, come on. We have to see Edward before he sees the Vulturi.” I gave a glare to Jake then turned to leave with Alice.

“Bella, don't do this,” he said chasing me out the door. “You can't go. You're sick,” he said with concern.

“I'll be fine. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself,” I said still with a hint of anger in my voice.

“He left you Bella,” he said sternly. “He didn't want you anymore.”

I looked up at him then softened my expression, “I have to go.”

He kept his angry face on as we drove away, then kicked at his car in defeat.

I really didn't wanna do this to Jake, but if it weren't for him Edward wouldn't be in this position! I knew what I was doing was right. If only I didn't feel so crappy while doing it. I really didn't want Alice on my case about being sick, but hiding it from her wasn't going to be easy. It was hard enough hiding it from Jake. Alice pays even closer attention.

We dashed to the airport as fast as Alice's car would take us, which was pretty fast. She bought two round trip tickets at the gate. I had no idea how expensive last minute round trip tickets were to Italy! But as Edward always said, money wasn't an issue for their family. Alice and I waited as patiently as we could at the gate. Every minute that went by seemed like an hour. I kept thinking of everything that might happen if we didn't get there in time... if I wasn't fast enough to save him. If he had already changed me I'd be able to run to Italy faster than this! But I'm not like him...yet. And so I have to wait and be slow just like every other human being on this earth. I just hope it doesn't cost Edward his life.

Alice whipped past the other cars like lightning. The plane ride hadn't been as long as I thought it would be.

“He's changing his course,” Alice said suddenly as she began to swerve.

“What? What do you see?” I said looking intently at her.

“They denied him. He's gonna make a scene.”

“A scene? What do you mean?”

“He's gonna reveal himself to the humans.”

“What?!”

“We have fifteen minutes.”

“Hurry!”

Alice pressed her foot even harder on the gas. We only had fifteen minutes, and with the crowd of people I didn't know if we could make it. Not to mention the pounding that still remained in my head. I turned to stifle a sneeze, though I didn't know what for. She'd hear regardless.

“Hgnt! Ngtt!”

“Bless you Bella.”

“Tha- Etchu! Eshu!”

“Bella are you alright?”

“Of course,” I said with a smile.

She looked at me with concern then put her eyes back on the road.

Archived