Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cliff Diving - (6 Parts)

mysterysneezer

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's been so long! Here's the next part!!

“I can't get by all these people quick enough Bella. You're gonna have to run,” Alice said as she tried driving through the crowd. I let out a deep breath.

“You can do this,” she said comfortingly. I nodded my head and stepped out of the car. The bright sun set off my sensitive nose already, “Eshu! HaEsh! Eshu!” But I didn't matter anymore. Despite my pounding head, despite my sore throat and stuffy nose, despite all my ridiculous sneezing, Edward was in trouble. And I'd never forgive myself if I didn't get there in time.

I ran as fast as my legs would take me. I pushed past all the people with as much strength as my arms would give me. I frantically searched for the clock tower Alice said he would be at. Run. Push. Search. Run. Push. Search. Don't stop. Don't stop.

I kept this up until I finally found it. The clock tower, just striking noon. And there he was. Edward. More beautiful than I remembered. Sparkling like the sun. Oh no, sparkling! I ran faster than I ever had in my life toward him. Through the fountain. Through the people. Faster and faster.

“No, Edward! Don't!”

He looked over at me just as I pushed him out of the sun.

“That was fast. Heaven is so beautiful,” he said smiling at me.

“Edward it's me. I'm alive. I'm here,” I said while a tear ran down my cheek.

“Bella you're beautiful. This must be Heaven.”

“This is real. I'm real. Edward I'm alive.”

“But, how?” he asked with a confused expression.

“Well, see I was cliff..cli-clifhh,” I turned from Edward to let out a sneeze. There was no point in stifling anymore. It would just make things worse, “HaEshu! Eshu!”

He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, “Bless you Bella,” then paused for a moment. “Bella you're warm.” I let out a small laugh, “I'm always warm to you.”

“No, you're warmer than usual.”

“I'm sure it's just from the running,” I said casually. “HaEsh! Eshu! Ha-ha- Etchu!”

“From the running huh? Bless you,” he said, not buying it for a second.

“Thanks,” I said running a finger under my nose. Edward suddenly tensed up and pushed me behind him as a young male figure made its way closer to us. Though he looked harmless I knew Edward wouldn't be all worried for nothing.

“Hello Edward. Have you thought over Aero's offer?”

“Yes, I have, and that would be a no thank you. As a matter of fact we were just on our way out.”

“Oh but you can't be leaving so soon. Aero has requested to talk again.”

“Has he now?” Edward asked casually.

“And you know you can't refuse that.”

And of course my nose decided to kick in at the most PERFECT time! I turned and tried my best to stifle.

“Hexxgnt! HaNgtchu! Ishh! HaEsh!”

The young man's eyes turned to me, then back to Edward. “So, you brought along a human,” he said moving closer. Edward growled and pushed me further behind him. It was then clear to me that he was no friend. At that moment, Alice came in.

“So, what'd I miss?” she asked with a smile. I turned to muffle another sneeze, “Hemmptchu!” She looked to Edward then our new addition to the group and then turned to me. Her eyes widened in understanding then whispered a “Bless you,” to me. Why do these things always happen to me? Oh well, this is what I get for dating a vampire.

Thanks for reading!!! Please leave your comments :drool: Next part will hopefully be posted soon!!

• 9 months later...

Archived