Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy TV shows with company: fun or super uncomfortable?

Lady Blessington

Hey,

So I'm the last person to arrive at the "30 Rock is awesometastic" party, but I'm there now. And I was watching a few episodes last night, some of them with my roommate. An episode came on that involved the flu going around, and lots of sneezing. She was there for that one... and I really wished she wasn't. Sneezy TV with other people in the room makes me so uncomfortable. I was just wondering, do you guys feel the same way?

Mad

YES. I hate that. If I'm watching a movie on tv or somehing and I know I sneezy bit is coming up, if there are other people in the room, I leave. It makes me feel like I'm being watched. :)

Just tonight I had to turn off the television from watching Two and a Half Men. It was the episode where Charlie's girl is beginning to catch a cold, then he catches it himself.

I was watching with my boyfriend and he knows about the fetish, but I had to turn it off anyways.

Good question.

Yes! VERY uncomfortable! I can`t think of a recent example, but I remember being quite young and watching an episode of Blue`s Clues where Steve had a cold. I loved it until my mom came home, and then I felt so embarrassed that I turned it off. I felt like I was watching something dirty and my mom would scold me if she knew I was watching it (not realizing that sneezing would not be something of particular interest one way or another for a "normal" person). But since I really wanted to watch it, I ended up turning the volume down extremely low and sitting right up next to the TV so I could hear it but my mom couldn`t.

I also remember being babysat by my neighbors and watching a movie (Annie?). There was a scene where the kid brought home a stray cat in a basket and the mom ended up being allergic to it and having a sneezing fit (not knowing that there was a cat since it was hidden in the basket... though eventually there`s a chaotic scene where the cat breaks loose and runs around while everyone tries to catch it and the mom is just helpless with sneezing). I felt so uncomfortable watching this that I still remember it, and I don`t think my babysitter was even in the room at the time.

ooh yes!

HIGHLY UNCOMFORTABLE!

and its even like that when my bfs with me...

i just wanna watch sneezyness by myself or with another fetishist

Wow... I'm the odd-toad-out here. It really doesn't bother me atall. As long as the people I'm watching it with don't know about the fetish, I don't really care. I don't mind if they know about it, as long as they don't make a HUGE deal about it.

It really depends.

If I'm watching something like that with my family: uncomfortable :wacko:

If I'm watching something like that with my male friends: uncomfortable :dead:

If I'm watching something like that with any of my attractive female friends: has potential to be fun :P "Haha, I always sneeze like that when I get around cats too!" :);)

I'm with chui on this one--there's pretty much no way anyone I haven't told is going to guess my fetish, so as long as it's not like really prolonged it's not a big deal. I would prefer not to be around family, I suppose, but even that's okay. One of my favorite sneezing movies ever in Truly Madly Deeply with Alan Rickman, and I watched that with my mom the first time. She was like 'oh, alan rickman is so hot' and I agreed--different reasoning, of course, but same outcome.

The only people I've ever told have been S.O.s, and I found it kind of hot to watch anything with sneezing in it in their company...especially if we were in a big group. There's a fun look at each other, a flicker of understanding...yummy.

Yes! VERY uncomfortable! I can`t think of a recent example, but I remember being quite young and watching an episode of Blue`s Clues where Steve had a cold. I loved it until my mom came home, and then I felt so embarrassed that I turned it off. I felt like I was watching something dirty and my mom would scold me if she knew I was watching it (not realizing that sneezing would not be something of particular interest one way or another for a "normal" person). But since I really wanted to watch it, I ended up turning the volume down extremely low and sitting right up next to the TV so I could hear it but my mom couldn`t.

I also remember being babysat by my neighbors and watching a movie (Annie?). There was a scene where the kid brought home a stray cat in a basket and the mom ended up being allergic to it and having a sneezing fit (not knowing that there was a cat since it was hidden in the basket... though eventually there`s a chaotic scene where the cat breaks loose and runs around while everyone tries to catch it and the mom is just helpless with sneezing). I felt so uncomfortable watching this that I still remember it, and I don`t think my babysitter was even in the room at the time.

I loved that episode!! :P My parents were never up when I was to watch it with me (thank god). Sadly, only ever saw it once.

Also, I think the movie was Heidi, b/c that sound like what happened in the book, and I know they made a movie out of it. Annie didn't have cats, she had a dog.

Suuuuuuuuuuper uncomfortable.

i feel like i have a big neon sign blinking over my head giving me away in situations like this

Exactly!

*shudders*

*shudders again*

*scrubs brain with wire brush*

Ugh, I HATE this!! No one knows about my fetish, but I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable anyway... sort of like some part of my brain thinks that everyone has the fetish and is also uncomfortable. It's really weird!

When this happens and there's someone with me, I tend to distract them by talking briefly about something unrelated, or I go to the fridge to get a drink, or I go to the bathroom!

If I'm on my own, I still get a bit uncomfortable because I'm thinking about how the actors felt about having to be sneezy (probably nothing, but my brain is strange!), and I have to look away.

It's all very odd and frustrating!

it definitely makes me more self-aware, but for the most part I just enjoy myself. nobody that I know of knows about my fetish, so i don't really worry. to me its no difference than witnessing real-life sneezing.

doesn't bother me in the slightest. If I'm watching tv or a movie with someone from the forum, I might blush a little, but that's just because we now have a dirty little secret :P

I usually find it uncomfortable. If it's with people who don't know about the fetish, it's not that bad, but with my girlfriend who knows? I blush bright red and just want to sink through the floor. ><

That's awesome. I want to be like you. :P

The only people I've ever told have been S.O.s, and I found it kind of hot to watch anything with sneezing in it in their company...especially if we were in a big group. There's a fun look at each other, a flicker of understanding...yummy.

I definitely see the appeal. :P

Although I'm dying to see the episode. :blush:

That would be 3.08. :P

Suuuuuuuuuuper uncomfortable.
i feel like i have a big neon sign blinking over my head giving me away in situations like this

Exactly!

*shudders*

*shudders again*

*scrubs brain with wire brush*

Ow!

Agreeing. Taking the wire brush away from you now. But agreeing.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

I loved that episode!! :D My parents were never up when I was to watch it with me (thank god). Sadly, only ever saw it once.

Also, I think the movie was Heidi, b/c that sound like what happened in the book, and I know they made a movie out of it. Annie didn't have cats, she had a dog.

Thanks for the correction. B) I knew it was one of those little girl movies...

Ugh, I HATE this!! No one knows about my fetish, but I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable anyway... sort of like some part of my brain thinks that everyone has the fetish and is also uncomfortable. It's really weird!

When this happens and there's someone with me, I tend to distract them by talking briefly about something unrelated, or I go to the fridge to get a drink, or I go to the bathroom!

If I'm on my own, I still get a bit uncomfortable because I'm thinking about how the actors felt about having to be sneezy (probably nothing, but my brain is strange!), and I have to look away.

It's all very odd and frustrating!

I am very much feeling you here. It's so strange how in certain contexts sneezing is incredibly sexy, but when you're not in the mood or with the wrong people, it can be scary! Traumatizing, even!

I remember as a kid watching Tiny Toons at my aunt's house with lots of family on the couch watching too (come to think of, why were they watching it?). And I had seen part of the episode before so I knew there was a sneeze scene coming up. So what did I do? I went and hid behind the couch to watch (after all there was no way I was going to miss seeing it). I seem to recall everyone wondering "What are you doing?"

I also remember watching that Mickey's Elephant cartoon early in the morning before my parents were up. And then just as it was getting to the good part (i.e. the climax of the elephant sneezing fit scene) my mom woke up and came to see what I was watching. Not good...

eww I hate it.

I can't help but feel extremely awkward/uncomfortable

but if I'm by myself I'ts just like.... <3

I'll change the channel if I hear someone coming through the loungeroom & just pretend to flick through the channels...

& when I'm with my family watching sneeziness it makes me feel terrible because I have this niggling feeling that the fetish may be genetic and that my parents/sister watching it is like....*shudder* bleghh. I don't even want to think about it x.x;

but as with alot of others who've posted. if I know a scene is coming up with sneezing. I'll 'go to the bathroom' or something lol!

Archived