• a blind date with a guy/girl with a bad cold
    • a cure to get rid of this fetish
    • tissues ! all hues and sizes
    • inspiration to write sneezy stories
    • being sneezed all over by an attractive person
    • a sneeze disease pandemic
    • top 100 sneeze wavs selected for you
    • witnessing a cutie having a fit of 30 in a row

Happy New Year to all of you, my friends !

If I were a fairy with a magic wand... what would you like me to bring to you ?

Don't be greedy, you can pick only one !

C :biggrinsmiley:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for the 30 sneeze fit, that would be pretty amazing especially if it came from J :P

of course I would love inspiration to write stories too. I miss writing alot, I hope to get it back this year

I'll take some story inspiration, please. I've had lots of ideas, but none that I like enough to pursue all the way to the end. I have like 7 half-completed fics lying around with no desire to finish them. This always happens to me: I get an idea that I really like at first, but I end up hating it once it gets rolling.

I would love to witness a 30-sneeze fit. Love it even more if it was from my boyfriend.

thats what i voted for hehe

and, from the same person too hehe (my bf)

I'm single and a little bit lonely, so I voted for the blind date, though meeting a forum friend would be nice too.

I voted for a meeting. :D All the other stuff is peanuts compared to that for me.

Though a subscription to a health magazine was a close second, but by health magazine I mean Self or Shape...probably not what you were thinking of. :blushing:

Hmmm... since a cold-stricken Renee Zellweger at my doorstep was not an option, I had to go with the 100 wavs. I'd be crippled by the time I was done, but it's the gift that keeps on giving. :D

At first... I voted for the sneezing doll. :blushing:

Then I stepped back, thought "Jesus! What a sick fuck am I?" :rolleyes:

So... I voted for a cure. Life would be so much easier without this stupid kink. :D

I wish to see at least one of the following women sneezing: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sandra Bullock, Shakira, Katie Holmes, or Beyonce. I wonder if any of these women's sneezes will ever be caught on video.

Several of my previous dreams came true in 2009! I got to see Britney Spears, Madonna, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, and 2 of the Pussycat Dolls sneezing! Not bad at all! Of course, some of my other favorites over the years have been Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini, and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Then I stepped back, thought "Jesus! What a sick fuck am I?" :rolleyes:

Aw. we love you, though.

So... I voted for a cure. Life would be so much easier without this stupid kink. :D

:blushing:

I've been waiting to see if someone chose this option. Sometimes I think things would be easier without the fetish...but they would definitely be less fun!

As for the poll, I already got my fetish wish: an accepting S.O. willing to experiment. woohoo!

Cutie sneezing 30 times in a row, please. :) I have yet to witness a good, lengthy fit in real life, sooo... yeah. Wouldn't say no to that.

Of course, had there been a "blind date with a guy/girl with bad hayfever"-option, I would have picked that one. :D

At first I was going to choose the sneeze disease pandemic, which we all think would be heaven for us :D But I thought again, and realized that if that were to really happen, I'd be too, er, nervous to function normally in society :hug: So between blind date with a girl with a bad cold and cutie having a 30-sneeze fit... I ended up taking the bad cold :blushing: Both sound really nice, but the whole taking-care-of-a-girl-with-a-cold scenario has truly always been my favorite fantasy. (As long as "bad" cold means "super sneezy" cold. :))

I might've picked meeting with a forum friend, but besides the fact that there are too many friends to pick from, that can wait till I'm, you know, older. :rolleyes::lol:

I voted for a meeting. :) All the other stuff is peanuts compared to that for me.

Oh yes, I'd love six sneezy headcolds but a meeting is better. Nicole you are definitely on my wish list for 2010! :D

Oh yes, I'd love six sneezy headcolds but a meeting is better. Nicole you are definitely on my wish list for 2010! :D

And YOU are who I was thinking of! :)

Well, tma and I have been trying to get together for a while, Mute Poet too... and Chui.... and Vetinari... omg there are just too many people I'd love to meet! :D Of course, I've been lucky enough to have met High On Lullabies, Demon327, George, gruft, and a few others :) Some have become very close friends and I'll always treasure that.

Meeting forum friends is always something I want, but as I've done it a couple times and already have one or two more meetings planned in the future I decided to go with something a little harder to attain.

My ideal wish would be to witness, or even just HEAR, in one form or another a certain someone sneeze, but of the options given, I was momentarily torn between story inspiration and being sneezed all over, but in the end I decided I've got enough inspiration at the moment and it never goes away for TOO long, so I went with being sneezed all over by someone attractive. It's a huge fantasy of mine and one that I have never gotten to experience.

Hmm...guess I'm not allowed to vote yet. But if I could, I would have gone with the "all over" option. I would only want it from a very specific person though, not a random attractive person. And while "all over" is fine, nothing would be as amazing as on the neck. *dies just thinking about it* For some reason, despite having this since my very early years, I never, ever thought about someone doing it on me till I discovered this forum in August. But once I read about it, it sounded like one of the best things ever. =)

Archived